JUST IMAGINE

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby Aaronih » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:53 am

i was just wondering how good do u think tony would be if he was like 6'2, 6'3, man he would be unstoppable..i personally think he already is but wat do u guys think???
be a leader not a follower..
Aaronih
NDPreps Starter

Postby BB11 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:57 am

[user=2354]Aaronih[/user] wrote:
i was just wondering how good do u think tony would be if he was like 6'2, 6'3, man he would be unstoppable..i personally think he already is but wat do u guys think???

I've already said it once - Ironheart is the best player and most exciting player I've seen this year.
"As God as my witness, I thought Turkeys could fly."
BB11
NDPreps All-State

Postby ndlionsfan » Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:14 am

Why does a certain few of the people on here always have to brag up Ironheart and the Four Winds team?  I'm getting sicking of constantly reading about it.
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby The Schwab » Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:17 am

just imagine if Craig Nelson, Hunter Berg were both 6'3 or taller.......tony's great...but come on now....this is getting rediculous.
Last edited by The Schwab on Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby Aaronih » Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:19 am

Easy buddy first of all hes family and i'm sure if u had family that ws as good as tony u would wanna brag them up also i started this topic so take that stuff somewhere else i'm just proud of the kid and i was just wondering what if he was a lil taller, he'd be even better..
Aaronih
NDPreps Starter

Postby The Schwab » Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:22 am

Aaronih wrote:Easy buddy first of all hes family and i'm sure if u had family that ws as good as tony u would wanna brag them up also i started this topic so take that stuff somewhere else i'm just proud of the kid and i was just wondering what if he was a lil taller, he'd be even better..
Like i've said in earlier posts I think that right now Tony is top 3 in north dakota....he is an amazing basketball player......and there is nothing wrong with you talking him up....but this topic is a little bit over the top.....
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby sodadrinker » Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:24 am

how many players wouldnt be a lot better with 4 more inches.  anyone would be better if they had a few more inches added on obviously.
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby Aaronih » Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:27 am

Watever fellas,,, just thought u guys would show a lil luv dang man....
Aaronih
NDPreps Starter

Postby north_border_eagles2106 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:30 am

Aaronih wrote:Easy buddy first of all hes family and i'm sure if u had family that ws as good as tony u would wanna brag them up also i started this topic so take that stuff somewhere else i'm just proud of the kid and i was just wondering what if he was a lil taller, he'd be even better..

If "if's" and "buts" were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry christmas.
That's a lovely fur you're wearing. Perhaps I could find you some slippers made from the skins of innocent and defenseless baby seals!
north_border_eagles2106
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby NATURAL TALENT » Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:31 am

People already know hes a good player, we dont need to read about it every 5 minutes when a new topic is made.
NATURAL TALENT
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:28 pm

this is the dumbest topic i've ever seen in my life.

JUST IMAGINE HOW GOOD ALEX WOLF WOULD BE IF HE WAS 9 INCHES TALLER, THAT WOULD MAKE HIM 7'2", LET'S HAVE A 30 POST TOPIC ABOUT IT.

haha this is worthless.
project-pat

Postby Indians Alumni » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:52 pm

sodadrinker wrote:how many players wouldnt be a lot better with 4 more inches.  anyone would be better if they had a few more inches added on obviously.

I agree!  Also what if the height hinders him?  I mean the style of play is to cut through defenses and can't really do that if he was bigger.  Come on, I don't agree with this subject!
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby region1 football » Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:49 pm

man...can u imagine how good caleb schockman would be if he had another 50 pds on him or so. right now he is great but if he was a little bigger....no one could mach up with him and holen.;).....[user=2354]Aaronih[/user]..alot of players would be superstars if we culd say "what if" about them....
region1 football
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndfan » Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:55 pm

For people who are familiar with region 4 who do you thinks was the better player in hs Tony Ironhart or Robert Lawernce?? I saw Lawernce play few times in hs and he was lights out in my opinion. Any thoughts?
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby the mask » Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:59 pm

ndlionsfan wrote:Why does a certain few of the people on here always have to brag up Ironheart and the Four Winds team?  I'm getting sicking of constantly reading about it.
well then don't read about it...simple as that homey
you don't have to win championships to be considered a good team
the mask
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball » Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:01 pm

theres a difference for stickin up for your boy when someone bashes him and givin him praise cuz you didnt do anything his sports.  try not to live your life through him.....
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby the mask » Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:02 pm

region1 football wrote:man...can u imagine how good caleb schockman would be if he had another 50 pds on him or so. right now he is great but if he was a little bigger....no one could mach up with him and holen.;).....[user=2354]Aaronih[/user]..alot of players would be superstars if we culd say "what if" about them....
are you kidding me i mean i watched schockman in the regional tourney vs. linton and he showed he never backs down even with foul trouble and he had 17 i think it was holen on the other hand has had some good game but nothing that is spactacular he had 4 pts that game
you don't have to win championships to be considered a good team
the mask
NDPreps Starter

Postby WildWarrior » Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:13 pm

ndfan wrote:For people who are familiar with region 4 who do you thinks was the better player in hs Tony Ironhart or Robert Lawernce?? I saw Lawernce play few times in hs and he was lights out in my opinion. Any thoughts?

