Tim Ranum

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby power-aid14 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:25 am

Tim Ranum is an excellent point guard for des-lacs burlington who is quite possibly the classiest player i have ever played with. he never argues a call and brings out the best in him and his teammates. I cant wait to play him in baseball because he is a great opponent who makes the game that much better.
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby power-aid14 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:26 am

oh yeah i didnt mean played with, played against, i am on his "rival"s team
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby magic715 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:26 pm

Very classy kid, came and shook all the Ryan players hands after region championship game.
magic715

Postby The Ambassador » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:08 pm

ummmmmm... ok this post isnt TOTALLY pointless.... only thing is... IT IS... i mean seriously wat are u talking about? theres TONS of good sports around but u wanna pick out one kid WHY? becuz he shook ur hand after the game? i mean seriously are u guys goin out or wat?   "hes a great opponent and i love playing him" seriously dude this post is stupid...

and another thing i got a 10 year old brother last night at his game for dude around ball his team got murderd BUT HE STILL SHOOK THERE HANDS im not gunna go and give him an award for it just cuz hes a classy player...seriously ppl this is a rediculasly stupid topic... WOW
Last edited by The Ambassador on Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Ambassador

Postby Redickfan » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:19 pm

Just cause someone has respect for some other guy and thinks good of him doesnt mean its pointless, personally i think we need to see more of this instead of losers like you who rag on people all the time
Redickfan

Postby The Ambassador » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:23 pm

players that run around helping the other team when they fall and try to be nice "sports" take away from the game... i mean seriously im not saying go and spit in the other teams face....but after all they are THE OTHER TEAM.... the team ur trying to beat?
The Ambassador

Postby Redickfan » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:30 pm

Good point but no one said this Ranum kid does that, all he was saying is that he doesnt cock off and he doesnt get on the refs about judgement calls. some people just try and be nice to other kids
Redickfan

Postby The Ambassador » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:33 pm

ok and wat im saying is i can EASILY name about 75 kids who have the same if not better sportsmanship than this kid..... so i want to know who made this topic AND WHY did they think it necessary?
The Ambassador

Postby Redickfan » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:37 pm

Well good and maybe those kids should be recognized some times, why does it matter who started it, if you dont like the topic dont read it, obviosly this person respects the Ranum kid and wanted to acknowledge him for it, plus power aid never said MUST READ or IMPORTANT or NECESSARY! just being nice man
Redickfan

Postby The Ambassador » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:40 pm

either he "respects" the Ranum kid or... or hes lookin for a date.... but in all seriousness DUMB POST
The Ambassador

Postby crossover » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:44 pm

The Ambassador wrote:ummmmmm... ok this post isnt TOTALLY pointless.... only thing is... IT IS... i mean seriously wat are u talking about? theres TONS of good sports around but u wanna pick out one kid WHY? becuz he shook ur hand after the game? i mean seriously are u guys goin out or wat?   "hes a great opponent and i love playing him" seriously dude this post is stupid...

and another thing i got a 10 year old brother last night at his game for dude around ball his team got murderd BUT HE STILL SHOOK THERE HANDS im not gunna go and give him an award for it just cuz hes a classy player...seriously ppl this is a rediculasly stupid topic... WOW

by the way why would you attack someone who's just stating that someone is fun too play with.  wow its like you wanted a topic about how nice you are.:rolling: i cant beleive you made a post like this.  thats hilarious actually.
Last edited by crossover on Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
crossover
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Redickfan » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:44 pm

yea he is looking for a date, jesus man get a clue, DUMB MEMBER
Redickfan

Postby Jayhawk 13 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:46 pm

im just gonna say i totally agree with power-aid. Ive also played against ranum and while he wasn't totally dominate he led by example and was never too flashy...it seems like all the loud-mouths get all the attention in many cases. It shows a lot of respect to post about him...aint nothin wrong wit it.
Some want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others Make it happen.
Jayhawk 13
NDPreps Reserve

Postby The Ambassador » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:46 pm

JESUS MAN watch the language ARE U TRYING TO BYPASS THE SWEAR FILTER? jeezz.. dude wats ur deal? its just a website SETTLE DOWN
The Ambassador

Postby Redickfan » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:51 pm

sorry that i said "jesus", if that offendes you my bad....wow didnt mean to bypass a law?
Redickfan

Postby The Ambassador » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:53 pm

its called the swear filter FYI and u were trying to bypass it... i mean im sure ur "im so mature i can swear ON A WEBSITE FOR high school sports" .... real mature... man realy mature...are u from watford or wat!?
The Ambassador

Postby Redickfan » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:57 pm

ha ha your rediculous, you know your wrong so you bring this up when i say the word jesus, and your right i just need to swear or i freak out, i find ways to bypass the law and sneak bad words in, ha ha
Redickfan

Postby The Ambassador » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:58 pm

apology accepted i hope we can still be freinds k?
The Ambassador

Postby Redickfan » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:00 pm

yea sure man what ever, just dont know why you would start dumb posts just to critise some one.
Redickfan

Postby The Ambassador » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:03 pm

ok how about this u and ur alcholic role modle JJ go and down a few bruskies k?
The Ambassador

Postby Redickfan » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:07 pm

wow low blow, ouch that hurts, why would you say that about my role model, thats just mean, hes really nice man, just get to know him, every one makes mistakes...... get a life
Redickfan

Postby The Ambassador » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:09 pm

i have to say that if the cyber world wasnt between u and ur lame combacks u would get ur butt kicked FOR SURE cuz u are LAME.... seriously dude i just wanna talk about sports all u wana do is follow me around and post werever i go... u gunna follow me over to the class A section to? seriously dude LAY OFF alrite im trying to talk about sports JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ
The Ambassador

Postby crossover » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:10 pm

if your trying to talk about sports why did you start this arguement?
crossover
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Redickfan » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:10 pm

yea it shows when you rip on kids all day, write something about sports then
Redickfan

Postby The Ambassador » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:12 pm

power-aid14 wrote:Tim Ranum is an excellent point guard for des-lacs burlington who is quite possibly the classiest player i have ever played with. he never argues a call and brings out the best in him and his teammates. I cant wait to play him in baseball because he is a great opponent who makes the game that much better.

ARE U KIDDING ME this kid WANTED to get made fun of seriously... he was looking for someone to bash on him and i took the bate... BFD alrite
The Ambassador

Next

Return to Boys