Region 8 Championship Watford City vs. Parshall

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby AAfootballfan » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:31 am

heelsfan wrote:It all depends if Parshall shows up.  They could easily blow out WC if they shoot like they can.  WC seems to be pretty consisent.  I would say it comes down to which Parshall team shows up.  Parshall has a tendancy to worry about the foul calls and that can mean trouble.  Everyone knows that the more you rag on the ref, the more likely they will keep calling fouls on you.  It should be a good game.  Tonights games around the state will probably be better than the state tourney itself.

I DON'T CARE HOW WELL PARSHALL SHOOTS THEY WILL NEVER BLOW OUT THE WOLVES!! YOU HAVE TO PLAY DEFENSE TO BLOW OUT SOMEONE SOMETHING PARSHALL WILL NEVER DO!
Last edited by AAfootballfan on Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby AAfootballfan » Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:04 am

TIME FOR THE PLAYERS TO DECIDE IT ON THE FLOOR! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE JAM PACKED GYM!! GO WATFORD CITY WOLVES!!!
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby The Ambassador » Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:08 pm

Ive watched alot of high school bascketball and ive seen alot of strategys but watfords is definetly the most interesting... it seems to me like there coach must actually set up plays for them to stumble around like idiots while drawing fouls and this strategy seems to work well for a team that has no skilled players from what ive seen the strategy actually works for the most part many of the other teams players do end up fouling out. but heres the thing.......... HOW do they excpect to beat a team thats seen this whole "lower your head run stumble and fall" strategy before? i mean seriously how do u excpect them to beat parshall?
Last edited by The Ambassador on Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Ambassador

Postby The Ambassador » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:32 pm

AAfootballfan wrote:TIME FOR THE PLAYERS TO DECIDE IT ON THE FLOOR! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE JAM PACKED GYM!! GO WATFORD CITY WOLVES!!!

we did let them decide and they decided to kick some wolf butt it was a major slaughter and the wolfs did not play like they wanted to win
The Ambassador

Postby AAfootballfan » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:47 pm

The Ambassador wrote:
AAfootballfan wrote:TIME FOR THE PLAYERS TO DECIDE IT ON THE FLOOR! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE JAM PACKED GYM!! GO WATFORD CITY WOLVES!!!

we did let them decide and they decided to kick some wolf butt it was a major slaughter and the wolfs did not play like they wanted to win

I totally don't agree with you Ambassador, quite frankly you don't know much about the game of basektball.  Tonight WC picked a bad night to lay an egg and the Braves won this game at the free throw line. Im really happy for the Neil and Nathaniel Packineau, they deserve to show off their talents at the state level.  GO BRAVES AT STATE!! Bring home the state title for region 8!!
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby The Ambassador » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:07 pm

AAfootballfan wrote:
The Ambassador wrote:

I totally don't agree with you Ambassador, quite frankly you don't know much about the game of basektball.  Tonight WC picked a bad night to lay an egg and the Braves won this game at the free throw line. Im really happy for the Neil and Nathaniel Packineau, they deserve to show off their talents at the state level.  GO BRAVES AT STATE!! Bring home the state title for region 8!!

ya the braves will do that... and they'll be doing it for there TRUE FANS NOT U alrite they'll play for ppl like me who belived in them not wanna be parshall fans that jump on the parshall wagon to fame as soon as ur team loses out..... no thats not how it works..... u picked watford and they lost.....u cant go and cheer for the winning team that goes on....your team lost if u want u can watch parshall play but u better not have the addisity to go and cheer and front like your there fan cuz ur not...
The Ambassador

Postby AAfootballfan » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:11 pm

The Ambassador wrote:
AAfootballfan wrote:
The Ambassador wrote:

ya the braves will do that... and they'll be doing it for there TRUE FANS NOT U alrite they'll play for ppl like me who belived in them not wanna be parshall fans that jump on the parshall wagon to fame as soon as ur team loses out..... no thats not how it works..... u picked watford and they lost.....u cant go and cheer for the winning team that goes on....your team lost if u want u can watch parshall play but u better not have the addisity to go and cheer and front like your there fan cuz ur not...

DON"T WORRIE BUDDIE I BLEED MAROON AND WHITE...I WONDER IF U WILL STILL BE A PARSHALL FAN NEXT YEAR??? Doubt It!!
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby The Ambassador » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:15 pm

alrite cool? all i know is that u didnt like parshall until they gave a good beating to ur wolves and now that they did u wanna be there #1 fan... and ur not so dont act like it
The Ambassador

Postby BBall dominator » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:15 pm

[user=1436]AAfootballfan[/user] wrote:
The Ambassador wrote:
AAfootballfan wrote:
The Ambassador wrote:

DON"T WORRIE BUDDIE I BLEED MAROON AND WHITE...I WONDER IF U WILL STILL BE A PARSHALL FAN NEXT YEAR??? Doubt It!![/quote

AAfootball fan was being a little douchey but not more than anyone else on this does including me but he bowed out gracefully he didn't say it was luck or even say anything about parshall his team lost he took it gracefully don't jump all over him for being a good sport about it so no one can wish them GL unless they are a parshall fan??
Hate my selfishness, Hate my lies, Hate my infidelity, Hate the fact that my high-powered attorneys got me off and humiliated my accuser when I was charged with rape. And hate that I'm loved, because I can shoot a ball.
BBall dominator
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby FavreFan4 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:17 pm

AAFootballFan, I think you need to settle down. Everything you said and predicted wasn't even close to coming true so just give credit where credit is due.
FavreFan4
NDPreps Rookie

Postby The Ambassador » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:05 pm

FavreFan4 wrote:AAFootballFan, I think you need to settle down. Everything you said and predicted wasn't even close to coming true so just give credit where credit is due.

thank you! now i know theres one sane person out there...
The Ambassador

Postby the messanger » Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:52 am

way to go pashall, see you at state
the messanger
NDPreps Reserve

Previous

Return to Boys