JUST IMAGINE

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby cdub1 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:07 pm

Mr. Knowitall wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
Mr. Knowitall wrote:He is not the 8th or 9th best in the state.  He's at least top 5.  You put him on almost any Class A team and he'll start and he'll probably be an all-stater.  With that said he should at least be considered a canidate for Mr. basketball out of the 2 selected in class B. 

there dont have to be 2 selected from class b and here is my list of seniors

qvale
belohlavek
kick
bakkum
wilhelm
fridley
wheeling
kramer
lorenz
packineau

ironheart at 11

C'mon now Qvale at #1.  Thats ridicoulus, if it wasnt for his height he'll be now where, cause dosent have a lot of skill.  And Lorenz...........ummm no he is not better than T.I.........tell me where Lorenz's team is at now? exactly. As for Packineau well we'll see about that at the state B.  TI will prove to all the naysayers that he's one of the best in ND.

i have him as one of the best top 15 imo and qvale is ranked and going d1 so it is hard to argue against him height or no height

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Mr. Knowitall » Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:12 pm

cdub1 wrote:
Mr. Knowitall wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
Mr. Knowitall wrote:He is not the 8th or 9th best in the state.  He's at least top 5.  You put him on almost any Class A team and he'll start and he'll probably be an all-stater.  With that said he should at least be considered a canidate for Mr. basketball out of the 2 selected in class B. 

qvale
belohlavek
kick
bakkum
wilhelm
fridley
wheeling
kramer
lorenz
packineau

ironheart at 11

C'mon now Qvale at #1.  Thats ridicoulus, if it wasnt for his height he'll be now where, cause dosent have a lot of skill.  And Lorenz...........ummm no he is not better than T.I.........tell me where Lorenz's team is at now? exactly. As for Packineau well we'll see about that at the state B.  TI will prove to all the naysayers that he's one of the best in ND.

i have him as one of the best top 15 imo and qvale is ranked and going d1 so it is hard to argue against him height or no height
T.I. is number 5 behind: Qvale(only because of his height), J.B., Tate Kick, and Elgie.
Experience tells you what to do; confidence allows you to do it.
Mr. Knowitall
NDPreps Starter

Postby threeball » Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:19 pm

Mr. Knowitall wrote:
cdub1 wrote:

qvale
belohlavek
kick
bakkum
wilhelm
fridley
wheeling
kramer
lorenz
packineau

ironheart at 11

yes but qvale has his height and therefore is very dominant
threeball
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cdub1 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:20 pm

Mr. Knowitall wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
Mr. Knowitall wrote:
cdub1 wrote:

qvale
belohlavek
kick
bakkum
wilhelm
fridley
wheeling
kramer
lorenz
packineau

ironheart at 11

T.I. is number 5 behind: Qvale(only because of his height), J.B., Tate Kick, and Elgie.

wilhelm bakkum fridley are much better along with kramer the bottom can be argued mertens is better also

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby cdub1 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:23 pm

Mr. Knowitall wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
Mr. Knowitall wrote:
cdub1 wrote:

qvale
belohlavek
kick
bakkum
wilhelm
fridley
wheeling
kramer
lorenz
packineau

ironheart at 11

now that i think about this it is funny that you think ironheart is good enough to lead his team to the state championship game in class a and win if he is better than wilhelm fourwinds better win the class b championship by about 20 or wut u said will jus be very stupid

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby sodadrinker » Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:36 pm

cdub1 wrote:

qvale
belohlavek
kick
bakkum
wilhelm
fridley
wheeling
kramer
lorenz
packineau

ironheart at 11

ive played against most of these guys in there own ways they are all better at something than the next.  Wilhelm is the best of the list that ive played against or seen play in the passed 2 years and tony is second but i havent seen bakkum play for awhile and i know hes tough so im not gonna say anything about him
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball » Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:50 pm

cdub1 wrote:
Mr. Knowitall wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
Mr. Knowitall wrote:
cdub1 wrote:

qvale
belohlavek
kick
bakkum
wilhelm
fridley
wheeling
kramer
lorenz
packineau

ironheart at 11

now that i think about this it is funny that you think ironheart is good enough to lead his team to the state championship game in class a and win if he is better than wilhelm fourwinds better win the class b championship by about 20 or wut u said will jus be very stupid

how is Elgie brought into this.....he's only a Junior
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby cdub1 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:52 pm

i think the guy was saying how he is a top 5 player and elgie is number 4 in his opinion

