JUST IMAGINE

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby yanks baseball » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:12 am

region1 football wrote:man...can u imagine how good caleb schockman would be if he had another 50 pds on him or so. right now he is great but if he was a little bigger....no one could mach up with him and holen.;).....[user=2354]Aaronih[/user]..alot of players would be superstars if we culd say "what if" about them....

The best players use their talents to the best of their abilities which Tony does.
yanks baseball

Postby uncguy3 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:00 pm

ndlionsfan wrote:Why does a certain few of the people on here always have to brag up Ironheart and the Four Winds team?  I'm getting sicking of constantly reading about it.

THANK YOU!! we all get it ironheart is good and nothing against him but u guys are making everybody hate him because you are making him sound cocky when its the rest of you.
uncguy3
NDPreps Rookie

Postby uncguy3 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:04 pm

2 words jamie............mauch only nobody knows about him because his fans don't brag him up every 3 seconds
uncguy3
NDPreps Rookie

Postby SJ_Woodchuck » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:26 pm

BB11 wrote:[user=2354]Aaronih[/user] wrote:
i was just wondering how good do u think tony would be if he was like 6'2, 6'3, man he would be unstoppable..i personally think he already is but wat do u guys think???

I've already said it once - Ironheart is the best player and most exciting player I've seen this year.

That is true he better win Mr. Basketball, he is the best player on the best team in the state. Also when Four Winds played Langdon in the first round of the region touny. he threw the ball between Jesse Zeis of Langdons Legs, I have seen that in my life in a real game. I was also at the Region Championship vs. Wells County, and he is like a coach on the floor, he plyed great.
SJ_Woodchuck
NDPreps Reserve

Postby project-pat » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:29 pm

SJ_Woodchuck wrote:
i was just wondering how good do u think tony would be if he was like 6'2, 6'3, man he would be unstoppable..i personally think he already is but wat do u guys think???

I've already said it once - Ironheart is the best player and most exciting player I've seen this year.

That is true he better win Mr. Basketball, he is the best player on the best team in the state. Also when Four Winds played Langdon in the first round of the region touny. he threw the ball between Jesse Zeis of Langdons Legs, I have seen that in my life in a real game. I was also at the Region Championship vs. Wells County, and he is like a coach on the floor, he plyed great.

TI has no chance at mr. basketball with Belohaveck, Wilehm, Kick, and Quale. He needs the biggest miracle in the world.
project-pat

Postby SJ_Woodchuck » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:06 pm

project-pat wrote:
SJ_Woodchuck wrote:

TI has no chance at mr. basketball with Belohaveck, Wilehm, Kick, and Quale. He needs the biggest miracle in the world.

Never even heard of them. Tony Ironheart is the Ironheart of that team
SJ_Woodchuck
NDPreps Reserve

Postby gator-nation » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:11 pm

SJ_Woodchuck wrote:
project-pat wrote:
SJ_Woodchuck wrote:

wow
gator-nation

Postby project-pat » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:36 pm

SJ_Woodchuck wrote:
project-pat wrote:
SJ_Woodchuck wrote:

haha you must be joking. You sure are loaded with information about ND high school sports. Seems to me like all you know is 4 winds.
project-pat

Postby freak722 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:52 pm

Hey just throwing this out there, who would win 1 on 1, Michael Jordan or Ironheart? I mean Ironheart is pretty good.....................
freak722
NDPreps Reserve

Postby daveinnd » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:56 pm

freak722 wrote:Hey just throwing this out there, who would win 1 on 1, Michael Jordan or Ironheart? I mean Ironheart is pretty good.....................

Ditka would beat both of them combined
daveinnd
NDPreps Reserve

Postby gator-nation » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:21 pm

freak722 wrote:Hey just throwing this out there, who would win 1 on 1, Michael Jordan or Ironheart? I mean Ironheart is pretty good.....................

i am sure ironheart could slam one on jordan just if he was a bit taller:D
Last edited by gator-nation on Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gator-nation

Postby ClassBballa » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:25 pm

gator-nation wrote:

i am sure ironheart could slam one on jordan just if he was a bit taller:D

i don't know if he could but even at the height he is now i'm sure he can still take you to the cleaners
We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. I just can't figure out where else to play!

