BCN Believers?

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby GRIDIRON GURU » Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:41 am

There is no such thing as an easy game come tournament time
"One thing you have to remember Bobby, soccer was invented in europe by women, so they would have something to do while the men stayed home and did the dishes"
Hank Hill
GRIDIRON GURU
NDPreps All-State

Postby fruit snack » Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:59 am

GRIDIRON GURU wrote:There is no such thing as an easy game come tournament time

just be thankful u made the tournament.....its a once and a life time opportunity
fruit snack

Postby basketballer » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:49 pm

[url=/users/1468.html]horne98[/url] wrote:
dude i give barnes county north all the credit in the world in a great run. I am just a little disappointed i don't get to see steele-dawson or linton play.

Sizer will be fun to watch.
basketballer

Postby dukefan32 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:12 pm

I'll give congrats to BCN, but they won't go anywhere in the tourney.
dukefan32
NDPreps Starter

Postby magic715 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:27 pm

dukefan32 wrote:I'll give congrats to BCN, but they won't go anywhere in the tourney.

Ryan is a good match up for BCN, Ryan wont beat them, only if BCN beats themselves. BCN got a good draw.
magic715

Postby region1 football » Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:14 am

I truthfully think that bcns success is goona depend on what everyone other then sizer does. I think most teams are goona key in on him. Bartlett will need to have a game like he did in districs again along with everyone els stepping it up.
region1 football
NDPreps Starter

Postby mags » Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:01 am

sizer kid plays post right?? sometimes when a team has a big scorer like that u wonder. like what if the kid is off in the HUGE civic center. it prolly wont effect him since he would play post and not more of a guard. but when a team relies on one guy..... what if????
mags
NDPreps Starter

Postby basketballer » Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:10 am

region1 football wrote:I truthfully think that bcns success is goona depend on what everyone other then sizer does. I think most teams are goona key in on him. Bartlett will need to have a game like he did in districs again along with everyone els stepping it up.

i agree, if everyone else steps up they can give some teams a game.
basketballer

Postby toast36 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:17 pm

if sizer gets his usual numbers, and they get good production from barltlett,heinze,and christ. i think bcn can take this game
toast36
NDPreps Reserve

Postby deere » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:55 am

if sizer gets his usual numbers, and they get good production from barltlett,heinze,and christ. i think bcn can take this game
well how about you poop in one hand and wish in the other...see which one fills up quicker...
Last edited by deere on Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
deere

Postby hoopsstar2391 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:31 am

deere wrote:
well how about you poop in one hand and wish in the other...see which one fills up quicker...
 how about you stop being stupid, and give BCN some respect, they made it to state, and i think their a good team, regardless of what you say.
hoopsstar2391
NDPreps All-Conference

Previous

Return to Boys