State Fans

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Fan Base

Four Winds
26%
Hankinson
15%
Parshall
9%
North Border
7%
Barnes County
13%
Dickinson Trinity
13%
Minot Ryan
13%
Shiloh
4%

Total votes : 85

Postby crossover » Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:12 pm

what about Shiloh isnt that like close to Bismarck, why wouldnt they get a lot of support.  but i cant remember is it oak grove or is shiloh close to bismarck?
crossover
NDPreps Reserve

Postby bballfan_05 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:41 pm

crossover wrote:what about Shiloh isnt that like close to Bismarck, why wouldnt they get a lot of support.  but i cant remember is it oak grove or is shiloh close to bismarck?

Shiloh has the school in bismarck
bballfan_05
NDPreps All-State

Postby PA42 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:52 pm

it is a shame that fans cannot take their shirts off anymore at the games.
PA42

Postby ClassBballa » Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:24 am

horne98 wrote:it is a shame that fans cannot take their shirts off anymore at the games.

no kidding, i know some kids who already had their chests painted for a district volleyball game only to be told if they took off their shirts they would be kicked out. I think this rule is stupid, it probably wouldn't be there if that really chubby kid from MPCG wouldn't have had his shirt off last year at state and the camera showed him on like every timeout.
We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. I just can't figure out where else to play!

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.
ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby experiencingtechnicaldiff » Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:37 am

SCC wrote:
ClassBballa wrote:
horne98 wrote:it is a shame that fans cannot take their shirts off anymore at the games.

no kidding, i know some kids who already had their chests painted for a district volleyball game only to be told if they took off their shirts they would be kicked out. I think this rule is stupid, it probably wouldn't be there if that really chubby kid from MPCG wouldn't have had his shirt off last year at state and the camera showed him on like every timeout.

I think it's kind of funny that bare chests aren't allowed anymore.

I think there is some irony brewing in this topic.........:P
"The only correct actions are those that demand no explanation and no apology." -Red Auerbach
experiencingtechnicaldiff
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball1981 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:02 am

You would think Shiloh would have the most fans because they are located in Bismarck...however, Four Winds always supports their team very well.
baseball1981

Postby cardinal10 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:09 am

Looks like Parshall, North Border, and Four Winds have a lot of fans there since no one is posting about those teams on this site, their fans are in Bismarck.  You would think Shiloh would have a good crowd, but how many fans can they have when they have 3 Class A high schools in their town as well.
cardinal10
NDPreps Starter

Previous

Return to Boys