Region Championship Games

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby rumbles » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:48 pm

DT- 42

Hazen- 35

Final
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndlionsfan » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:48 pm

I'm tired of seeing Trinity and Shiloh is the Class B tourney.  I know they deserve to be there, but can't someone in one of those regions elevate their program or their play during the tourneys to beat them??  It's nice to seem some new teams in there that haven't been there for a while, tho.  Should be a good tourney
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby Tigger » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:51 pm

i can't wait for the "private schools should have their own tournaments" and "four winds is the greatest" talk to take the board by storm......though i did pick Four Winds on my bracket
Last edited by Tigger on Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tigger
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:53 pm

ndlionsfan wrote:I'm tired of seeing Trinity and Shiloh is the Class B tourney.  I know they deserve to be there, but can't someone in one of those regions elevate their program or their play during the tourneys to beat them??  It's nice to seem some new teams in there that haven't been there for a while, tho.  Should be a good tourney

yea...ic where your comin from, most schools can pick from a grand total of around 18 kids to biuld a team to compete with teams who pick from maybe 50+ like trinity and ryan..............its not that the kids are worse, they just dont have numbers.  its not easy to say, yea turn it on now and beat them cuz its that easy.  you make it sound like the kids dont get pumped for these games.  im statring to get sick of hearing about FW.....why didnt your ML lions step it up and beat them.  its not as easy as u make it seem buddy.....
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby BBall dominator » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:54 pm

[user=2008]rumbles[/user] wrote:
Tigger wrote:yep, region 7

pairings for state

Four Winds vs. Region 7

Barnes County North vs. Minot Ryan

North Border vs. Shiloh Christian

Hankinson vs. Parshall
Hankinson and Parshall will be a good game

wow that FW vs. DT game will be good IMO even though DT is a better team defensively and a better coached team FW's has some really talented players I pick FW in a close game but wouldn't be suprised if DT wins in a blowout w/ their defense again absoloutly taking FW out of everything they like doing and I don't think their press will have an affect on DT too well coached of a team
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby BBall dominator » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:57 pm

[user=458]dominationSCS[/user] wrote:
[user=2008]rumbles[/user] wrote:
Tigger wrote:yep, region 7

pairings for state

Four Winds vs. Region 7

Barnes County North vs. Minot Ryan

North Border vs. Shiloh Christian

Hankinson vs. Parshall
Hankinson and Parshall will be a good game

wow that FW vs. DT game will be good IMO even though DT is a better team defensively and a better coached team FW's has some really talented players I pick FW in a close game but wouldn't be suprised if DT wins in a blowout w/ their defense again absoloutly taking FW out of everything they like doing and I don't think their press will have an affect on DT too well coached of a team

W/ all that said GO SHILOH cinderella anyone??
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby hoopsfan » Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:04 pm

baseball wrote:
ndlionsfan wrote:I'm tired of seeing Trinity and Shiloh is the Class B tourney.  I know they deserve to be there, but can't someone in one of those regions elevate their program or their play during the tourneys to beat them??  It's nice to seem some new teams in there that haven't been there for a while, tho.  Should be a good tourney

yea...ic where your comin from, most schools can pick from a grand total of around 18 kids to biuld a team to compete with teams who pick from maybe 50+ like trinity and ryan..............its not that the kids are worse, they just dont have numbers.  its not easy to say, yea turn it on now and beat them cuz its that easy.  you make it sound like the kids dont get pumped for these games.  im statring to get sick of hearing about FW.....why didnt your ML lions step it up and beat them.  its not as easy as u make it seem buddy.....

Why all the disrespect for Four Winds??? They have only 1 starter back from last year, they lost their sixth man tragically, as well.  And now they have worked their :censored: off to get back to State!  And still you can't give them the respect they deserve.  They beat WC 3 times this year.  Everybody said how hard it is to defeat a team 3 times in one year and their right, but FW has done it.  If you don't care for us fans so be it...but show the boys the respect they have worked so hard to gain.
hoopsfan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Mr. Me Too » Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:37 pm

score of the 4 Winds/Wells County game???
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndlionsfan » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:54 am

baseball wrote:

I have nothing against FW.  They deserved to be in the state tourney and they earned it with their play.  I just get sick of hearing about them constantly on this site.  Plus I always like to cheer for the underdogs.  I will be rooting for them at state to represent region 4 all the way!  What I meant by my comment is seeing Shiloh at state for like the 6 time in 7 years and Trinity there for that last 8-9 years straight.  Don't get me wrong....their accomplishments are very impressive in the overall history of ND basketball, but what I enjoy about the state B is hearing stories from the small town teams that make it to state once in a generation.  Hankinson is there for the first time in 20 years.....who gave BCN any chance at all at coming out of that region with Linton, Lamoure, and SD....those are the stories I like to read about. 
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby trackster » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:59 am

allsport wrote:Minot Ryan 19    Dunseith 16 at halftime

Horrible shooting percentages   23% and 25% respectively

Minot Ryan 8     Dunseith 7 at end of the first quarter

Minot Ryan 37?  Dunseith 28? at end of the third quarter

Minot Ryan 57   Dunseith 42 Final

Yes I agree there was a lot of bad shots taken.
trackster
NDPreps Reserve

Previous

Return to Boys