State Class B Champion

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

State Class B winner

Poll runs till Sun Jun 12, 2044 3:08 pm

BCN
6%
Hankinson
12%
Parshall
26%
Minot Ryan
9%
Shiloh Christian
2%
Four Winds
22%
Dickinson Trinity
17%
North Border
8%

Total votes : 120

Postby thesports_guy32 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:00 am

nativegolfer wrote:
pacod wrote:
toughregion2 wrote:Did FW'S MAKE IT TO STATE I WAS AT ALL THE NIGHT GAMES AND DIDNT SEE THEM THERE.........I THOUGHT IT WAS A GIVEN THEY WERE GOING TO WIN IT ALL ..........I LOVE IT !!!!!!

I LOVE IT TOO. Best record in the state. 2-3 games at state to finish 5th. Correct me if i'm wrong but didn't they beat North Border by 16. I'd say that's better than any region 2 TEAM did.

Region2 don't spout off to much.  FW ran you out of the gym once and would easily do it again.  To me, Parshall, DT and FW were the top 3 teams after the state tourney was done, in that order.  I can't recall any FW fans saying they would win it all.  there were some nonpartial fans picking them, though. 

what is this about? all year all we heard on this site was how FW was going to win state by beating every team by 30 pts. and scoring 100 in every game. it was really getting annoying. and better than any region 2 team?!?! NB is in region 2, just in case you didn't know, and NB took 3rd losing ONLY to the state champs by 9. FW lost to the second place team by 12. this is ridiculous... at the end of this year the top 3 teams were Parshall, DT, and NB... that's how it goes down in the record books.

Oh and about FW beating NB in December.... congrats you won in December, but the state tournament is in March and that's when FW lost in the first round. That's the end of this story. Thank you for choosing ME for all your sarcastic needs. Come again!
thesports_guy32

Postby nativegolfer » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:34 am

thesports_guy32 wrote:
nativegolfer wrote:
pacod wrote:
toughregion2 wrote:Did FW'S MAKE IT TO STATE I WAS AT ALL THE NIGHT GAMES AND DIDNT SEE THEM THERE.........I THOUGHT IT WAS A GIVEN THEY WERE GOING TO WIN IT ALL ..........I LOVE IT !!!!!!

I LOVE IT TOO. Best record in the state. 2-3 games at state to finish 5th. Correct me if i'm wrong but didn't they beat North Border by 16. I'd say that's better than any region 2 TEAM did.

Region2 don't spout off to much.  FW ran you out of the gym once and would easily do it again.  To me, Parshall, DT and FW were the top 3 teams after the state tourney was done, in that order.  I can't recall any FW fans saying they would win it all.  there were some nonpartial fans picking them, though. 

what is this about? all year all we heard on this site was how FW was going to win state by beating every team by 30 pts. and scoring 100 in every game. it was really getting annoying. and better than any region 2 team?!?! NB is in region 2, just in case you didn't know, and NB took 3rd losing ONLY to the state champs by 9. FW lost to the second place team by 12. this is ridiculous... at the end of this year the top 3 teams were Parshall, DT, and NB... that's how it goes down in the record books.

Oh and about FW beating NB in December.... congrats you won in December, but the state tournament is in March and that's when FW lost in the first round. That's the end of this story. Thank you for choosing ME for all your sarcastic needs. Come again!
Show me one post where it says FW would win 30 and scored 100 per game and I'll never come on this site again.  By the way the NB game was in january and the memory of that drubbing is still fresh in my mind. 
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby ND_Fan » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:49 am

nativegolfer wrote:
thesports_guy32 wrote:
nativegolfer wrote:
pacod wrote:

Show me one post where it says FW would win 30 and scored 100 per game and I'll never come on this site again.  By the way the NB game was in january and the memory of that drubbing is still fresh in my mind. 

And by the way the FW drubbing by DT was just last week and that is still fresh in my mind. Like I said earlier this year, FW cannot handle a team that plays good defense. Earlier this year I said that all you FW fans just bragged up your team all year, then they play a good DT team in the Semi's and lose by 27. When I said that all you FW fans ripped my head off. I knew it would be the same thing this year. like sportsguy said, who cares if FW beat NB in the regular season. NB took third and played 3 games on TV. FW was in the sunshine bracket.
ND_Fan

Postby pacod » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:27 am

Best record in the state though right. Besides NB had it easy with SCS. All I know is FW could put down NB anytime. Respect to Trinity on their win. I'm not saying they were as good as FW, cause I know FW is a lot better, but they came to play. Their coach always has them ready at tourney time. Record speaks for itself though.
Last edited by pacod on Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
pacod

Postby baseball » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:32 am

pacod wrote:Best record in the state though right. Besides NB had it easy with SCS. All I know is FW could put down NB anytime. Respect to Trinity on their win. I'm not saying they were as good as FW, cause I know FW is a lot better, but they came to play. Their coach always has them ready at tourney time. Record speaks for itself.

and the way it is "recorded"....they are the 5th best team in the state
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby pacod » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:40 am

baseball wrote:
pacod wrote:Best record in the state though right. Besides NB had it easy with SCS. All I know is FW could put down NB anytime. Respect to Trinity on their win. I'm not saying they were as good as FW, cause I know FW is a lot better, but they came to play. Their coach always has them ready at tourney time. Record speaks for itself.

