Parshall WINS!

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby The Ambassador » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:28 pm

Pablo Sanchez wrote:
The Ambassador wrote:Like i predicted the game would be in the 50s and parshall would come out on top... watfords "run realy fast and draw fouls stradegy didnt prove effective i guess even tho the parshall team were all in foul trouble (also like i predicted)... id just like to say both teams came to play and the better team is going to state...nothing against the watford guys but i just new they were gunna get crushed parshall has had a taste of state and they liked it. i new they were going back.

also i want to point out so everyone sees wat happens when these teams like DC and watford get off there home court and play at a neutral court....doesnt turn out so well for them.....

i want to congratulate the parshall guys for beating a team that had a few extra players on the court at all times (the reffs) everything was going against parshall and they still won GOOD JOB PARSHALL

WOW.....you are a little different........first off, im sure the coaches from dc and watford would like to thank you for giving them and their teams some great motivational words for their seasons next year...........second, anyone who went to the championship game would tell you that the reffs looked like they were afraid to call a foul on the packineaus if it meant they would have to sit out a couple of minutes........third, you are making yourself look like a complete a$$........have a wonderful day

TWO THINGs    1. DONT EVEN TRY TO BLAME THAT GAME ON THE REFFS
2. U BYPASSED THE SWEAR FILTER AND SAID THE A WORD

would a modd PLEASE do somthing THIS IS OUT OF CONTROL i feel like im getting attacked from all sides why? cuz i made a few good pics im sorry... jeez..
The Ambassador

Postby The Ambassador » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:28 pm

Pablo Sanchez wrote:
The Ambassador wrote:Like i predicted the game would be in the 50s and parshall would come out on top... watfords "run realy fast and draw fouls stradegy didnt prove effective i guess even tho the parshall team were all in foul trouble (also like i predicted)... id just like to say both teams came to play and the better team is going to state...nothing against the watford guys but i just new they were gunna get crushed parshall has had a taste of state and they liked it. i new they were going back.

also i want to point out so everyone sees wat happens when these teams like DC and watford get off there home court and play at a neutral court....doesnt turn out so well for them.....

i want to congratulate the parshall guys for beating a team that had a few extra players on the court at all times (the reffs) everything was going against parshall and they still won GOOD JOB PARSHALL

WOW.....you are a little different........first off, im sure the coaches from dc and watford would like to thank you for giving them and their teams some great motivational words for their seasons next year...........second, anyone who went to the championship game would tell you that the reffs looked like they were afraid to call a foul on the packineaus if it meant they would have to sit out a couple of minutes........third, you are making yourself look like a complete a$$........have a wonderful day

TWO THINGs    1. DONT EVEN TRY TO BLAME THAT GAME ON THE REFFS
2. U BYPASSED THE SWEAR FILTER AND SAID THE A WORD

would a modd PLEASE do somthing THIS IS OUT OF CONTROL i feel like im getting attacked from all sides why? cuz i made a few good pics im sorry... jeez..
The Ambassador

Postby The Ambassador » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:29 pm

Last edited by The Ambassador on Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Ambassador

Postby Claz B Fan » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:30 pm

Ambassador give it up man or your time will be up real real quick
Claz B Fan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby The Ambassador » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:31 pm

wat did i do wrong seriously... im takeing the fall for all the watford kids? NOT COOL
The Ambassador

Postby project-pat » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:32 pm

The Ambassador wrote:realy im not a real fan who am i   "i like watford but as soon as they lose im gunna switch to the team i was just bashing" any guessess? ITS YOU ok ur a totall band wagon and u are just IN LOVE with wat ever team is doing good... thats not wat a real fan is ok IM A REAL FAN i BLEED PARSHAL BLOOD I LOVE THAT TEAM ok when they lose I LOSE when they WIN I WIN

How is AAfootballfan a band wagon when he's a student at that school?

