Hankinson VS Oak Grove

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby beachy » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:05 am

Wha are your thoughts on the game on thursday between these two teams...
beachy
NDPreps Starter

Postby rep » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:06 am

mauch is playing out of his mind...pirates by 8
rep

Postby Mailman_25 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:18 am

I'd have to go with Hankinson too.

Nothing against Mauch, but Brady Hansen has been their best player in the tournament. IMO
Mailman_25
NDPreps Starter

Postby rep » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:23 am

haven't seen the games, just the boxes afterwards, so take what i have to say with a larger than normal grain of salt.

hansen seems to have taken over the scoring while mauch seems to be doing more all-around stuff.

13 points, 4 assists, 3 blocks, 3 steals in the semis...seems like he is doing more at both ends of the court, but i don't have the full stats in front of me right now to compare things like hansen's fg percentage and some other things.
rep

Postby bballprsn » Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:40 pm

I think im going to take Hankinson by 5+...it would be more, but Oak Grove has really proven themselves tournament time.  They pulled an upset over Lisbon and same with Kindred in the semis.  But Hankinson i think will be too much for them to handle especially with mauch and hansen out there
bballprsn
NDPreps Starter

Postby sportsjunkie » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:26 pm

I'm gonna take Hankinson by at least 12.  Oak Groove has probably played thier best two games of the season these past two and during district and region tournaments it always seems like you get one bad game in each.  I'm guessing this will be there bad game and I don't think they have good enough guys to focus one each on Mauch and Hansen.
Last edited by sportsjunkie on Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sportsjunkie
NDPreps Reserve

Return to Boys