FW and WC

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby sodadrinker » Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:15 am

indiandrumhopper wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:
Dizza30 wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:
Indians Alumni wrote:Don't get me started about the reffing, If they are going to let it go all year, and start calling it now is BS.  That is very inconsistant. 

As far as WC winning over FW, WC is that Horse that FW has already broke.  Well Co threw their best both games and still didn't win.  They will not win tomorrow.  They just don't have the defense to stop FW and they got out gunned the last two times. 

I am predicting FW by 8+ points.  They have studied them up and Wells has yet to put together a package to beat FW. 

wc didnt come near their potential either time they played.  last night wc played to their potential in the 1st and 3rd quarters.  im gonna be willing to bet that everyone from 4 winds wanted leeds minn to win that game so they wouldnt have to play wells county again and everyone from wells county was hoping 4 winds wouldnt blow it against carrington so they could have another shot at them.

so you're saying that FW did play to there top potential...i think FW could have played a little better in those games
where does it say anything about 4 winds playin as well as they could.... i dont think they did but for someone to say wc gave 4 winds their best twice is a false statement

Why do you alway talk smack on here, but Four Winds hasn't play there best game yet and you could take that to the bank.

talk smack.... i was sayin that 4 winds didnt play their best... and neither has wells county and i dont believe in banks
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby fruit snack » Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:16 am

im taking WC in a nailbiter.
Last edited by fruit snack on Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
fruit snack

Postby straightballer » Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:59 am

I got WC by 3-4. tweed and krahler will have huge games
straightballer

Postby Dizza30 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:08 am

FW will ride tony all the way to state...i just dont see WC stopping Tony, especially the way he has played in the post-season....i'll take FW by 8
Dizza30
NDPreps Starter

Postby parkerAKAthefuture » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:11 am

Dizza30 wrote:FW will ride tony all the way to state...i just dont see WC stopping Tony, especially the way he has played in the post-season....i'll take FW by 8

I'll second that.
parkerAKAthefuture
NDPreps Starter

Postby sodadrinker » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:21 am

straightballer wrote:I got WC by 3-4. tweed and krahler will have huge games

great minds think alike
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby nativegolfer » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:28 am

sodadrinker wrote:

great minds think alike

I was thinkin more of the blind leading the blind. 
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby pacod » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:30 am

nativegolfer wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:

great minds think alike

I was thinkin more of the blind leading the blind. 

LMAO!!!!
pacod

Postby Aaronih » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:42 am

FELLAS, GAME TIME IS COMING AND YOU GUYS ARE PUTTING POSTS ON HERE THAT 4-WINDS WOULD HAVE RATHER PLAYED ML INSTEAD OF WC? HOW COULD U SAY THAT ABOUT A TEAM WHEN U BEAT THEM BOTH ALREADY. WC TWICE? YES IT WILL BE A GOOD GAME TONIGHT, AND TONY WILL AGAIN IF ITS CLOSE IN THE 4TH SHOW ALL OF US Y HES A SERIOUS MR.BASKETBALL CONTENDER AND I THINK CHANZE HERMAN WILL STEP UP TONIGHT..I TALKED W/TONY & CJ AND THEY ADVISED THEY WANTED WC AGAIN CAUSE THEY HAVEN'T PLAYED THEIR BEST GAME AGANIST THEM YET..I'M PREDICTING  FW-72, WC-68...

be a leader not a follower..
Aaronih
NDPreps Starter

Postby Stromer » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:00 am

Well as much as I don't want to see either of these teams win, I gotta go with FW by 8.  Hopefully they play good tonight. 
Hater of the NC$$

Increased D1 student fees? I'm all for it.

http://www.siouxsports.com
Stromer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Nativemom » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:24 am

[align=center][font=Comic Sans MS][glow=black]Good Luck Four Winds Indians[/glow][/font]

:banana:     :alc:      :pcorn:         :banana:
[/align]
Nativemom

Postby kissarmy74 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:33 pm

Aaronih wrote:FELLAS, GAME TIME IS COMING AND YOU GUYS ARE PUTTING POSTS ON HERE THAT 4-WINDS WOULD HAVE RATHER PLAYED ML INSTEAD OF WC? HOW COULD U SAY THAT ABOUT A TEAM WHEN U BEAT THEM BOTH ALREADY. WC TWICE? YES IT WILL BE A GOOD GAME TONIGHT, AND TONY WILL AGAIN IF ITS CLOSE IN THE 4TH SHOW ALL OF US Y HES A SERIOUS MR.BASKETBALL CONTENDER AND I THINK CHANZE HERMAN WILL STEP UP TONIGHT..I TALKED W/TONY & CJ AND THEY ADVISED THEY WANTED WC AGAIN CAUSE THEY HAVEN'T PLAYED THEIR BEST GAME AGANIST THEM YET..I'M PREDICTING  FW-72, WC-68...

I don't think it will be that close.  Four Winds by 15.
The will to win is important, but the will to prepare is vital. -Joe Paterno
kissarmy74
NDPreps Starter

Postby Indians Alumni » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:43 pm

sodadrinker wrote:
Indians Alumni wrote:Don't get me started about the reffing, If they are going to let it go all year, and start calling it now is BS.  That is very inconsistant. 

As far as WC winning over FW, WC is that Horse that FW has already broke.  Well Co threw their best both games and still didn't win.  They will not win tomorrow.  They just don't have the defense to stop FW and they got out gunned the last two times. 

I am predicting FW by 8+ points.  They have studied them up and Wells has yet to put together a package to beat FW. 

wc didnt come near their potential either time they played.  last night wc played to their potential in the 1st and 3rd quarters.  im gonna be willing to bet that everyone from 4 winds wanted leeds minn to win that game so they wouldnt have to play wells county again and everyone from wells county was hoping 4 winds wouldnt blow it against carrington so they could have another shot at them.

I would agree with you to a point, I would agree that LM would have been an easier opponent, but no one was really wishing Wells CO would lose, or at least I didnt'  I have not gotten to see either game.  I get to watch my game.  You know 3 strikes your out cliche is what I am thinking

Come tournament time, you gotta bring your A game, no matter, You say that Wells didn't throw out their best in Districts, so what makes you think they would throw there best now.  History has proven itself here.  So would you say that Wells Threw the game against FW again to get the seed they got?  I mean is that some sort of strategy?
Last edited by Indians Alumni on Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Previous

Return to Boys