State Fans

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby crossover » Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:35 am

what do you think guys who's going to have the biggest support at the state tourney.
crossover
NDPreps Reserve

Postby beachy » Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:36 am

I think Hankinson is going to have a huge follow out to state...
beachy
NDPreps Starter

Postby BB11 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:37 am

I would think the underdogs would have it - like BCN - and probably Shiloh - as they are an underdog - and they are from Bismarck.
"As God as my witness, I thought Turkeys could fly."
BB11
NDPreps All-State

Postby jumpshot22 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:38 am

Giving that the tourney is out in Bismarck I figure the schools from out west will have the biggest crowds

I have a feeling Four Winds and BCN will bring a lot of fan support as well. This is Four Winds second year back to back for state appearances. THis is BCN's first appearance in school history and I know that they have a big fan support that will be out in Bismarck cheering them on.
jumpshot22

Postby nativegolfer » Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:51 am

jumpshot22 wrote:Giving that the tourney is out in Bismarck I figure the schools from out west will have the biggest crowds

I have a feeling Four Winds and BCN will bring a lot of fan support as well. This is Four Winds second year back to back for state appearances. THis is BCN's first appearance in school history and I know that they have a big fan support that will be out in Bismarck cheering them on.

The thing with FW also, is that we'll get alot of fans from Standing Rock. 
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby The Schwab » Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:55 am

i would hope that all of the teams at state would have a big following.
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby Ginsbach » Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:17 am

Hankinson has had a huge following at districts and regionals, and I doubt it will die off at all on the state level.

The school hasn't been to the state boy's basketball tournament since 1989, and basketball is a big sport in Hankinson.  They'll have tons of people supporting them at state.
Ginsbach
NDPreps Starter

Postby crossover » Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:18 am

if you want to do the poll go to the other topic because i accidentally made two.  sorry for the inconveinence.
crossover
NDPreps Reserve

Return to Boys