Does anything you post make the slightest bit of sense or are you just talking to sound important?
project-pat

Postby The Ambassador » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:33 pm

he goes to parshall?
The Ambassador

Postby project-pat » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:35 pm

I'm pretty sure he goes to WC.
project-pat

Postby The Ambassador » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:35 pm

ya no crap he cheerd for them tell they lost then he tossed them aside like a sweaty towl and started cheering FOR MY  TEAM
The Ambassador

Postby project-pat » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:37 pm

He's only cheering for them cause they are repping his region. I'm a die hard trinity fan since Bowman lost out of districts, because I think they had the best chance to beat FW and make it to state. I also want them to win because they are from region 7, I would cheer for whoever came out of that region, and that does not make me a band wagoner.
project-pat

Postby propel23 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:39 pm

The Ambassador wrote:ya no crap he cheerd for them tell they lost then he tossed them aside like a sweaty towl and started cheering FOR MY  TEAM

hey didnt you lose your talking privledges already??

propel23

Postby propel23 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:39 pm

The Ambassador wrote:ya no crap he cheerd for them tell they lost then he tossed them aside like a sweaty towl and started cheering FOR MY  TEAM

hey didnt you lose your talking privledges already??

propel23

Postby The Ambassador » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:40 pm

ya... no more posting for me...?    ....wow.....
The Ambassador

Postby Redickfan » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:41 pm

Thank the Lord, not jesus thats against the swearing law but the Lord
Redickfan

Postby AAfootballfan » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:42 pm

The Ambassador wrote:ya... no more posting for me...?    ....wow.....

That would be the best thing to ever happen to this site...im sure the twins and Rudy and the gang would love to put tape over your mouth since you have been bashing hankinson already saying they struggle among other things!!
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby The Ambassador » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:44 pm

ya and the parshall team LOVES hankinson? there playing them u idiot IF ANYTHING the whole parshall team prolly things im fly shiz alrite

not that they know they prolly have lifes and dont come on hear and build themselvs up  (like the watford kids)
The Ambassador

Postby Redickfan » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:45 pm

WHOS THE WATFORD KIDS? ARE YOU ON DRUGS
Redickfan

Postby AAfootballfan » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:46 pm

The Ambassador wrote:ya and the parshall team LOVES hankinson? there playing them u idiot IF ANYTHING the whole parshall team prolly things im fly shiz alrite

not that they know they prolly have lifes and dont come on hear and build themselvs up  (like the watford kids)

Well by the looks of it you must have alot going on tonight their in Parshall..Hey everyone I think we are talking to a guy here that is probably a junior in high school and got cut from the Parshall C-Squad and comes on here and thinks he is someone..haha
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Redickfan » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:48 pm

k bye friend
Redickfan

Postby bballprsn » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:48 pm

The Ambassador wrote:ya and the parshall team LOVES hankinson? there playing them u idiot IF ANYTHING the whole parshall team prolly things im fly shiz alrite

did he ever say that parshall LOVES hankinson...no.  I think what he was trying to get it is that you can never underestimate the team and what your trying to say is that Parshall will blow out Hankinson.  and if it turns out that hankinson wins your the one whos gunna make parshall look bad to everyone on here because your sittin bragging them up.  Parshall is a great team but we don't need fans like you going around and bashing anything thats against parshall or that doesnt have to do with the team.
bballprsn
NDPreps Starter

Postby sodadrinker » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:53 pm

i think this guy has posted more about parshall tonight than all the 4 winds guys have combined
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:55 pm

sodadrinker wrote:i think this guy has posted more about parshall tonight than all the 4 winds guys have combined

I know, thats insane. You guys need to step your game up.
project-pat

Postby blaze88 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:30 pm

ok yeah your posts like two days ago were like 12 and now its up to 80 in two days since region championship night, slow down and take a deep breath ambassador and let the keyboard have a break for a while.
blaze88

Postby The Ambassador » Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:24 pm

ok ill just keep to myself from now on.... sorry for cheering for parshall blaze...i feel bad that i let u down
The Ambassador

Postby first.round.chokes » Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:54 am

The Ambassador wrote:considering a person bloody nose took tompson out of the game... and all shipman did was stumble around and get offensive fouls... but ya there totall studs?

I talked to the woman who helped him after he got his bloody nose...she told me it was bleeding pretty good and all he would say while he was over there is "I wanna get back and play" so it's not like he took himself out and whined and cried about it. a bloody nose happens. and in the game i was watching it wasn't that justin shipman was playing that badly, parshall was just playing better, which isn't really grounds to bring down a player i dont think.
first.round.chokes
NDPreps Reserve

PreviousNext

Return to Boys