That is too funny as I was thinking that on my way home from work.  I coached Robert and I think the differences between the 2 are too much.  That extra 3 inches though would make them comparable.  Tony IH wouldn't be nearly as sneaky as he is now as IA pointed out.  I would like to hear some thoughts on this as well.  That debate could go on forever and ever and would be very interesting.
WildWarrior
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndlionsfan » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:23 pm

the mask wrote:
ndlionsfan wrote:Why does a certain few of the people on here always have to brag up Ironheart and the Four Winds team?  I'm getting sicking of constantly reading about it.

Hard to do when every flippin topic on this sites turns into a discussion about FW and Ironheart
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby WildWarrior » Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:28 pm

ndlionsfan wrote:
the mask wrote:

Hard to do when every flippin topic on this sites turns into a discussion about FW and Ironheart

Now Four Winds is going to state and maybe we should hear about it lionsfan.  I know you were in HS or college in the Robert Lawrence era so what do you think about Robert and Tony since you have probably seen them both.  I coached Robert but would like to hear your :2cents:
Last edited by WildWarrior on Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WildWarrior
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Mr. Me Too » Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:40 pm

NICE. . .
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby carolina blue » Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:44 pm

ya if i was 6'6" and had the ability of lebron james, i would be unstoppable. what if the patriots didnt choke in the AFC championship game. only if
Last edited by carolina blue on Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What's Walmart, do they sell like wall stuff? - Paris Hilton
carolina blue
NDPreps Starter

Postby sodadrinker » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:01 pm

ndfan wrote:For people who are familiar with region 4 who do you thinks was the better player in hs Tony Ironhart or Robert Lawernce?? I saw Lawernce play few times in hs and he was lights out in my opinion. Any thoughts?

its hard to compare them for 2 reasons.... an off night for lawrence was 25 points and some nights tony doesnt even take enough shots to get to 20 but he makes plays everywhere else.  lawrence was also unstoppable down low so the 1st reason would be they have different styles and the second reason to me what lawrence only had that jackson guard to play with and tony has a good team. if he wasnt surrounded by talent he would probably score even more but his all around game wouldnt be as good
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby ndlionsfan » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:44 am

WildWarrior wrote:
ndlionsfan wrote:
the mask wrote:

Now Four Winds is going to state and maybe we should hear about it lionsfan.  I know you were in HS or college in the Robert Lawrence era so what do you think about Robert and Tony since you have probably seen them both.  I coached Robert but would like to hear your :2cents:

I've never said anything bad about FW....they deserve to be at state and they earned it.  I just get tired of hearing about it all the time on the site.  Robert and Tony are both great players.  I think Robert might have been a better scorer and shooter because he has proven it at the next level, but I think Tony makes his team better by the way he takes control of the game and sets his teammates up to score.  Will he be able to score as much as he does now at the next level?  Who knows.  I think he'll have a tougher time with his height and playing against better defenders to make it hard to take it to the rack, but I know he'll be a great point guard at the next level because of his bball knowledge and passing ability
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby WildWarrior » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:28 am

ndlionsfan wrote:
WildWarrior wrote:
ndlionsfan wrote:
the mask wrote:

I've never said anything bad about FW....they deserve to be at state and they earned it.  I just get tired of hearing about it all the time on the site.  Robert and Tony are both great players.  I think Robert might have been a better scorer and shooter because he has proven it at the next level, but I think Tony makes his team better by the way he takes control of the game and sets his teammates up to score.  Will he be able to score as much as he does now at the next level?  Who knows.  I think he'll have a tougher time with his height and playing against better defenders to make it hard to take it to the rack, but I know he'll be a great point guard at the next level because of his bball knowledge and passing ability

Very good point lionsfan.  My answer to the debate would be I would love to coach a team with both of those players on it.  2 totally different styles of play and 2 very amazing and respectful players.
WildWarrior
NDPreps All-Conference

Next

Return to Boys