JUST IMAGINE

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby Aaronih » Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:30 am

sodadrinker wrote:people dont need to bash tony just cuz his uncle doesnt shut up about him.  after the state tournament all of u who havent seen him and think he isnt as good as his fans say will find out that he is as good as they say and before anyone says im just a 4 winds fan, i was on the team 4 winds beat 3 times this year.

HEY SODADRINKER WHO THE ** DO U THINK U ARE SAYING I BRAG ON MY NEPHEW? I CAN SAY WATEVER I WANNA SAY WHOS GONNA STOP ME?? ISN'T THAT WAT THIS SITE IS FOR, I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW NEGAITVE PEOPLE ARE ON HERE..THIS ALL STARTED WHEN FW STARTED PLAYING WINNING BASKETBALL AND WE ARE INDIANS..I KNOW THAT BOTHERS SOME OF U DOESN'T IT?? ADMIT IT IT DOES, U PEOPLE SHOULD READ ON HERE SOME OF THE MOST DISTURBING I'V SEEN ON HERE FOR 1 TEAM..BUT SODA DON'T EVER TELL ME TO SHUTUP AGAINST MY TEAM OR FAMILY I HAVE 2 STARTERS ON FW THAT ARE FAMILY..JUST BECAUSE WE SENT U HOME 3-TIMES,,SHOW SOME CLASS AND SUPPORT REGION 4 I WOULD BE IF WC WON THE REGION...THAT DRAWS THE LINE FELLAS...AND YES I DID PLAY SPORTS ALL MY LIFE...WHOEVER SAID THAT I DIDN'T..
be a leader not a follower..
Aaronih
NDPreps Starter

Postby sportsperson » Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:41 am

Aaronih wrote:
toughregion2 wrote:Gawd i hope they get beat

im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

sick of hearing about FW

I know when i get back from state after they lose there will be pages and pages of excuses of why they didnt win.   I cant wait for that

id probaly root for them if it wasnt for the fans on this site.  Ill be a trinity fan for the first time in my life

THEY WEAKREGION2 THAS NOT CALLED FOR U SHOULD BE KICKED OFF THIS SITE FOR THAT..NO CLASS OR SPORTSMANSHIP U HAVE,, WATS WRONG WITH BRAGGING UP YUR TEAM ANYBODY ON HERE CAN DO THAT THAS Y WE HAVE THIS....HOPE TO SEE U AT STATE NO-CLASS-UNSPORTSMANLIKE-LIL-PERSON...HAVE A NICE DAY

Did you know you are typing in all-caps? Just thought I'd point it out. Nice Indian burn by the way.
sportsperson
NDPreps Starter

Postby Aaronih » Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:49 am

cdub1 wrote:
SJ_Woodchuck wrote:
BB11 wrote:[user=2354]Aaronih[/user] wrote:
i was just wondering how good do u think tony would be if he was like 6'2, 6'3, man he would be unstoppable..i personally think he already is but wat do u guys think???

I've already said it once - Ironheart is the best player and most exciting player I've seen this year.

That is true he better win Mr. Basketball, he is the best player on the best team in the state. Also when Four Winds played Langdon in the first round of the region touny. he threw the ball between Jesse Zeis of Langdons Legs, I have seen that in my life in a real game. I was also at the Region Championship vs. Wells County, and he is like a coach on the floor, he plyed great.

0% chance ironheart wins mr. basketball i highly doubt he is even up for the award being the 3rd best senior in class b and maybe 8th or 9th in the state

LOL WAT U SMOKIN?? 2-PACS STACH..LOL HES CLASS B FIST TEAM ALL STATE & THE BEST OR TOP 3 IN CLASS B MAYBE STATE..I'M THE 1-WHO STARTED THIS TOPIC AND ALL OF U PEOPLE ARE BASHING ME FOR IT...GUESS I'LL NEVER CHEER FOR FAMILY AGAIN EVEN MY OWN REZ PEOPLE THINK ITS STUPID..WOW ...I'M JUST PROUD OF THE TEAM AND THE THINGS THEY WENT THROUGH OVER THE LAST YEAR..MIKEY MEADE..ON THE BOYZ SHOULDERS...HECK WIT ALL U HATERZ...REZ OR NOT...I'M SICK OF THIS ...
Last edited by Aaronih on Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
be a leader not a follower..
Aaronih
NDPreps Starter

Postby Mr. Knowitall » Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:59 am

Aaronih wrote:
cdub1 wrote:
SJ_Woodchuck wrote:
BB11 wrote:[user=2354]Aaronih[/user] wrote:
i was just wondering how good do u think tony would be if he was like 6'2, 6'3, man he would be unstoppable..i personally think he already is but wat do u guys think???

I've already said it once - Ironheart is the best player and most exciting player I've seen this year.

That is true he better win Mr. Basketball, he is the best player on the best team in the state. Also when Four Winds played Langdon in the first round of the region touny. he threw the ball between Jesse Zeis of Langdons Legs, I have seen that in my life in a real game. I was also at the Region Championship vs. Wells County, and he is like a coach on the floor, he plyed great.

