Dickinson Trinity vs, 4 Winds!!!!

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby sodadrinker » Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:28 pm

feeshattack wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:
project-pat wrote:
boysbballfan wrote:Defense wins championships offense just makes the game more exciting Trinity 51 Four Winds 43

I think it's better put as "Offense Sells Tickets, Defense wins Championships"

"I've always been told that if you can score more points than the guy guarding you, you're playing good defense." Adam Morrison

yea but thats coming from an ugly guy in a mustache haha

haha i kinda like the idea, just if u could get everyone on ur team to have that mind set and be capable of doing it
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby indiandrumhopper » Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:26 am

I pick FW by 10 because the boys have to many weapons.
indiandrumhopper

Postby Aaronih » Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:48 am

HELLO FELLAS,, 4-WINDS VS DT. ALL RIGHT THIS IS WAT WE WANTED SOME LIL REVENGE...ALOT OF POSTS ON HERE ARE PICKING DT'S DEFENSE..HMMM..FW'S DEFENSE IS WHAT GOT THEM BACK TO STATE..AGAINST WC SO I THINK THEY CAN PLAY ETHIER WAY, BUT TONY'S JUST ON ANOTHER LEVEL EVEN IF HE DOESN'T SCORE HE'LL FIND U IF YUR OPEN, JUST WANT THE OTHER GUY'S TO BE READY. CAUSE MOST OF U PEOPLE SAID REGION 7 IS GONNA WALK ALL OVER REGION 4??REMEMBER WELL THE TIME IS COMING..FW BY 10 IS A CLOSE GAME BUT TI'S LEADERSHIP IS TO MUCH...
be a leader not a follower..
Aaronih
NDPreps Starter

Postby rumbles » Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:00 am

Four Winds has the determination of any team in the tournament. They dedicated their season to their friend and teamate who they lost and they also want revenge on Trinity ater last year. With teir skill and their determination i think they will win this game and State.
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cityleaguer » Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:10 am

Four Winds is a dangerous team all around, Trinity has kids that have been dedicated to the system their whole lives. I think it comes down to Trinity having the best coach in class B.
cityleaguer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Aaronih » Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:07 am

OK FELLAS, WHO ON THIS POST HAS SEEN BOTH TEAMS PLAY?? COMPARE THE 2 AND LET ME KNOW HOW THEY MATCH UP,,I'V SEEN ALL THE 4-WINDS GAMES BUT ON DT SO I WOULD LIKE SOME INPUT ON IT...THANKX FELLAS..I THINK 4-WNDS HAS A GOOD COACH TOO. HE WAS ONLY LAST YRS STATE COY..HOLLA FELLAS..
Aaronih
NDPreps Starter

Postby trackster » Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:48 am

I say Trinity will win by around 8. Because who do F.W. play in there region? No One thats who. It happened last year, they were ranked 1st in state and then got rocked.
trackster
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Mr. Knowitall » Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:04 am

trackster wrote:I say Trinity will win by around 8. Because who do F.W. play in there region? No One thats who. It happened last year, they were ranked 1st in state and then got rocked.

They had a very tough schedule this year compared to last years'.  It was a cake walk until the state tourney last year.  But FW has played L-M(#5), Wells County(#9)....beat them 3 times.  They have also played and absolutely dominated BCN(49pts) and North Border(15pts).
Experience tells you what to do; confidence allows you to do it.
Mr. Knowitall
NDPreps Starter

Postby nativegolfer » Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:18 am

Mr. Knowitall wrote:
trackster wrote:I say Trinity will win by around 8. Because who do F.W. play in there region? No One thats who. It happened last year, they were ranked 1st in state and then got rocked.

They had a very tough schedule this year compared to last years'.  It was a cake walk until the state tourney last year.  But FW has played L-M(#5), Wells County(#9)....beat them 3 times.  They have also played and absolutely dominated BCN(49pts) and North Border(15pts).

I'm an FW fan so naturally I hope they win.  The only thing we have to compare the 2 teams is common opponents.  We lost to SR by 1 at their place, DT beat them by 5 in Bismarck.  Based on that I'd say the two teams are evenly match.  I'll take heat for this but I'd have to give the edge to FW simply because they have Tony IH.  He's the best player in class B and I can't see FW losing as long as he has the ball in his hands.  OK, fire away!
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby Mr. Knowitall » Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:43 am

The loss to SR was in Ft.Yates, which is a very tough place to play and its also a very hostile evironment.  I believe DT beat SR at a neutral court.
Experience tells you what to do; confidence allows you to do it.
Mr. Knowitall
NDPreps Starter

Postby lutzey_14 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:20 pm

Definately Trinity. Four Winds came in last year thinking they were so good with their run and gun style. Trinity's defense is better than anyone in the state and they will shut Four Winds down just like last year. And to all you people who think your team's defense is better try holding Hazen to 35 points
lutzey_14
NDPreps Rookie

Postby hoser94 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:36 pm

SportsAreLife wrote:
Mauer07 wrote:
ndfan wrote:No way Trinity will be able to stop Ironhart he puts up 25+ against them.

