FW and WC

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby fruit snack » Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:40 am

whats every1 think?
fruit snack

Postby rabbits » Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:42 am

I think this is going to be a classic game.  It will the the third time that these two teams have met.  A lot of people know that it's hard to beat the same team three times in a row.  It all comes down to defense.  If WC can stop FW from the run N' gun, WC should be in alright shape.  It's all gonna come down to who wants it most..
"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying." Michael Jordan
rabbits
NDPreps Reserve

Postby sodadrinker » Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:06 am

game of the year so far if u ask me
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby fruit snack » Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:15 am

sodadrinker wrote:game of the year so far if u ask me

the place will be jam-packed and it will be a hostile enviroment!!!!!
fruit snack

Postby ClassBballa » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:30 am

Tony will get his points, WC has to try to stop him from totally gonig off, but i think it will depend on who else can step up for FW. Saying that, i'm going with WC.
We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. I just can't figure out where else to play!

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.
ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby basketball31 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:59 am

that gym that gonna be so loud and full...not everyone will fit. most exciting game of the year
basketball31

Postby baseball » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:03 am

rabbits wrote:I think this is going to be a classic game.  It will the the third time that these two teams have met.  A lot of people know that it's hard to beat the same team three times in a row.  It all comes down to defense.  If WC can stop FW from the run N' gun, WC should be in alright shape.  It's all gonna come down to who wants it most..

its been said FW doesnt use a run N gun so that theory is thrown out the window i guess......
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby Aaronih » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:21 am

CLASSBALLER U JUMPING SHIP. LOL..JKS BUT WC HAS PROVED THEMSELVES BUT FW DID BEAT THEM TWICE AND DUNNO IF THATS MOTIVAION OR ITS IN THIER HEAD BUT I JUST THINK CHANZE HERMAN WILL BE A BIG FACTOR IN THIS GAME IF HE GETS OFF EARLY AND STAYS OUT OF FOUL TROUBLE THEN WC'S GOT PROBLEMS IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHO WANTS IT MOST, BUT FW AND BEEN HERE BEFORE AND TONYS ON ANOTHER LEVEL RIGHT NOW HE JUST WON'T LET HIS TEAM LOSE I THINK HIS LEADERSHIP WILL HELP THEM GET BACK TO STATE..JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS EXCITING GAME....
be a leader not a follower..
Aaronih
NDPreps Starter

Postby indiandrumhopper » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:41 am

WC all right but they havn't beat FW so I'm going with FW by 3 or 4.
indiandrumhopper

Postby Nativemom » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:53 am

[font=comic sans ms]It's going to be an exciting game!  I'll be there early and ready to cheer for the FW Indians.[/font]

[font=tahoma]Good Luck at the Region 4 Championship Game ~~Indians~~[/font]

[font=Tahoma][/font] 

:banana:
Nativemom

Postby rumbles » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:58 am

Its very difficult to beat a team 3 times in a year and WC has alot of momentum coming off a huge win over L-M ill take WC by 2
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Ben23 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:21 am

Where is this game being played. 
Ben23
NDPreps Starter

Postby parkerAKAthefuture » Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:28 am

Ben23 wrote:Where is this game being played. 

DL Sports Center.
parkerAKAthefuture
NDPreps Starter

Postby sodadrinker » Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:42 am

i just agree with the sayin that its hard to beat a team 3 times in a year especially if they have both been close games earlier and if wc shoots like they did against leeds last night 4 winds is gonna have to play at the top of their game.  anyone catch what mr ron carlson had to say about the game in the grand forks paper
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby ndlionsfan » Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:55 am

sodadrinker wrote:i just agree with the sayin that its hard to beat a team 3 times in a year especially if they have both been close games earlier and if wc shoots like they did against leeds last night 4 winds is gonna have to play at the top of their game.  anyone catch what mr ron carlson had to say about the game in the grand forks paper

What did he say?  I don't get the MN Herald
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby sodadrinker » Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:58 am

ndlionsfan wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:i just agree with the sayin that its hard to beat a team 3 times in a year especially if they have both been close games earlier and if wc shoots like they did against leeds last night 4 winds is gonna have to play at the top of their game.  anyone catch what mr ron carlson had to say about the game in the grand forks paper

cant quote him exactly cuz i dont have a paper right now but he said that was the best defense he'd seen all year from wells county.  coming from one of the best basketball minded people in the state that is one heck of a compliment
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby parkerAKAthefuture » Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:04 am

sodadrinker wrote:
ndlionsfan wrote:

cant quote him exactly cuz i dont have a paper right now but he said that was the best defense he'd seen all year from wells county.  coming from one of the best basketball minded people in the state that is one heck of a compliment

grandforksherald.com

Read it - good story.  Also states that coach Smith feels FW hasn't played their best yet.  That coming from a GREAT coach who knows what his team is capable of.

It's going to be a great game on Thurs, can't wait!
parkerAKAthefuture
NDPreps Starter

Postby nativegolfer » Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:05 am

sodadrinker wrote:
ndlionsfan wrote:

If you ask me it wasn't so much as WC's defense but L-M looked tired and slow the whole game.  And their defense was horrible!  L-M has to be one of the most over rated teams this year. 
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby ClassBballa » Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:08 am

nativegolfer wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:
ndlionsfan wrote:

If you ask me it wasn't so much as WC's defense but L-M looked tired and slow the whole game.  And their defense was horrible!  L-M has to be one of the most over rated teams this year. 

tell me what was wrong with WC's defense, it looked great to me. You could tell that Darlings knee was hurting him but i don't know if the other players were tired.
We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. I just can't figure out where else to play!

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.
ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby fruit snack » Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:09 am

nativegolfer wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:
ndlionsfan wrote:

u never give wells county credit.....and if WC were to beat FW, im sure u would come up with some excuss saying how the refs were bad or sum junk
fruit snack

Postby nativegolfer » Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:13 am

fruit snack wrote:
nativegolfer wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:
ndlionsfan wrote:

u never give wells county credit.....and if WC were to beat FW, im sure u would come up with some excuss saying how the refs were bad or sum junk

Actually if you look at my posts I gave WC alot of credit after FW-WC 1 in january.   
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby Dizza30 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:37 am

i'm goin with FW by 8 or 10
Dizza30
NDPreps Starter

Postby nc » Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:46 am

Im going with WC by 1 or 2. If wc can shut to tony ironheart than they will win by 10 or more but if ironheart is on fire and is unstoppable like he has been than it will be a tough game for wc.

Wells County 60

Four Winds 58
nc
NDPreps Starter

Postby pacod » Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:52 am

I'll say FW by 2-4 points. I see Herman coming up with the biggest game for him this year. WC is tough no doubt, i've been saying that all year. They're the only team that matches up to FW firepower. Their win over LM was not surprising. Carlson seems to be slacking this year. But GOOD LUCK to both teams. Whoever comes out of region 4 will make a good run at that title.
pacod

Postby cardinal10 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:23 am

fruit snack wrote:
nativegolfer wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:
ndlionsfan wrote:

Speaking of refs, I was glad to see some of FW ball handling fundamentals actually called last night.  The whole key to the game Thursday will be if Wells can handle the press and if FW can stay out of foul trouble.  Wells has a deeper bench.  FW hasn't played well because the collar is a little tight right now.  Wells is the underdog and can play more relaxed.  Should be a fantastic game though.
cardinal10
NDPreps Starter

Next

Return to Boys