JUST IMAGINE

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby ClassBballa » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:02 pm

project-pat wrote:Yeah classbballa, this topic was started with a what if by a FW fan, "family" of tony ironheart.

like i said don't get mad at all the FW fans just because one said it. even other FW ppl said it was stupid
We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. I just can't figure out where else to play!

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.
ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby toughregion2 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:05 pm

Gawd i hope they get beat

im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

sick of hearing about FW

I know when i get back from state after they lose there will be pages and pages of excuses of why they didnt win.   I cant wait for that

id probaly root for them if it wasnt for the fans on this site.  Ill be a trinity fan for the first time in my life
toughregion2

Postby ndlionsfan » Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:36 am

project-pat wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:
project-pat wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:
project-pat wrote:
freak722 wrote:Hey just throwing this out there, who would win 1 on 1, Michael Jordan or Ironheart? I mean Ironheart is pretty good.....................

Ok, this has to stop. I'm sick of hearing about FW already, but now you guys are comparing ironheart to MICHAEL JORDAN!!!! this is just gone too far.

GO TRINITY!! PUT FW IN THE SUNSHINE BRACKET FOR THE 2ND YEAR IN A ROW!

JUST IMAGINE IF IRONHEART WAS 6'9" AND COULD PULL UP FROM FULL COURT AND KNOCK IT DOWN EVERYTIME!!! MAN THAT WOULD BE INSANE!!!!!!!!!

come on FW fans, let's have a 500 post topic about that little "what if"

they played in the semis last year i think so 4 winds was playin for 3rd

There is no way they made the semis if Trinity won the championship...they played in the first round.

um trinity and 4 winds both won their first games so they played in the semis and trinity won, thus they go to the championship.... u play 3 games to get there remember

REGION 4 plays REGION 7 in the first round every year, boys and girls. I know they have to play 3 games. I was saying if trinity made the championship, then there is NO WAY that four winds won their first game, because they played each other in the first round, region 4 vs. region 7.

Hey kid, check your facts before running your mouth.  They rotate what regions play each other every year in the state tourney and FW got 3rd last year....they played Trinity in the semis.
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby WildWarrior » Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:41 am

toughregion2 wrote:Gawd i hope they get beat

im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

sick of hearing about FW

I know when i get back from state after they lose there will be pages and pages of excuses of why they didnt win.   I cant wait for that

id probaly root for them if it wasnt for the fans on this site.  Ill be a trinity fan for the first time in my life

I remember a college professor of mine saying "it ain't braggin if you've done it.".  I will be the first to say the the FW fans, some are friends of mine, are not afraid to tell you about their team and even make some bold predictions, but you know what?  They haven't been beaten since all of this talking started.  To say that you won't cheer for a team is fine. Who knows, maybe your team will be the one to beat them.  If you watch these kids they are some of the classiest kids I have seen.  They just love the game of basketball and that is all these kids care about.  I have told some of these fans that are friends that the only thing that is going to prevent them from hearing from all of you is a state championship or turning off their computer. 
Last edited by WildWarrior on Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
WildWarrior
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby BBall dominator » Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:53 am

Yea but shiloh fans, DT fans, Linton fans, Mayport C-G fans, and SR fans could be doing this every year but we aren't my jr. and sr. we went to state our fans didn't talk about our best player being better if he was 6'4 or whatever or how much we are going to dominate.....your team is having a good run enjoy it so now when teams want to run up the score on you guys when you have a down year which will happen don't cry about it
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby pacod » Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:58 am

dominationSCS wrote:Yea but shiloh fans, DT fans, Linton fans, Mayport C-G fans, and SR fans could be doing this every year but we aren't my jr. and sr. we went to state our fans didn't talk about our best player being better if he was 6'4 or whatever or how much we are going to dominate.....your team is having a good run enjoy it so now when teams want to run up the score on you guys when you have a down year which will happen don't cry about it

Sorry we're not ones to cry. If our boys lose we're proud of them no matter what. You guys are the ones that give us these sob stories about how FW ran up the score on your team and made them look bad. You aren't nobody special. Who cares what you think. Your just another FW hater. Your oppinion means squat. What kind of person you are to go on a internet site and talk smack about a HS team behind some other name. Man up buddy. I'm sure your probably mad because your team didn't make it to state.

