Did you know?

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby nativegolfer » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:24 pm

Four Winds is a combined 5-0 against teams who are playing in regional finals tomorrow.   We beat NB by 15, Dunseith by 26, BCN by 49 and the 2 wins against WC.  That is why we will win tomorrow.  We play big in big games!
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby sodadrinker » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:27 pm

nativegolfer wrote:Four Winds is a combined 5-0 against teams who are playing in regional finals tomorrow.   We beat NB by 15, Dunseith by 26, BCN by 49 and the 2 wins against WC.  That is why we will win tomorrow.  We play big in big games!

well good luck to u sir.  did u know wells county has been drinking alot of soda since the last game and the dew is gonna take them to state
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby fruit snack » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:40 pm

WWWOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH
fruit snack

Postby toughregion2 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:30 pm

That is a very impressive stat i have to say. 

There is always a but though......I would bet you wont not run the table on these teams if they were all played for the same stakes as  a regional final. 

Stat North Border played a tough and important District game The night before the FW'S game in which that i just found out did not make a basket outside if the paint in the game.  While this was going on FW'S made the trip to Grand Forks and practiced in the Betty.  The Next day North Border traveled to Grand Forks for a 11 am game against a rested and very good FW'S team.  Did you know North Border did not make one shot outside the paint against Fw's in this game as well thats 2 games in 16 hrs that didnt make one shot outside the paint.  North Border would love to get there shot at FW'S but they have better things to worry about at the moment.  I would say 1 to 3 of these teams will get there shot and i guarantee there will be a different outcome......this is high school bball and high school kids unpredictable.......for ex...Tonys technical foul we all know thats not him but it was the pressure of the game that took them actions........Four Winds is a great team but they have there road cut out for them......four winds 70 Wells County 71

But that regional stat at the top is very impressive i wonder if that has happened before.
toughregion2

Postby Class bbbb » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:39 pm

I don't like to bring up last year FW because you were a tough team but Trinity, ouch! I was there and the game was over in the first quarter.
Class bbbb
NDPreps Rookie

Postby basketball31 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:50 pm

sodadrinker wrote:
nativegolfer wrote:Four Winds is a combined 5-0 against teams who are playing in regional finals tomorrow.   We beat NB by 15, Dunseith by 26, BCN by 49 and the 2 wins against WC.  That is why we will win tomorrow.  We play big in big games!

well good luck to u sir.  did u know wells county has been drinking alot of soda since the last game and the dew is gonna take them to state

haha nice post sd...as everybody has see and will see in about 20 hrs, Wells Co. wins when it counts...that is what separates them from 4 Winds and everyone else 
Last edited by basketball31 on Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
basketball31

Postby power-aid14 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:18 am

did you know that actions speak louder than words? did you know that there is a difference between confidence and cockyness. did you know you only won your semifinal game by 5 points. oh did you know...
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cash » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:19 am

sodadrinker wrote:

that is an excellent point, im going to go with your stat is more impressive than nativegolfers :D
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sodadrinker » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:55 am

cash wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:

that is an excellent point, im going to go with your stat is more impressive than nativegolfers :D

hahaha pretty much what i was getting at was that its pointless to even say cuz it doesnt matter but a dew or 2 can help you thru
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby fruit snack » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:59 am

sodadrinker wrote:
cash wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:

hahaha pretty much what i was getting at was that its pointless to even say cuz it doesnt matter but a dew or 2 can help you thru

yuck
fruit snack

Postby marchmadness10 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:13 am

who cares it doesn't matter who beat who during the regular season it's the post seaon now. And with the bolded statement above i would be careful what you say because you never know. I'm not saying you guys won't win but just be careful.
marchmadness10
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ClassBballa » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:30 am

I do believe you were one of the people who told WC fans that the past doesn't matter and the game is over so get over it when they played FW the first time and could have won. So i say to you nativegolfer, past doesn't matter.
We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. I just can't figure out where else to play!

