Region 3 Championship Game BCN vs Linton

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby jumpshot22 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:00 am

Region 3 has been known as the Linton Invitational for many years, but this year they will be denied that trip to Bismarck by BCN. Everyone did see that BCN struggled last night with Napoleon. BCN went 0-10 from 3 point line but yet still pulled out a win in overtime. BCN will find a way to beat Linton tomorrow night. My predictions BCN wins 58-54

Championship Game

BCN 58 Linton 54

3rd place game

Lamoure 66 Napoleon 47

Region 3 player of the year: Beau Sizer BCN

Region 3 Coach of the year: Horner from Napoleon

jumpshot22

Postby baller01 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:33 am

Honestly, I think everyone that watched that game between Nap and BCN realized that Napoleon should have won. To me it seemed like BCN played a little timid. It will be interesting how they do Thursday. I'll go with you and agree that they win though.

BCN-52
Linton-48

LaMoure-83
Napoleon-65

Senior Athlete- Mark Bakkum
Coach of the Year-Jason Horner
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby 3s & Dunks » Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:46 am

NO WAY<BCN!!!! IT might be a close game for awhile but the Lions will prevail, DOUBLE DIGIT WIN TO STATE.  Dan's kids play very hard D!!They have played such a hard schedule, for the purpose of Being BEtter at Tourny Time, and it will show tonight.           SENIOR PLAYER IS  MARK BAKKUM                                                 Coach of the year is HORNER
3s & Dunks
NDPreps Reserve

Postby bballer2 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:38 am

3s &amp; Dunks wrote:NO WAY<BCN!!!! IT might be a close game for awhile but the Lions will prevail, DOUBLE DIGIT WIN TO STATE.  Dan's kids play very hard D!!They have played such a hard schedule, for the purpose of Being BEtter at Tourny Time, and it will show tonight.           SENIOR PLAYER IS  MARK BAKKUM                                                 Coach of the year is HORNER

i did not think you could win region coach of the year if you were not voted coach of the year in the district unless you win the district championship... dont get me wrong he probably deserves it but i believe it can only go to the district winner or championship team...
bballer2
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sportsguy2 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:03 am

Having played both Linton and BCN, I give the edge to Linton. They play sound defense and Dan Carr has two days to get prepared for BCN. Linton will be ready.. However if BCN can hit 11 threes like they did verses LaMoure in the district championship it could go the other way.
sportsguy2
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby The Schwab » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:05 am

if bcn hit's 11 three's they will win.
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:09 am

every team will win if they make 11 3's.  the 3 is too difficult to go on to predict a region champion so im gonna go with the better "Team"....Linton
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby bisonslayer » Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:54 pm

Linton's in the face D will be tough for BCN to get open threes. Linton's experience takes them to state.

Linton 62 BCN 47

Lamoure 71 NAP 55

Region 3 player: Mark Bakkum

Region 3 coach: DAN CARR
North Dakota Preps JV Enforcer
bisonslayer
NDPreps Starter

Postby hoopsstar2391 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:53 pm

I think Beau Sizer will have a big night, i dont think Bosch will be able to handle him. I think it will be close though, so it could go either way.
hoopsstar2391
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby gator-nation » Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:46 pm

linton by 5.....sizer and purintun with big games
gator-nation

Return to Boys