Parshall WINS!

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby The Ambassador » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:58 pm

Like i predicted the game would be in the 50s and parshall would come out on top... watfords "run realy fast and draw fouls stradegy didnt prove effective i guess even tho the parshall team were all in foul trouble (also like i predicted)... id just like to say both teams came to play and the better team is going to state...nothing against the watford guys but i just new they were gunna get crushed parshall has had a taste of state and they liked it. i new they were going back.

also i want to point out so everyone sees wat happens when these teams like DC and watford get off there home court and play at a neutral court....doesnt turn out so well for them.....

i want to congratulate the parshall guys for beating a team that had a few extra players on the court at all times (the reffs) everything was going against parshall and they still won GOOD JOB PARSHALL
Last edited by The Ambassador on Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Ambassador

Postby FavreFan4 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:05 pm

Also just like i  predicted Parshall by 8-10 points. What a game it was. Watford had a good year but just like last year not good enough. I would also like to question the sportsmanship of Bo James after he fouled out. Parshall was just trying to give him credit on his final game. Great job by the Parshall Boys and also By Kenny Hall.
FavreFan4
NDPreps Rookie

Postby AAfootballfan » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:32 pm

The Ambassador wrote:Like i predicted the game would be in the 50s and parshall would come out on top... watfords "run realy fast and draw fouls stradegy didnt prove effective i guess even tho the parshall team were all in foul trouble (also like i predicted)... id just like to say both teams came to play and the better team is going to state...nothing against the watford guys but i just new they were gunna get crushed parshall has had a taste of state and they liked it. i new they were going back.

also i want to point out so everyone sees wat happens when these teams like DC and watford get off there home court and play at a neutral court....doesnt turn out so well for them.....

i want to congratulate the parshall guys for beating a team that had a few extra players on the court at all times (the reffs) everything was going against parshall and they still won GOOD JOB PARSHALL
You are classesless Ambassador claiming the reffs were against Parshall, just stop posting on here everything you write is just nonsense. I try to congragulate your team on the win and wish them luck and all you do is rub it in my face that WC lost have some class seriously. I will also agree the Bo James could have acted better when he fouled out!
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby The Ambassador » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:19 am

i was rubbing anything in ur face... i just didnt appreciate as soon as ur team lost u all of a sudden converted to the team that before the game u hated
The Ambassador

Postby first.round.chokes » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:41 am

The Ambassador wrote:Like i predicted the game would be in the 50s and parshall would come out on top... watfords "run realy fast and draw fouls stradegy didnt prove effective i guess even tho the parshall team were all in foul trouble (also like i predicted)... id just like to say both teams came to play and the better team is going to state...nothing against the watford guys but i just new they were gunna get crushed parshall has had a taste of state and they liked it. i new they were going back.

considering trinity christian is in williston i would say they have an advantage there, so i'm just curious about where you were going with that one?
first.round.chokes
NDPreps Reserve

Postby COACHWEST » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:09 am

first.round.chokes wrote:

considering trinity christian is in williston i would say they have an advantage there, so i'm just curious about where you were going with that one?

The games were not played on Trinity's home floor!!

The refs WERE NOT biased either way!

Parshall won, Watford Lost.  Parshall made some shots--Watford didn't.

COACHWEST
NDPreps Starter

Postby AAfootballfan » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:19 am

The Ambassador wrote:i was rubbing anything in ur face... i just didnt appreciate as soon as ur team lost u all of a sudden converted to the team that before the game u hated

I dind't convert I wished them luck and I said I hope they win, why wouldn't I want them to win they are representing Region 8. You on the other hand are the type of fan that would probably bash Watford if they would have won and would not hope they do well, grow up!!
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby parkerAKAthefuture » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:25 am

CONGRATS PARSHALL!!!:up:

SEE YOU GUYS NEXT WEEK!:highfive:
parkerAKAthefuture
NDPreps Starter

Postby fruit snack » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:18 am

parkerAKAthefuture wrote:CONGRATS PARSHALL!!!:up:

SEE YOU GUYS NEXT WEEK!:highfive:

u will probaly see them play......but not against them
fruit snack

Postby P-town Brave » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:23 am

Big up's goes to Watford City for having a really good basketball year I got nothing bad to say about them. I am glad to see Parshall head to state and hopefully win it and show the state how region 8 basketball is one the best in the state. 
P-town Brave
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Nativemom » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:45 am

[font=comic sans ms]~~Congrats to Parshall~~[/font]
Nativemom

Postby The Ambassador » Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:57 pm

ummm the colllege isnt TCS's home court?  im perty sure watford has played there a few times this year... and TCS hasnt..
The Ambassador

Postby J-Rod34 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:57 pm

AAfootballfan wrote:
The Ambassador wrote:i was rubbing anything in ur face... i just didnt appreciate as soon as ur team lost u all of a sudden converted to the team that before the game u hated

I dind't convert I wished them luck and I said I hope they win, why wouldn't I want them to win they are representing Region 8. You on the other hand are the type of fan that would probably bash Watford if they would have won and would not hope they do well, grow up!!

Thank-You fo your support AAfootballfan I am glad you are able to cheer for the opposing team, I know that can be hard to do. Your team is a good team and has nothing to be ashamed of. These are probably 2 of the top 4 teams in the state and it is too bad that they both cannot be in Bismarck.

