Who will win out of Region 4?

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Who will win out of region 4?

Four Winds Indians
38%
Wells County Bears
62%

Total votes : 39

Postby rabbits » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:50 am

Vote for who you think will win out of region 4..
"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying." Michael Jordan
rabbits
NDPreps Reserve

Postby parkerAKAthefuture » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:54 am

[font=georgia]LETS GO INDIANS![/font][font=georgia]:muscle:[/font]
parkerAKAthefuture
NDPreps Starter

Postby ClassBballa » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:56 am

[font=comic sans ms][shadow=black]Lets go Bears!![/shadow][/font]
We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. I just can't figure out where else to play!

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.
ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby rabbits » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:57 am

[font=times new roman]going to be a great game![/font]
Last edited by rabbits on Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying." Michael Jordan
rabbits
NDPreps Reserve

Postby The Schwab » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:02 am

LETS GO OFFICIALS
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby basketball31 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:03 am

Wells. Co has been waiting for tommorow night all year....its gonna be real close but i think they will come out on top
basketball31

Postby Aaronih » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:10 am

I think that game 4-winds had last night is a big wake-up call for them and if they get up early and the press is working it might be there night, but my guess is its going down to the wire w/Tony's leadership and FW being here last year it might be enough to get them back to state, but don't get me wrong WC is ready to play..and FW better be ready too..WOW wat a Regional Final fellas...
be a leader not a follower..
Aaronih
NDPreps Starter

Postby Aaronih » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:12 am

TONY'S JUST ON ANOTHER LEVEL RIGHT NOW AND HE'S NOT LETTING HIS TEAM LOSE, SO FAR HE'S HAD GAMES OF 29, 25, 32, 39, 35, THAS INSANE THAS Y I'M GIVNG FW THE EDGE..BUT I'M BITTING MY NAILS OFF AS I WRITE THIS POST..
Aaronih
NDPreps Starter

Postby philshometown » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:17 am

Although I would love to see FW make it to state so I can see Tony IronHeart play!
In basketball -- as in life -- true joy comes from being fully present in each and every moment, not just when things are going your way.

PHIL JACKSON, Sacred Hoops
philshometown
NDPreps Starter

Postby Aaronih » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:24 am

HEY BROTHER IF HE DOES MAKE IT BACK TO STATE TRUST ME U WON'T BE DISSAPOINTED..
Aaronih
NDPreps Starter

Postby Nativemom » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:57 am

[align=center][font=arial]Lets Go Indians[/font][/align]
[align=center]:banana:[/align]
[align=center][font=comic sans ms]~~Indian Power~~[/font][/align]

Good Luck Four Winds Indians on Thursday night

Nativemom

Postby sodadrinker » Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:56 am

tony isnt gonna beat wells county by himself and thats the bottom line.  if there were a player in state that i would pick for the job he would be it but wells county plays to well together and as a team.  look how chris anderson stepped up scoring for them last night.  some nights its money marty, some nights its slade unterseher.  they got guys that can step up and all u people that said they only have 2 scorers are finding out thats not the case.  even if tony gets his 30 tonight cj and chanze better step it up or wells county is gonna take it
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby Aaronih » Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:23 pm

DO U MEAN 2-MORROW NIGHT, AND I'M NOT SAYING TONY IS GONNA DO IT BY HIMSELF ITS JUST IF ITS CLOSE IN THE FORTH WHO'S HANDS DO U WANT ON THE BALL??
Aaronih
NDPreps Starter

Postby sodadrinker » Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:56 pm

Aaronih wrote:DO U MEAN 2-MORROW NIGHT, AND I'M NOT SAYING TONY IS GONNA DO IT BY HIMSELF ITS JUST IF ITS CLOSE IN THE FORTH WHO'S HANDS DO U WANT ON THE BALL??

what other night would i be talkin about do they play again in the future on a day that im not aware of?
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby Indians Alumni » Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:57 pm

sodadrinker wrote:tony isnt gonna beat wells county by himself and thats the bottom line.  if there were a player in state that i would pick for the job he would be it but wells county plays to well together and as a team.  look how chris anderson stepped up scoring for them last night.  some nights its money marty, some nights its slade unterseher.  they got guys that can step up and all u people that said they only have 2 scorers are finding out thats not the case.  even if tony gets his 30 tonight cj and chanze better step it up or wells county is gonna take it