Trinity won when they played Killdeer who had wheeling and dufault and they each average above 20 points. Trinity by 10-15

Trinity didn't beat Killdeer this year. Trinity lost both times they played.

The only reason they lost was becuase mark Kiethly was out and they bad reffing

hoser94

Postby hoser94 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:39 pm

I saw trinity wins by 20...
hoser94

Postby sodadrinker » Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:56 pm

lutzey_14 wrote:Definately Trinity. Four Winds came in last year thinking they were so good with their run and gun style. Trinity's defense is better than anyone in the state and they will shut Four Winds down just like last year. And to all you people who think your team's defense is better try holding Hazen to 35 points

its not always just defense holding a team to that few amount of points.  both wells county and 4 winds had by far their worst games offensively of the season in the region championship and there definately was some tough defense being played but both teams also missed a ton of shots they wouldve made on most nights.  hazen doesnt average the 80 points a game 4 winds does either.  if trinity holds them under 60 ill be very impressed.  i think only 2 teams have done that all year.
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby fruit snack » Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:10 pm

lutzey_14 wrote:Definately Trinity. Four Winds came in last year thinking they were so good with their run and gun style. Trinity's defense is better than anyone in the state and they will shut Four Winds down just like last year. And to all you people who think your team's defense is better try holding Hazen to 35 points

im thinkin theres gonna be a repeat
fruit snack

Postby fightingsioux20 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:53 pm

Don't blame a lose on the refs
fightingsioux20
NDPreps Starter

Postby NDSUbison! » Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:00 pm

fightingsioux20 wrote:Don't blame a lose on the refs

dont listen to hoser or ballin 24/7 because they are 6th graders at st wents in dickinson
NDSUbison!

Postby project-pat » Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:05 pm

Wow...that's sad. I think you must have to pass the 8th grade to be allowed on this site.
project-pat

Postby north_border_eagles2106 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:19 pm

Aaronih wrote:HELLO FELLAS,, 4-WINDS VS DT. ALL RIGHT THIS IS WAT WE WANTED SOME LIL REVENGE...ALOT OF POSTS ON HERE ARE PICKING DT'S DEFENSE..HMMM..FW'S DEFENSE IS WHAT GOT THEM BACK TO STATE..AGAINST WC SO I THINK THEY CAN PLAY ETHIER WAY, BUT TONY'S JUST ON ANOTHER LEVEL EVEN IF HE DOESN'T SCORE HE'LL FIND U IF YUR OPEN, JUST WANT THE OTHER GUY'S TO BE READY. CAUSE MOST OF U PEOPLE SAID REGION 7 IS GONNA WALK ALL OVER REGION 4??REMEMBER WELL THE TIME IS COMING..FW BY 10 IS A CLOSE GAME BUT TI'S LEADERSHIP IS TO MUCH...

So, since you had that in all capital letters does that mean that you would be screaming if you were reading it? Haha, just kidding.  I think this will be the best game of the tournament unless parshall meets FW somewhere down the line.
Last edited by north_border_eagles2106 on Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That's a lovely fur you're wearing. Perhaps I could find you some slippers made from the skins of innocent and defenseless baby seals!
north_border_eagles2106
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ndhockeyfan07 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:28 am

im gona say fw by 15 the press is way to much and they wont be able to stop tony or cj or the off the bench presents
ndhockeyfan07
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Aaronih » Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:20 am

Good morning fellas,,hopefully today will be a good day or arguing NB eagles sorry bout the CAPS yes i was screaming when i wrote that..lol jks.. 1-more day until state when do TICKETS go on sale i heard that the civic center took up all the sideline and around the basket seating already, can they do that? we hav alot of eldery & handicapp people that need those seats..don't they assign seating for all the schools??
Aaronih
NDPreps Starter

Postby hoser94 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:27 pm

project-pat wrote:Wow...that's sad. I think you must have to pass the 8th grade to be allowed on this site.
Last edited by hoser94 on Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hoser94

Postby project-pat » Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:46 pm

hoser94 wrote:
project-pat wrote:Wow...that's sad. I think you must have to pass the 8th grade to be allowed on this site.

just to make a point that ballin24/7 could probaly beat you right now 1on1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...wow, you make me laugh kid. Tell him he doesn't wanna mess with the "Tayshuan Prince" of class b basketball. I'll get a surpise player to come with me, we'll play 2 on 2. haha just playin, we're gonna off topic here.

Trinity will slow down FW and come out with the win.
Last edited by project-pat on Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
project-pat

Postby cdub1 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:41 pm

hoser94 wrote:

just to make a point that ballin24/7 could probaly beat you right now 1on1

is this kid some kind of 6th grade sports god?

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby gator-nation » Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:44 pm

must be
gator-nation

PreviousNext

Return to Boys