BCN???????????

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby baller01 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:06 pm

munson11 wrote:
u no it wrote:
classb_fan00 wrote:
u no it wrote:
OldmanBBall wrote:Why do we need to criticize BCN??..You think there is a team in Region 3 that's better than BCN?? Last time I checked they beat Linton and LaMoure...2 good teams.  I am not saying they will do good in the state b but why start a topic to criticize them?

Because theres tons of other team out there that are  way better!!  an  desirve to be the like example carrington, leeds-minn,lisbon,killdeer,wells alot of team that are good out there that shold  get to play there but they all have really tough regions with lots good teams!!!!!!! DO U NO WHAT I MEAN??

bcn beat carrington

They  didnt come to play thoght it was  gunna be  easy an made it a ball game  was a upset  carrignton killed Lamoure an look bcn lost to them  bcn lost to  4 winds  by 49 carrington 5 in  region???????carrington would win 9 out of 10 times the played probly only lose  the won cause lil tired after  all them other  wins!!!!

haha

Does somebody wanna translate this? :(

I'll translate it for you if you change your darn avatar. It creeps the heck outa me, haha.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby big tuna » Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:01 am

if four winds plays bcn in state they will beat them as bad as what they did in the regular season or worse
big tuna

Postby deere » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:54 am

Only thing BCN has going for them at State is they are good candidate for the spirit award...
deere

Postby hoopsstar2391 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:29 am

deere wrote:Only thing BCN has going for them at State is they are good candidate for the spirit award...

Thats better than the award your gonna get, oh wait you dont get one, because your team didnt go to state. Is somebody jealous because they didnt get to go to state. :(
hoopsstar2391
NDPreps All-Conference

Previous

Return to Boys