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby sodadrinker » Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:54 pm

cdub1 wrote:i think the guy was saying how he is a top 5 player and elgie is number 4 in his opinion

if there is 5 players in the state better than tony elgie isnt one of them
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby OldmanBBall » Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:32 pm

What if the games didn't have refs?!
OldmanBBall

Postby ClassBballa » Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:33 pm

OldmanBBall wrote:What if the games didn't have refs?!

where did that come from?
We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. I just can't figure out where else to play!

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.
ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Mr. Knowitall » Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:34 pm

cdub1 wrote:
Mr. Knowitall wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
Mr. Knowitall wrote:
cdub1 wrote:

qvale
belohlavek
kick
bakkum
wilhelm
fridley
wheeling
kramer
lorenz
packineau

ironheart at 11

What? You must not think all that well because I cleary stated that Ironheart will start and probably be an all-stater if he were to play on a Class A team.  Where did I say that he's good enough to lead his team to the state championship in class A?
Mr. Knowitall
NDPreps Starter

Postby NDdominator » Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:37 pm

[user=1854]ClassBballa[/user] wrote:

where did this thread come from TIH is good but is not top 5 top 10 for sure is he going to play college is Kellen(SP) Little wind and the other guard playing college anywhere??
NDdominator

Postby OldmanBBall » Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:37 pm

What if there wasn't a scoreboard?
OldmanBBall

Postby Mr. Knowitall » Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:38 pm

cdub1 wrote:
Mr. Knowitall wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
Mr. Knowitall wrote:
cdub1 wrote:

qvale
belohlavek
kick
bakkum
wilhelm
fridley
wheeling
kramer
lorenz
packineau

ironheart at 11

wilhelm bakkum fridley are much better along with kramer the bottom can be argued mertens is better also

Mertens is not much better than T.I.  Just in comparison Four Winds beat DL by 20 in a preseason scrimmage.  If he was a better player than Ironheart his team would've probably won.
Last edited by Mr. Knowitall on Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Knowitall
NDPreps Starter

Postby sodadrinker » Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:39 pm

NDdominator wrote:[user=1854]ClassBballa[/user] wrote:

where did this thread come from TIH is good but is not top 5 top 10 for sure is he going to play college is Kellen(SP) Little wind and the other guard playing college anywhere??

tony and kellen were the 2 guards last year.... dave, riley, and Q all played the post
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby NDdominator » Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:39 pm

[user=2742]Mr. Knowitall[/user] wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
Mr. Knowitall wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
Mr. Knowitall wrote:
cdub1 wrote:

qvale
belohlavek
kick
bakkum
wilhelm
fridley
wheeling
kramer
lorenz
packineau

ironheart at 11

What? You must not think all that well because I cleary stated that Ironheart will start and probably be an all-stater if he were to play on a Class A team.  Where did I say that he's good enough to lead his team to the state championship in class A?

I wouldn't go and say he wouldn't be an all-stater in class A but his numbers would be significantly lower the defense they play in class a is much more difficult to play w/ I guess it would depend on which team he played w/ IMO he woudnlt be 1st team but could get in on the 2nd team it should be fun to see how he does in the lions game
NDdominator

Postby NDdominator » Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:41 pm

[user=2742]Mr. Knowitall[/user] wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
Mr. Knowitall wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
Mr. Knowitall wrote:
cdub1 wrote:

qvale
belohlavek
kick
bakkum
wilhelm
fridley
wheeling
kramer
lorenz
packineau

ironheart at 11

Mertens is not much better than T.I.  Just in comparison Four Winds beat DL by 20 in a preseason scrimmage.  If he was a better player than Ironheart his team would've probably won.

