Did you know?

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby pacod » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:10 am

Weezy Baby wrote:
nativegolfer wrote:Four Winds is a combined 5-0 against teams who are playing in regional finals tomorrow.   We beat NB by 15, Dunseith by 26, BCN by 49 and the 2 wins against WC.  That is why we will win tomorrow.  We play big in big games!

AWESOME! who cares they are gunna get blown out at state anyway if they get past WELLS COUNTY BABY!

By who Trinity? HAHA if they can get past Hazen.

SHAKE DEM HATERS OFF
pacod

Postby Aaronih » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:21 am

HEY (NUGGET) I'LL FRY U AT MCDONALDS AFTER WE WIN TONIGHT, THAS UNCALLED FOR TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT PERSONALLY I HOPE DT DOES WIN ALSO TONIGHT SO FW CAN PLAY THEM AT STATE THEY DO WANT REVENGE..IT WON'T BE THE SAME I'LL TELL U THAT LIKE I SAID IN MY OHTER POSTS ON HERE BEFORE..DT LAST YR TO THIS YR IS 2-DIFFERENT TEAMS BUT...WE GOT BIGGER NUGGETS TO FRY COME TONIGHT BUT THAS JUST NOT KOOL BUDDY...FRY U LATER..LOL
be a leader not a follower..
Aaronih
NDPreps Starter

Postby Indians Alumni » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:58 pm

basketball31 wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:
nativegolfer wrote:Four Winds is a combined 5-0 against teams who are playing in regional finals tomorrow.   We beat NB by 15, Dunseith by 26, BCN by 49 and the 2 wins against WC.  That is why we will win tomorrow.  We play big in big games!

well good luck to u sir.  did u know wells county has been drinking alot of soda since the last game and the dew is gonna take them to state

haha nice post sd...as everybody has see and will see in about 20 hrs, Wells Co. wins when it counts...that is what separates them from 4 Winds and everyone else 
Like in Districts, I mean it would have been nice for them to have a district title.  I don't know if Mt Dew is such a good thing?  Maybe if you are on a computer such as we are, but not for the court hahaha
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby basketball31 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:19 am

Indians Alumni wrote:
basketball31 wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:

well good luck to u sir.  did u know wells county has been drinking alot of soda since the last game and the dew is gonna take them to state

haha nice post sd...as everybody has see and will see in about 20 hrs, Wells Co. wins when it counts...that is what separates them from 4 Winds and everyone else 
Like in Districts, I mean it would have been nice for them to have a district title.  I don't know if Mt Dew is such a good thing?  Maybe if you are on a computer such as we are, but not for the court hahaha

yea its nice to win districts but that doesn't matter(only pairings)in the regionals if you win a ditrict title...the past cannot be changed, however if Wells Co. didn't play the worst third quarter alll year the outcome would have probably not been the same. i hope 4winds represents region 4 well...goodluck to them.
basketball31

Postby NBE2007 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Aaronih wrote:HEY (NUGGET) I'LL FRY U AT MCDONALDS AFTER WE WIN TONIGHT, THAS UNCALLED FOR TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT PERSONALLY I HOPE DT DOES WIN ALSO TONIGHT SO FW CAN PLAY THEM AT STATE THEY DO WANT REVENGE..IT WON'T BE THE SAME I'LL TELL U THAT LIKE I SAID IN MY OHTER POSTS ON HERE BEFORE..DT LAST YR TO THIS YR IS 2-DIFFERENT TEAMS BUT...WE GOT BIGGER NUGGETS TO FRY COME TONIGHT BUT THAS JUST NOT KOOL BUDDY...FRY U LATER..LOL

Seriously, how old are you? Because you do not sound like a uncle.
NBE2007

Postby project-pat » Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:42 pm

NBE2007 wrote:
Aaronih wrote:HEY (NUGGET) I'LL FRY U AT MCDONALDS AFTER WE WIN TONIGHT, THAS UNCALLED FOR TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT PERSONALLY I HOPE DT DOES WIN ALSO TONIGHT SO FW CAN PLAY THEM AT STATE THEY DO WANT REVENGE..IT WON'T BE THE SAME I'LL TELL U THAT LIKE I SAID IN MY OHTER POSTS ON HERE BEFORE..DT LAST YR TO THIS YR IS 2-DIFFERENT TEAMS BUT...WE GOT BIGGER NUGGETS TO FRY COME TONIGHT BUT THAS JUST NOT KOOL BUDDY...FRY U LATER..LOL

Seriously, how old are you? Because you do not sound like a uncle.

I'm guessing he's tony's brother who doesn't play ball, IH stands for ironheart, and last time i talked to him, tony was right next to him the whole time
project-pat

Previous

Return to Boys