State Tournament Pairings

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby bballcrasher » Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:00 am

DT over 4 Winds
BCN over MR
NB over Shiloh
Hankinson over Parshall

DT over BCN
NB over Hankinson

DT over NB
Mediocrity always discriminates excellance.
bballcrasher
NDPreps Starter

Postby Indians Alumni » Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:07 am

bisonslayer wrote:
Old Hustler 2007 wrote:
bisonslayer wrote: 

FW over DT

BCN over Minot Ryan

North Border over SC

Hankinson over parshall

Semis

BCN over FW

Hankison over North Border

Final

BCN over Hankinson!!!!!!!!!!! UPSET CITY!!!!!!!!!!

Four Winds pumped BCN by 50+ points

BCN also lost by 28 to LaMoure and were able to come back and beat them by 9 i nthe district championship...anything can happen, like Four Winds not making the semifinals.

If history proves itself, I don't think that FW will have a tough time with BCN.  I think they are thinking revenge in last years beating they took at the hands of DT.
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby NBE2007 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:29 pm

I looked at Shiloh's roster on NDHSAA earlier today and found out that they dont have any height.....tallest guy being 6'3" and followed by some 6 footers and 5'8"-11"...and since they dont enter stats into the site so i have no clue on the statistical info
NBE2007

Postby Redickfan » Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:36 pm

I think Minot Ryan will come out and suprise alot of people, after last years disappointment in the first round they played good ball in the constalation bracket. I think getting back to the tourney they could be one to watch out for
Redickfan

Postby bisonslayer » Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:12 pm

Indians Alumni wrote:
bisonslayer wrote:
Old Hustler 2007 wrote:
bisonslayer wrote: 

FW over DT

BCN over Minot Ryan

North Border over SC

Hankinson over parshall

Semis

BCN over FW

Hankison over North Border

Final

BCN over Hankinson!!!!!!!!!!! UPSET CITY!!!!!!!!!!

Four Winds pumped BCN by 50+ points

BCN also lost by 28 to LaMoure and were able to come back and beat them by 9 i nthe district championship...anything can happen, like Four Winds not making the semifinals.

If history proves itself, I don't think that FW will have a tough time with BCN.  I think they are thinking revenge in last years beating they took at the hands of DT.
Yeah it would be a tough game for BCN , I hope they get that rematch atleast. A 50 point blowout would be exciting as would a close game.  FW are fun to watch.
North Dakota Preps JV Enforcer
bisonslayer
NDPreps Starter

Postby bballprsn » Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:49 am

Im going to say...

Quarter Finals

FW over Trinity - Four Winds is doing good right now i dont dont think even trinity could stop them.  FW by 5

BCN over Minot Ryan - i havent seen either team play, just a wild guess from what ive heard about them.  BCN by 8

North Borer over Shiloh - NB is tough and i dont think Shiloh will be able to keep up with them.  NB by 10

Hankinson over Parshall - I think this could be a real test for Hankinson, but i think, that for the 3rd game in a row, they will squeak one out and beat Parshall by 1-4 points.

Semis

FW over BCN by 10

Hankinson over NB by 5

Finals

FW over Hankinson by 3

To see hankinson and FW in the finals would be a good game.  both teams only 1 loss teams with Hankinson only losing to a MN team and FW only losing by 1 to a good team. This game could go either way, but i predict FW just coming out on top.

Last edited by bballprsn on Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
bballprsn
NDPreps Starter

Postby NDSUBison » Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:17 am

Shiloh was in it last year and they could be a cinderalla type team. NB has six seniors and beat a very good M-M team to get to this point. FW and DT looks to be the best matchup of the day. I want to see FW pull it off because i know those guys and they aren't a bad group of kids. Of couse when you make the state tourny seven or eight times in a row, you must be recruiting right. Did i just say that? BCN vs. Minot Ryan. I don't know anything about either of these teams, except that MR made it last year. Hankinson vs. Parshall looks like a dang good game too. Hankinson has flown under the radar because of how good FW has been. If anybodies interested here's hoopsters picks to win the Regions at the beginning, and who won them at the end. 

• Region 1 #1 Kindred #2 Lisbon #3 Hankinson #4 Fargo Oak Grove
  • Region 1 #1 Hankinson #2 Fargo Oak Grove
  • Region 2 #1 Thompson #2 M-M #3 MPCG #4 NB
  • Region 2 #1 NB #2 M-M
  • Region 3 #1 LaMoure #2 Linton #3 Napoleon #4 S-D #5 BCN
  • Region 3 #1 BCN #2 Linton
  • Region 4 #1 M-L #2 Wells County #3 Lakota #4 Langdon #5 FW
  • Region 4 #1 FW #2 Wells County
  • Region 5 #1 Standing Rock #2 TL-M #3 Shiloh Christian #4 Washburn
  • Region 5 #1 Shiloh Christian #2 Center-Stanton (Weren't pick to make Regions
  • Region 6 #1 BR #2 Velva #3 Dunseith #4 W-N
  • Region 6 #1 BR #2 Denseith
  • Region 7 #1 Beulah #2 Hazen #3 Killdeer #4 DT
  • Region 7 #1 DT #2 Hazen
  • Region 8 #1 Parshall #2 Watford City
  • Region 8 #1 Parshall #2 Watford City
[/*]
Also, Hoopster has Parshall winning it all
NDSUBison

Previous

Return to Boys