FW and WC

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby cash » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:39 am

wells county 74
four winds 62
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Aaronih » Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:26 pm

FOUR WINDS    72

WELLS COUNTY 68
be a leader not a follower..
Aaronih
NDPreps Starter

Postby Indians Alumni » Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:40 pm

Don't get me started about the reffing, If they are going to let it go all year, and start calling it now is BS.  That is very inconsistant. 

As far as WC winning over FW, WC is that Horse that FW has already broke.  Well Co threw their best both games and still didn't win.  They will not win tomorrow.  They just don't have the defense to stop FW and they got out gunned the last two times. 

I am predicting FW by 8+ points.  They have studied them up and Wells has yet to put together a package to beat FW. 
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby basketball31 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:46 pm

Wells. Co will not settle without a "W"...they will win then it counts just like 5 years ago
basketball31

Postby Indians Alumni » Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:51 pm

basketball31 wrote:Wells. Co will not settle without a "W"...they will win then it counts just like 5 years ago

Today's sailboats do not sail on yesterdays winds! 

The had to settle in the District Championship game. I don't think that is their choice, I am sure the two wins prior have alot ot say about that!  IMO FW got caught looking into tomorrows game before they played Carrington.  I have a question for the Carrington fans, why with 3 min left did they start shooting 3 pointers, they had some uncontested layups and theys should have stuck with that.  Not too great of play calling for COY.
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby sodadrinker » Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:07 pm

Indians Alumni wrote:
basketball31 wrote:Wells. Co will not settle without a "W"...they will win then it counts just like 5 years ago

The had to settle in the District Championship game. I don't think that is their choice, I am sure the two wins prior have alot ot say about that!  IMO FW got caught looking into tomorrows game before they played Carrington.  I have a question for the Carrington fans, why with 3 min left did they start shooting 3 pointers, they had some uncontested layups and theys should have stuck with that.  Not too great of play calling for COY.

i dont agree with that either and i also dont agree with not fouling at the end... what was that but carrington besides the first 4 minutes won the rest of the game
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby fruit snack » Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:24 pm

Indians Alumni wrote:Don't get me started about the reffing, If they are going to let it go all year, and start calling it now is BS.  That is very inconsistant. 

As far as WC winning over FW, WC is that Horse that FW has already broke.  Well Co threw their best both games and still didn't win.  They will not win tomorrow.  They just don't have the defense to stop FW and they got out gunned the last two times. 

I am predicting FW by 8+ points.  They have studied them up and Wells has yet to put together a package to beat FW. 

3rd times a charm
fruit snack

Postby u no it » Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:31 pm

ClassBballa wrote:Tony will get his points, WC has to try to stop him from totally gonig off, but i think it will depend on who else can step up for FW. Saying that, i'm going with WC.

Rogelstad will keep him under 25!!
u no it

Postby sodadrinker » Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:58 pm

u no it wrote:
ClassBballa wrote:Tony will get his points, WC has to try to stop him from totally gonig off, but i think it will depend on who else can step up for FW. Saying that, i'm going with WC.

Rogelstad will keep him under 25!!
haha i think u live in a dream world but the team maybe can
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby sodadrinker » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:00 pm

Indians Alumni wrote:Don't get me started about the reffing, If they are going to let it go all year, and start calling it now is BS.  That is very inconsistant. 

wc didnt come near their potential either time they played.  last night wc played to their potential in the 1st and 3rd quarters.  im gonna be willing to bet that everyone from 4 winds wanted leeds minn to win that game so they wouldnt have to play wells county again and everyone from wells county was hoping 4 winds wouldnt blow it against carrington so they could have another shot at them.
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby basketball31 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:07 pm

sodadrinker wrote:

wc didnt come near their potential either time they played.  last night wc played to their potential in the 1st and 3rd quarters.  im gonna be willing to bet that everyone from 4 winds wanted leeds minn to win that game so they wouldnt have to play wells county again and everyone from wells county was hoping 4 winds wouldnt blow it against carrington so they could have another shot at them.

couldnt of said it better myself soda drinker.
basketball31

Postby bball25 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:11 pm

sodadrinker wrote:
Indians Alumni wrote:

i dont agree with that either and i also dont agree with not fouling at the end... what was that but carrington besides the first 4 minutes won the rest of the game

