I think ND'ns need lives!

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby observer » Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:59 pm

I have been trying to figure out why I check out this website. I guess I was hoping for some interesting talk but most of what is on here is not that interesting or important.  These are only high school kids you either put up on a pedestal or else you trash.  I hope the players don't read most of the postings. 
Last edited by observer on Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
observer

Postby sodadrinker » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:04 pm

im gonna try to not take the title of this personal cuz i really do nothing else with my time... im addicted ill admit it

you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:04 pm

observer wrote:I have been trying to figure out why I check out this website. I guess I was hoping for some interesting talk but most of what is on here is not that interesting or important.  These are only high school kids you either put up on a pedestal or else you trash.  I hope the players don't read most of the postings. 

High school athletics should be a fun, learning experience for the kids but the way Class B communities and adults live for the entertainment of their basketball is ridiculous.  For example, from what I hear many in the Lisbon community are busy placing blame all over the place - the coach, the seniors, the younger players, whatever - for the regional loss.  Instead of the kids feeling good about their positive run during the season they are being made to feel like losers.  No wonder our young people leave the state.  Who'd want to stay where you're the main entertainment only to be trashed when you're not perfect.   

That's not true, Brock boos(bowman) is perfect, and I'm sure he wants to leave the state.

If you don't like what's posted on here, then stay off.
project-pat

Postby sodadrinker » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:08 pm

project-pat wrote:
observer wrote:I have been trying to figure out why I check out this website. I guess I was hoping for some interesting talk but most of what is on here is not that interesting or important.  These are only high school kids you either put up on a pedestal or else you trash.  I hope the players don't read most of the postings. 

High school athletics should be a fun, learning experience for the kids but the way Class B communities and adults live for the entertainment of their basketball is ridiculous.  For example, from what I hear many in the Lisbon community are busy placing blame all over the place - the coach, the seniors, the younger players, whatever - for the regional loss.  Instead of the kids feeling good about their positive run during the season they are being made to feel like losers.  No wonder our young people leave the state.  Who'd want to stay where you're the main entertainment only to be trashed when you're not perfect.   

That's not true, Brock boos(bowman) is perfect, and I'm sure he wants to leave the state.

If you don't like what's posted on here, then stay off.

ill drink to that... a soda that is
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby AAfootballfan » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:17 pm

Observer you are probably the most uncordinated person that was still playing C-Squad as a junior and don't like the fact that the kids that do well get talked about on here. If you think this stuff is meaningless don't post on here and go back to playing with your Legos or somthing!
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby project-pat » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:18 pm

AAfootballfan wrote:Observer you are probably the most uncordinated person that was still playing C-Squad as a junior and don't like the fact that the kids that do well get talked about on here. If you think this stuff is meaningless don't post on here and go back to playing with your Legos or somthing!

WHAT'S WRONG WITH C-SQUAD AS A JUNIOR?!?!?!?!?!?!

haha
project-pat

Postby Ming01 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:19 pm

it's too bad you don't know anything about ND sports so you can talk about it or start a topic on it...
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby gator-nation » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:19 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHA
gator-nation

Postby The Schwab » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:19 pm

counting the minutes till this one gets locked
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby project-pat » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:20 pm

Ming01 wrote:

it's too bad you don't know anything about ND sports so you can talk about it or start a topic on it...

Don't you see his name though, he's just an "observer" sitting back and watching while we all have our fun.
project-pat

Postby baseball » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:22 pm

you must be from out of state and wonder why we live like this.  the kids ive seen take pride in the fact that the community cares about how they do in sports.  nothing is better in a class B town when your gym is packed to capacity to watch a game.  I guess thats bad huh???  team goes to state, should the town not put up posters and paint windows to show support.  are you sayin they shoudl just sit there and not care. wow...

as for the site being just about pedestals and trashing, its a debate/opinion site.  a person comes on says whats on there mind aobut a certain topic, if someone agrees they agree, if they disagree they say that and say their point of view.  dont like the state my advise for you is to just leave and have nothing to do with it.  you accuse us of trashing 1-2 kids.....your trashing a whole state with this topic.
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby sodadrinker » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:22 pm

The Schwab wrote:counting the minutes till this one gets locked

haha ya why dont someone start a topic saying how dumb it is to talk about sports in north dakota on a website that is made for that exact reason.  thanks observer sorry i didnt think of making this topic guys
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby The Schwab » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:24 pm

baseball wrote:

you must be from out of state and wonder why we live like this.  the kids ive seen take pride in the fact that the community cares about how they do in sports.  nothing is better in a class B town when your gym is packed to capacity to watch a game.  I guess thats bad huh???  team goes to state, should the town not put up posters and paint windows to show support.  are you sayin they shoudl just sit there and not care. wow...

as for the site being just about pedestals and trashing, its a debate/opinion site.  a person comes on says whats on there mind aobut a certain topic, if someone agrees they agree, if they disagree they say that and say their point of view.  dont like the state my advise for you is to just leave and have nothing to do with it.  you accuse us of trashing 1-2 kids.....your trashing a whole state with this topic.
and a lifestyle that most north dakota residents have, that is basketball fever come march......if you had to post more than 15 times to realize that this site wasnt for you then i'm sorry we wasted your time. NEXT
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby AAfootballfan » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:30 pm

The Schwab wrote:
baseball wrote:

and a lifestyle that most north dakota residents have, that is basketball fever come march......if you had to post more than 15 times to realize that this site wasnt for you then i'm sorry we wasted your time. NEXT

Couldn't agree more that their is NOTHING BETTER IN ND SPORTS THAN THE BOYS CLASS B in March its gets my hear pumping just thinkin about going to the region title tilt tommorrow night>>>LONG LIVE THE CLASS B TOURNEY AND HOPEFULLY THE 3 CLASS SYSTEM GETS SHOT DOWN!!
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndfan » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:36 pm

People leaving the state??? Heck this site has brought back my favorite person on here Mr. Indian Alumni.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby The Schwab » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:37 pm

ndfan wrote:People leaving the state??? Heck this site has brought back my favorite person on here Mr. Indian Alumni.
YES!!!!!!!
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby north_border_eagles2106 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:52 pm

Observer, I think it is you that needs a life.  If all you are is an observer, then what exactly do you do with your day?  You must not be an athlete because any athlete from North Dakota, especially class B towns knows that it doesn't get much better then the State "B" Basketball Tournament.  You tell us that we need to get a life yet you are on the same site all the people you are bashing so what does that say about you?
That's a lovely fur you're wearing. Perhaps I could find you some slippers made from the skins of innocent and defenseless baby seals!
north_border_eagles2106
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby point/center » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:36 am

The Schwab wrote:counting the minutes till this one gets locked

how did you know that? must be THE Schwab?

only shot at NDpreps HOF: Veterans committee

moderator m/o:your moral compass

http://viewfromthecrowsnest.blogspot.com/
point/center
NDPreps Legend

Return to Boys