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.
ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sodadrinker » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:26 pm

people dont need to bash tony just cuz his uncle doesnt shut up about him.  after the state tournament all of u who havent seen him and think he isnt as good as his fans say will find out that he is as good as they say and before anyone says im just a 4 winds fan, i was on the team 4 winds beat 3 times this year.
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:40 pm

Ok, this has to stop. I'm sick of hearing about FW already, but now you guys are comparing ironheart to MICHAEL JORDAN!!!! this is just gone too far.

GO TRINITY!! PUT FW IN THE SUNSHINE BRACKET FOR THE 2ND YEAR IN A ROW!

JUST IMAGINE IF IRONHEART WAS 6'9" AND COULD PULL UP FROM FULL COURT AND KNOCK IT DOWN EVERYTIME!!! MAN THAT WOULD BE INSANE!!!!!!!!!

come on FW fans, let's have a 500 post topic about that little "what if"
Last edited by project-pat on Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
project-pat

Postby sodadrinker » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:51 pm

project-pat wrote:

Ok, this has to stop. I'm sick of hearing about FW already, but now you guys are comparing ironheart to MICHAEL JORDAN!!!! this is just gone too far.

JUST IMAGINE IF IRONHEART WAS 6'9" AND COULD PULL UP FROM FULL COURT AND KNOCK IT DOWN EVERYTIME!!! MAN THAT WOULD BE INSANE!!!!!!!!!

they played in the semis last year i think so 4 winds was playin for 3rd
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby gator-nation » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:52 pm

6'9" might be a little overboard hows about 6'8"...then he would really be knockin!:shock:
gator-nation

Postby project-pat » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:52 pm

sodadrinker wrote:
project-pat wrote:

There is no way they made the semis if Trinity won the championship...they played in the first round.
project-pat

Postby ClassBballa » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:52 pm

project-pat wrote:

that post wasn't by a FW fan, he was making fun of FW so why go and bite their heads off? besides i guess we should go and crown DT right now, FW doesn't stand a chance right project. just because one person said what if don't go and blame everyone.
We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. I just can't figure out where else to play!

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.
ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sodadrinker » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:54 pm

project-pat wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:
project-pat wrote:

There is no way they made the semis if Trinity won the championship...they played in the first round.

um trinity and 4 winds both won their first games so they played in the semis and trinity won, thus they go to the championship.... u play 3 games to get there remember
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:56 pm

sodadrinker wrote:
project-pat wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:
project-pat wrote:

um trinity and 4 winds both won their first games so they played in the semis and trinity won, thus they go to the championship.... u play 3 games to get there remember

REGION 4 plays REGION 7 in the first round every year, boys and girls. I know they have to play 3 games. I was saying if trinity made the championship, then there is NO WAY that four winds won their first game, because they played each other in the first round, region 4 vs. region 7.
project-pat

Postby sodadrinker » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:57 pm

4 winds played richland last year first round if i remember right

sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:58 pm

Yeah classbballa, this topic was started with a what if by a FW fan, "family" of tony ironheart.
project-pat

Postby sodadrinker » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:58 pm

[b]
4 winds played richland and trinity played minot ryan last year in the first round so please quit digging project
Last edited by sodadrinker on Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby sodadrinker » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:01 pm

sodadrinker wrote:[b]
4 winds played richland and trinity played minot ryan last year in the first round so please quit digging project

would u like me to tell u the scores as well cuz it can be arranged
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:01 pm

sodadrinker wrote:4 winds played richland and trinity played minot ryan last year in the first round so please quit digging project

Yeah, I just read about it. I'll be the first one to apologize. I just always thought they kept the same format as they do every year. Sorry for the little outburst.
project-pat

PreviousNext

Return to Boys