GOOD LUCK INDIANS
pacod

Postby fruit snack » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:07 am

pacod wrote:
dominationSCS wrote:Yea but shiloh fans, DT fans, Linton fans, Mayport C-G fans, and SR fans could be doing this every year but we aren't my jr. and sr. we went to state our fans didn't talk about our best player being better if he was 6'4 or whatever or how much we are going to dominate.....your team is having a good run enjoy it so now when teams want to run up the score on you guys when you have a down year which will happen don't cry about it

Sorry we're not ones to cry. If our boys lose we're proud of them no matter what. You guys are the ones that give us these sob stories about how FW ran up the score on your team and made them look bad. You aren't nobody special. Who cares what you think. Your just another FW hater. Your oppinion means squat. What kind of person you are to go on a internet site and talk smack about a HS team behind some other name. Man up buddy. I'm sure your probably mad because your team didn't make it to state.

GOOD LUCK INDIANS

i bet u feel big now
fruit snack

Postby pacod » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:10 am

FS you still mad about FW beating Wells three times.
pacod

Postby BBall dominator » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:16 am

[user=2002]fruit snack[/user] wrote:
pacod wrote:

GOOD LUCK INDIANS

i bet u feel big now

ha i never was hating on FW the fans are more like and if you were smart enough you'd look at my name and realize my team did make it to state and did when I was there and now even when i graduated and you don't see us making topics about what if's.....FW was great to watch last year and will be this year its just the fans need to grow up I never bashed the FW I was hating on the FW fans on this site so I guess that education you received didn't teach you to read and comprehend
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby fruit snack » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:17 am

pacod wrote:FS you still mad about FW beating Wells three times.

hahaha nah i just wanted to see FW get knocked off so there cocky ignorant fans could be quiet
fruit snack

Postby pacod » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:22 am

dominationSCS wrote:[user=2002]fruit snack[/user] wrote:
pacod wrote:

?

GOOD LUCK INDIANS

i bet u feel big now

ha i never was hating on FW the fans are more like and if you were smart enough you'd look at my name and realize my team did make it to state and did when I was there and now even when i graduated and you don't see us making topics about what if's.....FW was great to watch last year and will be this year its just the fans need to grow up I never bashed the FW I was hating on the FW fans on this site so I guess that education you received didn't teach you to read and comprehend

HAHA Well my education tells me there isn't a team in North Dakota who's called DominationSCS.  Must be some kind of special school.
pacod

Postby freak722 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:43 am

SCS=Shiloh Christian Skyhawks

Ironheart isnt as good as MJ, sorry to break it to you FW fans haha.
freak722
NDPreps Reserve

Postby WildWarrior » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:02 pm

I will be the 1st to agree that this is a useless topic, I just add my thoughts where they fit in.  If you read most of my posts I am a DL fan anyhow that just happens to work on the reservation.
WildWarrior
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby WildWarrior » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:04 pm

gator-nation wrote:
freak722 wrote:Hey just throwing this out there, who would win 1 on 1, Michael Jordan or Ironheart? I mean Ironheart is pretty good.....................

i am sure ironheart could slam one on jordan just if he was a bit taller:D

There is a Four Winds hater making these ridiculous comments so don't blame the wrong people.
WildWarrior
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cdub1 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:43 pm

SJ_Woodchuck wrote:
BB11 wrote:[user=2354]Aaronih[/user] wrote:
i was just wondering how good do u think tony would be if he was like 6'2, 6'3, man he would be unstoppable..i personally think he already is but wat do u guys think???

I've already said it once - Ironheart is the best player and most exciting player I've seen this year.

That is true he better win Mr. Basketball, he is the best player on the best team in the state. Also when Four Winds played Langdon in the first round of the region touny. he threw the ball between Jesse Zeis of Langdons Legs, I have seen that in my life in a real game. I was also at the Region Championship vs. Wells County, and he is like a coach on the floor, he plyed great.

