Who will win out of Region 4?

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Who will win out of region 4?

Four Winds Indians
38%
Wells County Bears
62%

Total votes : 39

Postby hoopsfan » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:42 pm

It sounded like they brought their 'A' game but that FW also brought theirs!!!!  Was an awesome game and the boys are headed back to State to prove all the haters wrong!!!!!  BEST OF LUCK INDIANS!
hoopsfan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby NATURAL TALENT » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:49 pm

44-39 was the score, I would say that is far from either teams "A" game.
NATURAL TALENT
NDPreps All-State

Postby hoopsfan » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:55 pm

Just because the score was low doesn't mean it wasn't their best!!!  The teams matched up perfectly tonight.  It was a tight game from beginning to end!  :duel:

So IMO both teams gave their all.  I know one of the reasons the FW score was low was Tony's stats.  He only had 12 pts, if I remember right.  Now I'm sure that's cuz WC was able to contain him.  I'm not one to say, that Tony had an off nite....I'm sure WC was all over him and played him tough!!  If you ask me, it was a great championship game....as it looks like some of the other regions were as well.  Hopefully, State will be just as fun...it usually is!

oh by the way....[font=comic sans ms]ROCK 'EM IN BISMARCK INDIANS!!!![/font]
hoopsfan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby sodadrinker » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:52 pm

neither team shot even close to what they usually shoot.... season low for both teams by a long shot..... rogelstad pretty much choked in this one... 3 year starter but he looked like a freshman playin.... missed some very key free throws and layups,  wells got down after their aweful 3rd quarter but made a little run and cut it to 3 with a minute or so in the 4th.... free throws were the difference in this one, its a good thing neither teams shot the ball very well or it wouldve been ugly either way.... good luck to 4 winds in the state tournament, they will represent our region well and i wanna see someone try to stop tony and people will find out he is the real deal
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Previous

Return to Boys