Took 5th in the tourney, YES. Ranked number one at the end of the season and 26-2. What other team came close to that, who finished top 3 in the tourney.
Last edited by pacod on Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
pacod

Postby baseball » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:57 am

pacod wrote:
baseball wrote:

Took 5th in the tourney, YES. Ranked number one at the end of the season and 26-2. What other team came close to that, who finished top 3 in the tourney.

that brings up a point that was said earlier....polls are pointless until FW is #1 huh?  but unless your from FW, people wont remember they were 26-2 and #1 in the last poll....they will remember that big 5 next to the teams name when the state results are recorded
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby pacod » Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:06 am

baseball wrote:
pacod wrote:
baseball wrote:

that brings up a point that was said earlier....polls are pointless until FW is #1 huh?  but unless your from FW, people wont remember they were 26-2 and #1 in the last poll....they will remember that big 5 next to the teams name when the state results are recorded

Like I said no one's complaining about winning 2-3 games at state. Your making it seem like thats a bad thing. Can't complain about the success our boys have had. Their is always going to be people like you trying to drag them down. BEST RECORD IN THE STATE. Says a lot right there. Boys dominated all year. One bad game isn't going to bring them down.

Like I said earlier maybe you should stick to what you know best, your high socks and sticks and let the real men talk about the hardwood.
pacod

Postby baseball » Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:10 am

pacod wrote:
baseball wrote:
pacod wrote:
baseball wrote:

Like I said no one's complaining about winning 2-3 games at state. Your making it seem like thats a bad thing. Can't complain about the success our boys have had. Their is always going to be people like you trying to drag them down. BEST RECORD IN THE STATE. Says a lot right there. Boys dominated all year. One bad game isn't going to bring them down.

Like I said earlier maybe you should stick to what you know best, your high socks and sticks and let the real men talk about the hardwood.

so because my name is baseball i dont know basketball, when in reality if i had to choose to between baseball and basketball, i would choose basektball every time so i dont think im completely stupid on the subject.  that being said, i never once said four winds had a bad year.  just gettin my 2 cents out there that your 1 opinion of the team being in the top 3 in the state (which they might be) but as it stands now, AND FOREVER, they were the 5th best. and instead of complaing that they arent in the top 3, take the top 5 as a compliment cuz only 5 teams out of 120+ can say that they were one of the 5 best teams
Last edited by baseball on Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby pacod » Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:19 am

HAHA...read my posts man. It states in there that no ones complaining. Just gets me mad that even with the success our team has had, people still want to bash them. In fact it really didn't matter to me what place they took in state, thats should have been the players and coaches. Great season and great two year run. Many more years to come though.
pacod

Postby baseball » Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:31 am

pacod wrote:HAHA...read my posts man. It states in there that no ones complaining. Just gets me mad that even with the success our team has had, people still want to bash them. In fact it really didn't matter to me what place they took in state, thats should have been the players and coaches. Great season and great two year run. Many more years to come though.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/complain just for a refernce....

COMPLAIN - to express dissatisfaction, pain, uneasiness, censure, resentment, or grief

dissatisfaction - you are not satisfied with how people are talking about FW

uneasiness - you are uneasy about with how people talk about FW
resentment - you resent what people say about FW

after sayin that......ill stick with my original tohught of you complaining
Last edited by baseball on Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby pacod » Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:36 am

baseball wrote:
pacod wrote:HAHA...read my posts man. It states in there that no ones complaining. Just gets me mad that even with the success our team has had, people still want to bash them. In fact it really didn't matter to me what place they took in state, thats should have been the players and coaches. Great season and great two year run. Many more years to come though.

COMPLAIN - to express dissatisfaction, pain, uneasiness, censure, resentment, or grief

LMFAO!!!  That is hilarious. Now with that said where in there does it talk about me complaining about FW not being in the top 3. Exactly. All that time to look up the definition and for what? To look stupid. So yes I am complaining about people bashing FW. I think people know that by now. BUT as far as me complaining that they didn't go top 3 in the tourney, I don't care.
pacod

Postby baseball » Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:41 am

pacod wrote:
baseball wrote:

LMFAO!!!  That is hilarious. Now with that said where in there does it talk about me complaining about FW not being in the top 3. Exactly. All that time to look up the definition and for what? To look stupid. So yes I am complaining about people bashing FW. I think people know that by now. BUT as far as me complaining that they didn't go top 3 in the tourney, I don't care.

how do i look stupid when you just said 2 different things about the same subject????? make up your mind, first no ones complaing, then you are. which one is it? and yea your right....it took a grand total of 30 seconds to look up the definition
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby pacod » Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:47 am

baseball wrote:
pacod wrote:
baseball wrote:
pacod wrote:
baseball wrote:

so because my name is baseball i dont know basketball, when in reality if i had to choose to between baseball and basketball, i would choose basektball every time so i dont think im completely stupid on the subject.  that being said, i never once said four winds had a bad year.  just gettin my 2 cents out there that your 1 opinion of the team being in the top 3 in the state (which they might be) but as it stands now, AND FOREVER, they were the 5th best. and instead of complaing that they arent in the top 3, take the top 5 as a compliment cuz only 5 teams out of 120+ can say that they were one of the 5 best teams
Then I simply stated, no ones complaining. Than you wrote a full page article about the definition of complaining.
pacod