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.
ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby pacod » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:33 am

ClassBballa wrote:

I do believe you were one of the people who told WC fans that the past doesn't matter and the game is over so get over it when they played FW the first time and could have won. So i say to you nativegolfer, past doesn't matter.

This is a good point. How many teams can that about their teams? GO FOUR WINDS!?!?!?!
pacod

Postby thesports_guy32 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:01 am

Did you know that I don't really care about Four Winds or how many wins they have or how many points they scored or how many beers they drank because every other topic I see under class B boys basketball is about an upcoming Four Winds game? Did you know?
thesports_guy32

Postby Dizza30 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:03 am

power-aid14 wrote:did you know that actions speak louder than words? did you know that there is a difference between confidence and cockyness. did you know you only won your semifinal game by 5 points. oh did you know...

a wins a win at this stage
Dizza30
NDPreps Starter

Postby web17 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:03 am

good stat. wow, FW sure looks impressive. But, there is always that chance. Especially this time of year. one or two bad quarters now ruins your whole season.
web17
NDPreps Starter

Postby sodadrinker » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:20 am

web17 wrote:

good stat. wow, FW sure looks impressive. But, there is always that chance. Especially this time of year. one or two bad quarters now ruins your whole season.

ya it is a good stat but why dont u have the scores from the wc games up there.... not an impressive enough margin of victory in those ones or what
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby pacod » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:10 am

sodadrinker wrote:
web17 wrote:

ya it is a good stat but why dont u have the scores from the wc games up there.... not an impressive enough margin of victory in those ones or what

WINS A WIN
pacod

Postby pacod » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:13 am

thesports_guy32 wrote:Did you know that I don't really care about Four Winds or how many wins they have or how many points they scored or how many beers they drank because every other topic I see under class B boys basketball is about an upcoming Four Winds game? Did you know?

Whats that all about? But anyways no one cares if you care. Honestly who are you that our boys have to care about what you think. Only thing these boys need to worry about is WC tonight. Not some moron who is jelous and has nothing better to do than bash hard working kids. You must have been picked on when you were younger.

GOOD LUCK TO FW AND WC TONIGHT
pacod

Postby sodadrinker » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:15 am

pacod wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:
web17 wrote:

WINS A WIN
then why doesnt it say they just beat nd, beat, dunseith, beat bnc, and beat wc twice
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby pacod » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:18 am

sodadrinker wrote:
pacod wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:
web17 wrote:

WINS A WIN
then why doesnt it say they just beat nd, beat, dunseith, beat bnc, and beat wc twice

Well I'll state what NG didn't FW beat wells by 8 in the regular season and 3 in district championship.
pacod

Postby nativegolfer » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:26 am

You know last year at this time everybody was harpin on FW because of their so called "weak" schedule.  Now I post some info on the strength of their schedule this year and all I get is this BS.  Amazing! 
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby sodadrinker » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:47 am

nativegolfer wrote:You know last year at this time everybody was harpin on FW because of their so called "weak" schedule.  Now I post some info on the strength of their schedule this year and all I get is this BS.  Amazing! 

i dont even know what bs ur talkin about.  no one is sayin that beating them teams isnt impressive cuz it is but i just wondered why u didnt have the wc scores but the other ones were up there
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby Aaronih » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:59 am

HEY: toughregion2, Y WOULD U HAVE WC WINNING THE GAME THEN SAY U WOULD WANT NB TO HAVE ANOTHER SHOT AT THEM?? LOL...JUST CURIOUS...BUT YEA WE BOTH GOT BIGGER FISH TO FRY AT THE MOMENT..FW-72, WC-68...
be a leader not a follower..
Aaronih
NDPreps Starter

Postby Weezy Baby » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:05 am

AWESOME! who cares they are gunna get blown out at state anyway if they get past WELLS COUNTY BABY!
Weezy Baby

Next

Return to Boys