0% chance ironheart wins mr. basketball i highly doubt he is even up for the award being the 3rd best senior in class b and maybe 8th or 9th in the state

LOL WAT U SMOKIN?? 2-PACS STACH..LOL HES CLASS B FIST TEAM ALL STATE & THE BEST OR TOP 3 IN CLASS B MAYBE STATE..I'M THE 1-WHO STARTED THIS TOPIC AND ALL OF U PEOPLE ARE BASHING ME FOR IT...GUESS I'LL NEVER CHEER FOR FAMILY AGAIN EVEN MY OWN REZ PEOPLE THINK ITS STUPID..WOW ...I'M JUST PROUD OF THE TEAM AND THE THINGS THEY WENT THROUGH OVER THE LAST YEAR..MIKEY MEADE..ON THE BOYZ SHOULDERS...HECK WIT ALL U HATERZ...REZ OR NOT...I'M SICK OF THIS ***...

Be proud of the boys, cheer for your family.  No ones questioning you about that.  But the topic itself: "what if tony was yay high"..........is pretty pointless, you got to admit.
Experience tells you what to do; confidence allows you to do it.
Mr. Knowitall
NDPreps Starter

Postby fruit snack » Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:06 pm

Aaronih wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:people dont need to bash tony just cuz his uncle doesnt shut up about him.  after the state tournament all of u who havent seen him and think he isnt as good as his fans say will find out that he is as good as they say and before anyone says im just a 4 winds fan, i was on the team 4 winds beat 3 times this year.

HEY SODADRINKER WHO THE ** DO U THINK U ARE SAYING I BRAG ON MY NEPHEW? I CAN SAY WATEVER I WANNA SAY WHOS GONNA STOP ME?? ISN'T THAT WAT THIS SITE IS FOR, I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW NEGAITVE PEOPLE ARE ON HERE..THIS ALL STARTED WHEN FW STARTED PLAYING WINNING BASKETBALL AND WE ARE INDIANS..I KNOW THAT BOTHERS SOME OF U DOESN'T IT?? ADMIT IT IT DOES, U PEOPLE SHOULD READ ON HERE SOME OF THE MOST DISTURBING I'V SEEN ON HERE FOR 1 TEAM..BUT SODA DON'T EVER TELL ME TO SHUTUP AGAINST MY TEAM OR FAMILY I HAVE 2 STARTERS ON FW THAT ARE FAMILY..JUST BECAUSE WE SENT U HOME 3-TIMES,,SHOW SOME CLASS AND SUPPORT REGION 4 I WOULD BE IF WC WON THE REGION...THAT DRAWS THE LINE FELLAS...AND YES I DID PLAY SPORTS ALL MY LIFE...WHOEVER SAID THAT I DIDN'T..

woooaahh he was just statein a fact
fruit snack

Postby sodadrinker » Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:35 pm

Aaronih wrote:

pretty sure all i have done all year is talk up ironheart and how good he is and i would know cuz ive played him since i was in the sixth grade.  i never told u to shut up about him once.  i simply said that u dont shut up and u wont.  i am going for 4 winds all the way in region 4 just the same as last year.  i like and respect every player on their team and have nothing against them so why dont u get ur facts right before u start jumpin on people.
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby grizz » Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:41 pm

I think im gonna have to stick up for soda on this one and say that he has been doing nothing but talkin good about FW for most of this year. I havent really seen a negative comment from him, except for the one about you bragging up your nephew, but I would probobly brag him up too if I had family like that.

I dont really know why your pullin out the racism card here because no one has said anything about indians being bad bball players. They are just debating about FW as if they would do with any other team on here.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby sodadrinker » Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:47 pm

grizz wrote:I think im gonna have to stick up for soda on this one and say that he has been doing nothing but talkin good about FW for most of this year. I havent really seen a negative comment from him, except for the one about you bragging up your nephew, but I would probobly brag him up too if I had family like that.

I dont really know why your pullin out the racism card here because no one has said anything about indians being bad bball players. They are just debating about FW as if they would do with any other team on here.

exactly
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby rep » Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:32 pm

as far as racism goes, there is going to be none of it on here. that goes for accusing people of it.

i by no means want to end a discussion or a debate, but i think that when posting or responding about some of the more sensitive topics on the site, everyone should use a little bit of thought before hitting the 'send' button. every player in the state is someone's son or daughter or brother or sister or nephew or niece, etc and that is kind of why we like to keep the discussion on the positive side or at least using a bit of constructive criticism.

i, personaly, have absolutely no problem ending someone's membership here if i feel it is warranted. right now is the peak of use for the site, we are getting more and more members every day, and there are going to be fewer and fewer warnings issued.
rep

Postby north_border_eagles2106 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:41 pm

I wouldn't mind if this one was ended because its 5 pages long and isn't going anywhere not that it has gone anywhere.  Way too much arguing going on about Tony Ironheart being taller.
That's a lovely fur you're wearing. Perhaps I could find you some slippers made from the skins of innocent and defenseless baby seals!
north_border_eagles2106
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ndfan » Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:47 pm

[user=1019]north_border_eagles2106[/user] wrote:
I wouldn't mind if this one was ended because its 5 pages long and isn't going anywhere not that it has gone anywhere.  Way too much arguing going on about Tony Ironheart being taller.

well said.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Previous

Return to Boys