0% chance ironheart wins mr. basketball i highly doubt he is even up for the award being the 3rd best senior in class b and maybe 8th or 9th in the state

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ClassBballa » Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:51 pm

cdub1 wrote:
SJ_Woodchuck wrote:
i was just wondering how good do u think tony would be if he was like 6'2, 6'3, man he would be unstoppable..i personally think he already is but wat do u guys think???

I've already said it once - Ironheart is the best player and most exciting player I've seen this year.

That is true he better win Mr. Basketball, he is the best player on the best team in the state. Also when Four Winds played Langdon in the first round of the region touny. he threw the ball between Jesse Zeis of Langdons Legs, I have seen that in my life in a real game. I was also at the Region Championship vs. Wells County, and he is like a coach on the floor, he plyed great.

0% chance ironheart wins mr. basketball i highly doubt he is even up for the award being the 3rd best senior in class b and maybe 8th or 9th in the state

I'm not saying that TI will get mr. basketball, but out of curiousity, which two in class b do you think are better?
We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. I just can't figure out where else to play!

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.
ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cdub1 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:54 pm

ClassBballa wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
SJ_Woodchuck wrote:

I'm not saying that TI will get mr. basketball, but out of curiousity, which two in class b do you think are better?

bakkum and wheeling and i forgot about packineau i could also throw in there
Last edited by cdub1 on Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ND Oldtimer » Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:46 pm

Region four expert---Robert was the better by far and a lot better as far as sportmanship, Robert didnt have the big attitude problem, didnt showup officials ect.
ND Oldtimer
NDPreps Rookie

Postby ND Oldtimer » Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:51 pm

ND Oldtimer wrote:Region four expert---Robert was the better by far and a lot better as far as sportmanship, Robert didnt have the big attitude problem, didnt showup officials ect.
ND Oldtimer
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Mr. Knowitall » Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:50 pm

He is not the 8th or 9th best in the state.  He's at least top 5.  You put him on almost any Class A team and he'll start and he'll probably be an all-stater.  With that said he should at least be considered a canidate for Mr. basketball out of the 2 selected in class B. 
Experience tells you what to do; confidence allows you to do it.
Mr. Knowitall
NDPreps Starter

Postby cdub1 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:55 pm

Mr. Knowitall wrote:He is not the 8th or 9th best in the state.  He's at least top 5.  You put him on almost any Class A team and he'll start and he'll probably be an all-stater.  With that said he should at least be considered a canidate for Mr. basketball out of the 2 selected in class B. 

there dont have to be 2 selected from class b and here is my list of seniors

qvale
belohlavek
kick
bakkum
wilhelm
fridley
wheeling
kramer
lorenz
packineau

ironheart at 11

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby sodadrinker » Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:59 pm

cdub1 wrote:
Mr. Knowitall wrote:He is not the 8th or 9th best in the state.  He's at least top 5.  You put him on almost any Class A team and he'll start and he'll probably be an all-stater.  With that said he should at least be considered a canidate for Mr. basketball out of the 2 selected in class B. 

qvale
belohlavek
kick
bakkum
wilhelm
fridley
wheeling
kramer
lorenz
packineau

ironheart at 11

just curious have u seen tony play this year
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby cdub1 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:01 pm

sodadrinker wrote:
cdub1 wrote:

qvale
belohlavek
kick
bakkum
wilhelm
fridley
wheeling
kramer
lorenz
packineau

ironheart at 11

just curious have u seen tony play this year

nope and now i think i am gonna get something like he is so much better than last year how can you say he isnt mr. basketball material

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby cdub1 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:04 pm

maybe i move him up in my ranking after the state tournament though

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Mr. Knowitall » Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:05 pm

cdub1 wrote:

qvale
belohlavek
kick
bakkum
wilhelm
fridley
wheeling
kramer
lorenz
packineau

ironheart at 11

C'mon now Qvale at #1.  Thats ridicoulus, if it wasnt for his height he'll be now where, cause dosent have a lot of skill.  And Lorenz...........ummm no he is not better than T.I.........tell me where Lorenz's team is at now? exactly. As for Packineau well we'll see about that at the state B.  TI will prove to all the naysayers that he's one of the best in ND.
Experience tells you what to do; confidence allows you to do it.
Mr. Knowitall
NDPreps Starter

PreviousNext

Return to Boys