They will and they have!  I agree Tony cannot beat WC by himself, but he does have the supporting staff. I think that come tomorrow FW will have their game face on and it will be lights out WC.  They should run out and start the bus at half time
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby sodadrinker » Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:03 pm

Indians Alumni wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:tony isnt gonna beat wells county by himself and thats the bottom line.  if there were a player in state that i would pick for the job he would be it but wells county plays to well together and as a team.  look how chris anderson stepped up scoring for them last night.  some nights its money marty, some nights its slade unterseher.  they got guys that can step up and all u people that said they only have 2 scorers are finding out thats not the case.  even if tony gets his 30 tonight cj and chanze better step it up or wells county is gonna take it

They will and they have!  I agree Tony cannot beat WC by himself, but he does have the supporting staff. I think that come tomorrow FW will have their game face on and it will be lights out WC.  They should run out and start the bus at half time

haha u just dont learn do u IA.... tonys supporting cast didnt help him much in the district championship or last night against carrington... he won both of those games.... u put someone else on the team and they wouldnt be near what they are.... they are good players but they need him
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby u no it » Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:37 pm

sodadrinker wrote:
Indians Alumni wrote:

haha u just dont learn do u IA.... tonys supporting cast didnt help him much in the district championship or last night against carrington... he won both of those games.... u put someone else on the team and they wouldnt be near what they are.... they are good players but they need him

TRUE!!!!!!!
u no it

Postby Indians Alumni » Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:17 pm

sodadrinker wrote:
Indians Alumni wrote:

Either way you look at it, FW has Tony and they are going to have to bring the A game.  I watched Practice today and the boys were looking good.  So I am going to predict by 8 Plus
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby SJ_Woodchuck » Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:22 pm

[align=center][font=arial black] Indian Power [/font]
[size=5][sub][sup][font=arial black]I am 1/8 Indian
Chipewa Indian
[/font][/sup][/sub]
[/size][/align]
SJ_Woodchuck
NDPreps Reserve

Postby sodadrinker » Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:46 pm

Indians Alumni wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:
Indians Alumni wrote:

Either way you look at it, FW has Tony and they are going to have to bring the A game.  I watched Practice today and the boys were looking good.  So I am going to predict by 8 Plus

just like i said before the district championship.  4 winds wont win by more than 5 points if they win.  it will be a close game unless wells county shoots like the did last night against leeds.  think about this.... the first game between the 2 teams wells county shot over 50 percent on 2's and 20 percent on 3's and still made it a close game.... district championship wells county shot under 50 percent on 2's and around 25 percent on 3's and lost the game by 3 points.  lead both games at some point in the 4th quarter.... if wells county shoots good and plays tough defense they should come out on top
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby jumpshot22 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:22 pm

I am going to go with Wells County to win the championship. Four Winds has a duo that is outstanding but they will not be able to carry the team all the way through this game. I say Wells County will pull out a thrilling game.

Wells County 63

Four Winds   56
jumpshot22

Postby ClassBballa » Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:41 pm

Indians Alumni wrote:

Whats with all the hostility lately? You aren't even giving WC a chance. If/when WC wins what are you going to say?
We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. I just can't figure out where else to play!

ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sodadrinker » Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:45 pm

does anyone realize the fun fact that both times they have played this year wc has gone up 2-0 then cj ironheart has hit a 3 to go up 2-3 and wells county has then hit a pair of free throws to go up 4-3... coincidence i dont know
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby ClassBballa » Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:48 pm

sodadrinker wrote:does anyone realize the fun fact that both times they have played this year wc has gone up 2-0 then cj ironheart has hit a 3 to go up 2-3 and wells county has then hit a pair of free throws to go up 4-3... coincidence i dont know

i don't know whats scarier- that it happened twice or that you realized that it happened twice.  haha j/k, that is kind of spooky.

ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Old Hustler 2007 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:04 pm

Wells County strikes out
Old Hustler 2007
NDPreps Reserve

Next

Return to Boys