College

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby web17 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:00 am

Does anybody know if any player has really been recruited or signed to play ball anywhere. By the way, is that kid from Dunseith really being recruited by kansas and Minnesota?
web17
NDPreps Starter

Postby Aaronih » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:50 am

LOL,, HEY I'V SEEN THAT DUNSEITH PLAYER AGAINST 4-WINDS THIS YEAR AND NO WAY IS HE REALLY GOING TO A D-1 SCHOOL,, HES KINDA SLOW AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF HE CAN DUNK IT FOR HOW TALL HE IS, LIKE 6"6 I DUNNO..ANYWAYS OUR BOYS SCHOOLED THEM UP PRETTY GOOD LIKE 15-20 PTS..
be a leader not a follower..
Aaronih
NDPreps Starter

Postby BB11 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:53 am

[user=2354]Aaronih[/user] wrote:
LOL,, HEY I'V SEEN THAT DUNSEITH PLAYER AGAINST 4-WINDS THIS YEAR AND NO WAY IS HE REALLY GOING TO A D-1 SCHOOL,, HES KINDA SLOW AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF HE CAN DUNK IT FOR HOW TALL HE IS, LIKE 6"6 I DUNNO..ANYWAYS OUR BOYS SCHOOLED THEM UP PRETTY GOOD LIKE 15-20 PTS..

Adam Hunt is who they were referring too - and I don't think he is being recruited by D-1 schools, and he is 6'3 and can dunk. I don't know if he played against Four Winds or not - was he hurt that game?
"As God as my witness, I thought Turkeys could fly."
BB11
NDPreps All-State

Postby bbjay » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:54 am

Adam Hunt is the kid your talking about....he's a pretty sweet player, but I don't think he's D-1 material.  He can dunk, I've seen it, but that doesn't make or break you as a player anyway.  He's got great range and can go get his own shot whenever he wants.  I think he needs to improve his D as well, he's quick enough to D up if he wants. He's definately got potential to play college ball, but I'm not sure he's good enough for D-1.
75% of the time..it works every time.
bbjay
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby pacod » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:54 am

BB11 wrote:[user=2354]Aaronih[/user] wrote:

Adam Hunt is who they were referring too - and I don't think he is being recruited by D-1 schools, and he is 6'3 and can dunk. I don't know if he played against Four Winds or not - was he hurt that game?
He played...he had something like 25 or around there on FW.
Last edited by pacod on Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
pacod

Postby BB11 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:56 am

[user=1834]pacod[/user] wrote:
BB11 wrote:[user=2354]Aaronih[/user] wrote:

He played...he had something like 25 or around there on FW.

Yep your right - I just got done looking it up on the NDHSAA website as well - He is a great player - and they've improved a lot since that early game vs. Four Winds - it would be interesting to see how they match up now.
"As God as my witness, I thought Turkeys could fly."
BB11
NDPreps All-State

Postby Aaronih » Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:08 am

my badd fellas, i thought u meant the big tall guy, but yea adams pretty good..
be a leader not a follower..
Aaronih
NDPreps Starter

Return to Boys