I completely agree with you soda drinker

bball25

Postby Dizza30 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:53 pm

sodadrinker wrote:

so you're saying that FW did play to there top potential...i think FW could have played a little better in those games
Dizza30
NDPreps Starter

Postby sodadrinker » Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:08 pm

Dizza30 wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:

so you're saying that FW did play to there top potential...i think FW could have played a little better in those games
where does it say anything about 4 winds playin as well as they could.... i dont think they did but for someone to say wc gave 4 winds their best twice is a false statement
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby ClassBballa » Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:31 pm

IA, i like and respect you so dont take this as a snotty question, but you said yourself you haven't made many games this year so how would you know if they have been letting it go all year?

I don't think WC got "out gunned", they just didn't quite get the win, they had chances just didn't do it when they needed to. I think they will this time. As for the studing, I'm guessing WC has studied FW just as much.

and P.S. WC are the Bears not Horses.......haha
We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. I just can't figure out where else to play!

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.
ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby basketball31 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:42 pm

Indians Alumni wrote:

you may be right about the sailsboat thing but Wells Co. will soon be 22-3 just like 5 years ago..
basketball31

Postby parkerAKAthefuture » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:32 am

sodadrinker wrote:

wc didnt come near their potential either time they played.  last night wc played to their potential in the 1st and 3rd quarters.  im gonna be willing to bet that everyone from 4 winds wanted leeds minn to win that game so they wouldnt have to play wells county again andeveryone from wells county was hoping 4 winds wouldnt blow it against carrington so they could have another shot at them.

Not true soda.  :no:

Look @ the VERY FIRST post on the Region 4 topic. 

Anyway - I wanted to see them play again and now after a week of waiting - it's game day!  These two teams match-up good w/each other, it's gonna be a great - exciting game.

Last edited by parkerAKAthefuture on Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
parkerAKAthefuture
NDPreps Starter

Postby fruit snack » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:56 am

parkerAKAthefuture wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:

wc didnt come near their potential either time they played.  last night wc played to their potential in the 1st and 3rd quarters.  im gonna be willing to bet that everyone from 4 winds wanted leeds minn to win that game so they wouldnt have to play wells county again andeveryone from wells county was hoping 4 winds wouldnt blow it against carrington so they could have another shot at them.

Anyway - I wanted to see them play again and now after a week of waiting - it's game day!  These two tams match-up good w/each other, it's gonna be a great - exciting game.

u gonna be there parker
fruit snack

Postby parkerAKAthefuture » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:39 am

Yeah I'll be there.

parkerAKAthefuture
NDPreps Starter

Postby sodadrinker » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:50 am

parkerAKAthefuture wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:

Anyway - I wanted to see them play again and now after a week of waiting - it's game day!  These two teams match-up good w/each other, it's gonna be a great - exciting game.

that is becuz u want to see a good game.... i meant it as the 4 winds fans know that wells county has a better chance of winning than leeds minn and i think they are alittle nervous
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby parkerAKAthefuture » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:54 am

The fans nervous or not - don't play the game!
parkerAKAthefuture
NDPreps Starter

Postby indiandrumhopper » Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:04 am

sodadrinker wrote:
Dizza30 wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:

where does it say anything about 4 winds playin as well as they could.... i dont think they did but for someone to say wc gave 4 winds their best twice is a false statement

Why do you alway talk smack on here, but Four Winds hasn't play there best game yet and you could take that to the bank.
indiandrumhopper

Postby fruit snack » Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:06 am

indiandrumhopper wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:
Dizza30 wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:

Why do you alway talk smack on here, but Four Winds hasn't play there best game yet and you could take that to the bank.

WC hasnt played there best game yet either....take that to the credit union!!! lol
fruit snack

Postby indiandrumhopper » Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:07 am

Just like last year why everybody was talking bad  about the FW  and the boys went to state.
indiandrumhopper

Postby indiandrumhopper » Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:12 am

fruit snack wrote:
indiandrumhopper wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:
Dizza30 wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:

WC hasnt played there best game yet either....take that to the credit union!!! lol

so FW  by 5 or 8 pts.
indiandrumhopper

PreviousNext

Return to Boys