Congrats to the Parshall Basketball Team on winning Back-to-Back Region 8 championships. That is tough to do and you accomplished a lot, but there is another Tournament yet to WIN. Congrats- To Nathaniel Packineau on wining Senior athlete of the year- it was well deserved.

GOOD LUCK AT STATE PARSHALL.
J-Rod34

Postby J-Rod34 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:00 pm

Also good display of sportamanship Bo after you fouled out of the game. I see why you were not even talked about in the classiest players topic.
Last edited by J-Rod34 on Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
J-Rod34

Postby The Ambassador » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:04 pm

J-Rod34 wrote:Also good display of sportamanship Bo after you fouled out of the game. I see why you were not even talked about in the classiest players topic.

Heres the thing.... if it was YOUR senior year and that was YOUR chance to go to state and u knew that u were YOUR teams only hope... DONT U THINK U WOULDA BEEN MAD TO!? i mean seriously it was his senior year he was OBVIOUSLY the only wolf who showed up to play and he fouled out... i have to say in that situation i woulda been mad to...
Last edited by The Ambassador on Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Ambassador

Postby first.round.chokes » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:25 pm

The Ambassador wrote:

ummm the colllege isnt TCS's home court?  im perty sure watford has played there a few times this year... and TCS hasnt..

I'm not trying to take away from Trinity's win at all, i was just stating that it's a little easier for their fans to drive the 2 miles across town to their game than for Watford City to drive 50 some miles, parshall to drive 80 some, divide county to drive 70 some. I just think that fan support has a lot to do with the so-called "homecourt advantage" you talked about, and it was a little more accessable for some people than others. And if you dont think that fan support affects the way a team performs, then i'm confused about why you're concerned about districts being at one team's homecourt. from my experience, nearly every year some team has homecourt advantage and that's just part of the game, sometimes it helps and sometimes it doesn't. i think both teams probably played better than their opposing teams at the district tournaments and obviously didn't play their best at the regional one, because as i'm sure you know, teams don't always play to their potential. and even if one team had "homecourt advantage" a win is a win, a loss is a loss, no matter where you play.
first.round.chokes
NDPreps Reserve

Postby The Ambassador » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:28 pm

ok well heres the thing all im gunna say is the williston collage is FAR from TCS's home court and also TCS has the least fans of any team BY FAR...
The Ambassador

Postby Mr. Me Too » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:56 pm

The Ambassador wrote:
J-Rod34 wrote:Also good display of sportamanship Bo after you fouled out of the game. I see why you were not even talked about in the classiest players topic.

Heres the thing.... if it was YOUR senior year and that was YOUR chance to go to state and u knew that u were YOUR teams only hope... DONT U THINK U WOULDA BEEN MAD TO!? i mean seriously it was his senior year he was OBVIOUSLY the only wolf who showed up to play and he fouled out... i have to say in that situation i woulda been mad to...

what did he do. . .
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby AAfootballfan » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:59 pm

I agree J-Rod I felt bad for the Packineau twins when he wouldn't shake their hands that was very poor on his part, but I can assure you he regrets that and would probably take it back if he could.
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby The Ambassador » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:01 pm

he yelled and pulled his jearsy over his head... and these guys act like he murderd a sleeping child for fun.... im realy confused on were u guys get off saying that he had a bad attitude... ill tell u this much if bo fouled out in his last game of his senior year AND DIDNT FREAK OUT i would prolly go down there and ring his neck
The Ambassador

Postby AAfootballfan » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:02 pm

Mr. Me Too wrote:
The Ambassador wrote:

what did he do. . .
So Bo James was Watford's only hope huh. Justin shipman and Ryan Thompson were still in the game I think those guys were fully capable of making a run without James in their.  Granted Parshall played EXCELLENT defense on him, probably the best I have seen all year which suprised me that it came against Parshall, but Shipman is fully capable of taking over the game. So I totally disagree with you saying once James fouled out it was our last hope. 
Last edited by AAfootballfan on Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby The Ambassador » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:04 pm

considering a bloody nose took tompson out of the game... and all shipman did was stumble around and get offensive fouls... but ya there totall studs?
Last edited by The Ambassador on Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Ambassador

Postby AAfootballfan » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:06 pm

The Ambassador wrote:considering a person bloody nose took tompson out of the game... and all shipman did was stumble around and get offensive fouls... but ya there totall studs?

I'm done even trying to talk basketball with you. You aren't a real fan as far as I am concerned!!
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby The Ambassador » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:15 pm

realy im not a real fan who am i   "i like watford but as soon as they lose im gunna switch to the team i was just bashing" any guessess? ITS YOU ok ur a totall band wagon and u are just IN LOVE with wat ever team is doing good... thats not wat a real fan is ok IM A REAL FAN i BLEED PARSHAL BLOOD I LOVE THAT TEAM ok when they lose I LOSE when they WIN I WIN
The Ambassador

Postby Pablo Sanchez » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:26 pm

WOW.....you are a little different........im sure the coaches from dc and watford would like to thank you for giving them and their teams some great motivational words for their seasons next year
Last edited by Pablo Sanchez on Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pablo Sanchez
NDPreps Rookie

Next

Return to Boys