Hankinson VS. Parshal

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby rep » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:47 pm

baseball1981 wrote:
rep wrote:foul time.
Worst part of the game...

eh...i don't mind it if the starters are in...it is when the jv'ers go in there and commit a foul for the double bonus that i start to grind my teeth.
rep

Postby baseball1981 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:48 pm

rep wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:

eh...i don't mind it if the starters are in...it is when the jv'ers go in there and commit a foul for the double bonus that i start to grind my teeth.
Yeah, but now, foulding down by 10, bad bad basketball in my opinion haha.
baseball1981

Postby rep » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:49 pm

baseball1981 wrote:
rep wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:

Yeah, but now, foulding down by 10, bad bad basketball in my opinion haha.

i'm a pretty big believer that nine or less (three threes) okay, i can kind of justify it, but yeah, that 10 point-spread is pretty much the magic number.
rep

Postby baseball1981 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:51 pm

62 Parshall
54 Hankinson

Final
baseball1981

Postby rep » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:51 pm

62-54 parshall vs. north border in the semis....drive home safely and we'll see ya tomarrah night
rep

Postby the messanger » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:47 pm

way to go parshall
the messanger
NDPreps Reserve

Postby parkerAKAthefuture » Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:17 am

[font=georgia]CONGRATS PARSHALL!!![/font]

GOOD LUCK THE REST OF THE WAY!!!
parkerAKAthefuture
NDPreps Starter

Postby GFRR99 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:14 pm

only good part of the game is when #2 dunked, and it was pretty sweet i must add. but there was some really ugly shots, and that one layup was pathetic. i only saw 2 players on the court that could play in class A
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby kvrnm » Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:31 pm

sportsman20 wrote:only good part of the game is when #2 dunked, and it was pretty sweet i must add. but there was some really ugly shots, and that one layup was pathetic. i only saw 2 players on the court that could play in class A

seriosly? parshall has three players that can easily play class A......... neil had a HORRIBLE game, but did u watch the game to nite against north border he got player of the game a nice way to bounce back. and how was the dunk the only good part of the game, did u watch the best point guard in the state Nathaniel Packineua perform? i think he dropped thirty some.and rudy can play to, i no class A cus im from a class a town, and these three can play class a in my opinion and one would be a star, nathaniel.
kvrnm
NDPreps Starter

Postby cdub1 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:19 pm

kvrnm wrote:
sportsman20 wrote:only good part of the game is when #2 dunked, and it was pretty sweet i must add. but there was some really ugly shots, and that one layup was pathetic. i only saw 2 players on the court that could play in class A

seriosly? parshall has three players that can easily play class A......... neil had a HORRIBLE game, but did u watch the game to nite against north border he got player of the game a nice way to bounce back. and how was the dunk the only good part of the game, did u watch the best point guard in the state Nathaniel Packineua perform? i think he dropped thirty some.and rudy can play to, i no class A cus im from a class a town, and these three can play class a in my opinion and one would be a star, nathaniel.

nathaniel would be an all state player in class a and i think young bird would have a shot at all conference

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Previous

Return to Boys