I'm pretty sure pre-season means absoloutely nothing
NDdominator

Postby NDdominator » Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:42 pm

[user=1700]sodadrinker[/user] wrote:

tony and kellen were the 2 guards last year.... dave, riley, and Q all played the post

is kellen playing college is tony going to play college??
NDdominator

Postby cdub1 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:42 pm

Mr. Knowitall wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
Mr. Knowitall wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
Mr. Knowitall wrote:
cdub1 wrote:

qvale
belohlavek
kick
bakkum
wilhelm
fridley
wheeling
kramer
lorenz
packineau

ironheart at 11

u said he is better than wihlem and that is wut wilhelm did

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby WildWarrior » Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:54 pm

NDdominator wrote:[user=1700]sodadrinker[/user] wrote:

is kellen playing college is tony going to play college??

Kellen is not playing college ball.  I am sure Tony will as he is a very good student as well.
WildWarrior
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby NDSUbison! » Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:39 pm

Just imagine if you whole team was tall and as good as lebron james......Holy all 5 guys 6''9.....jeez....good post aaron...lol
NDSUbison!

Postby north_border_eagles2106 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:00 am

cdub1 wrote:
Mr. Knowitall wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
Mr. Knowitall wrote:
cdub1 wrote:[user=2742]Mr. Knowitall[/user] wrote: 

Wow, he's only good because of his height and doesn't have a lot of skill?  Have you ever seen the kid play?  How can you knock a guy for being tall, it's nothing he can control.  This guy is a basketball player, he learned to play the game from the height he was given and is doing the best with it.  I don't want to hear arguments that "If Ironheart was taller he'd be doing this"  because, he's not.  Qvale is deserving of winning this award and it will be him or Tate Kick that wins it.  I think someone that someone who is going to play D-1 basketball after High School is obviously pretty skilled.
That's a lovely fur you're wearing. Perhaps I could find you some slippers made from the skins of innocent and defenseless baby seals!
north_border_eagles2106
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Mr. Knowitall » Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:43 am

north_border_eagles2106 wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
Mr. Knowitall wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
Mr. Knowitall wrote:
cdub1 wrote:[user=2742]Mr. Knowitall[/user] wrote: 

Wow, he's only good because of his height and doesn't have a lot of skill?  Have you ever seen the kid play?  How can you knock a guy for being tall, it's nothing he can control.  This guy is a basketball player, he learned to play the game from the height he was given and is doing the best with it.  I don't want to hear arguments that "If Ironheart was taller he'd be doing this"  because, he's not.  Qvale is deserving of winning this award and it will be him or Tate Kick that wins it.  I think someone that someone who is going to play D-1 basketball after High School is obviously pretty skilled.

It is only because of his height.  If he was about 6'6 or 6'7 he would not be playin D1 ball next year.  But he has tremendous potential I'll give him that.  He has very good hands in which you can't teach.  But his footwork is not that great but you can teach that.  As of right now his skill aren't that great.  Hopefully with good coaching at the next level he could reach his full potential.
Mr. Knowitall
NDPreps Starter

Postby Aaronih » Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:14 am

toughregion2 wrote:Gawd i hope they get beat

im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

sick of hearing about FW

I know when i get back from state after they lose there will be pages and pages of excuses of why they didnt win.   I cant wait for that

id probaly root for them if it wasnt for the fans on this site.  Ill be a trinity fan for the first time in my life

THEY WEAKREGION2 THAS NOT CALLED FOR U SHOULD BE KICKED OFF THIS SITE FOR THAT..NO CLASS OR SPORTSMANSHIP U HAVE,, WATS WRONG WITH BRAGGING UP YUR TEAM ANYBODY ON HERE CAN DO THAT THAS Y WE HAVE THIS....HOPE TO SEE U AT STATE NO-CLASS-UNSPORTSMANLIKE-LIL-PERSON...HAVE A NICE DAY
be a leader not a follower..
Aaronih
NDPreps Starter

PreviousNext

Return to Boys