Postby baseball » Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:49 am

pacod wrote:
baseball wrote:so because my name is baseball i dont know basketball, when in reality if i had to choose to between baseball and basketball, i would choose basektball every time so i dont think im completely stupid on the subject.  that being said, i never once said four winds had a bad year.  just gettin my 2 cents out there that your 1 opinion of the team being in the top 3 in the state (which they might be) but as it stands now, AND FOREVER, they were the 5th best. and instead of complaing that they arent in the top 3, take the top 5 as a compliment cuz only 5 teams out of 120+ can say that they were one of the 5 best teams
Then I simply stated, no ones complaining. Than you wrote a full page article about the definition of complaining.

and after the "full page article" your said you were complaing.  so after you say no one is complaining, 3 mintues later you say you are.....so once again which is it?
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby pacod » Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:58 am

baseball wrote:
pacod wrote:
baseball wrote:so because my name is baseball i dont know basketball, when in reality if i had to choose to between baseball and basketball, i would choose basektball every time so i dont think im completely stupid on the subject.  that being said, i never once said four winds had a bad year.  just gettin my 2 cents out there that your 1 opinion of the team being in the top 3 in the state (which they might be) but as it stands now, AND FOREVER, they were the 5th best. and instead of complaing that they arent in the top 3, take the top 5 as a compliment cuz only 5 teams out of 120+ can say that they were one of the 5 best teams

and after the "full page article" your said you were complaing.  so after you say no one is complaining, 3 mintues later you say you are.....so once again which is it?

Your arguments are pointless man seriously. Your getting off subject because you keep digging yourself in a deeper hole. About time I put you in that hole and cover, and say that I'm not even going to waste my time with you. Come see me  when you really want to chat about b-ball.
pacod

Postby baseball » Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:59 am

now im digging a whole cuz you wont answer a question??  :?not really sure how you figure that but alright....
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby pacod » Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:01 am

baseball wrote:now im digging a whole cuz you wont answer a question??  :?not really sure how you figure that but alright....

Your digging yourself a hole because you keep getting off subject.
pacod

Postby baseball » Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:05 am

pacod wrote:
baseball wrote:now im digging a whole cuz you wont answer a question??  :?not really sure how you figure that but alright....

Your digging yourself a hole because you keep getting off subject.

i was on subject until you said no one was complaing....i then  pointed out that someone, you, was complaing.  and since you dont have an answer all you can say is i have no point and that im digging myself in a hole
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby fruit snack » Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:24 pm

it doesnt matter if FW was #1 in state or if they had the best record in the state.....they didnt win the championship so none of that stuff matters
fruit snack

Postby NBE2007 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:00 pm

nativegolfer wrote:
thesports_guy32 wrote:
nativegolfer wrote:
pacod wrote:

Someone has actually said that on here...haven't found it yet  through the thousands of posts on those FW topics and other topics as well.
Last edited by NBE2007 on Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NBE2007

Postby CZAQ55 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:10 pm

wow we have enough 4winds homers on this site and none of them can accept a 5th place finish wen they have been braggin up their team all year.
"Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure."
CZAQ55
NDPreps Reserve

Postby toughregion2 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:40 pm

I love the fact they keep bringing up the 16 point loss in january <---MEANINGLESS

PERFECT EXAMPLE CANDO BEAT NORTH BORDER BY 30 IN 2001 AND LOST IN THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP TO NORTH BORDER BY 9

We should of all expected the 16 point loss in january it was a 11 a.m. game and after all FW'S IS GOOD AT PLAYING DAY GAMES THATS WHY THEY WERE IN THE SUNSHINE BRACKET..........

NORTH BORDER DIDNT DECIDE THE PAIRINGS SO SAYING SHILOH WAS WEAK IS UNFAIR. 

toughregion2

Postby BBall dominator » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:03 pm

I would respect the FW fans if they talked about something other than FW if they would've won state we'd have about 20 threads they really show me no knowledge of basketball outside of a press and their team jacking up jumpers(just so you notice FW fans this isn't bashing you team its bashing you props to FW's team only if their fans were top notch)
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby SWND_FAN » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:08 pm

[user=1834]pacod[/user]

HAHA...read my posts man. It states in there that no ones complaining. Just gets me mad that even with the success our team has had, people still want to bash them. In fact it really didn't matter to me what place they took in state, thats should have been the players and coaches. Great season and great two year run. Many more years to come though.

hey, that kinda sounds like the situation DT is ALWAYS in

remember that quote next time u feel like bashing on trinity
Last edited by SWND_FAN on Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You Gonna Eat That Stapler?"
-Peter Griffin
SWND_FAN
NDPreps Rookie

Previous

Return to Boys