Hankinson, down by 11 at start of 4th, pulls off a 3 point w

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby Ginsbach » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:11 pm

Wow.

I was listening on the radio after I got out of my calculus test, and I wish I could have made it.

Sounds like the most exciting game all year... Hanson had a clutch 4th quarter effort to seal it for Hankinson.
Ginsbach
NDPreps Starter

Postby philshometown » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:55 pm

After playing their worst half (and only down by one) of basketball for the year, they were down by 11 going into the fourth quarter.  They took the lead for the first time with less than 7 seconds to go.  Hopefully they got that game out of their system and can go on to represent Region 1!!
In basketball -- as in life -- true joy comes from being fully present in each and every moment, not just when things are going your way.

PHIL JACKSON, Sacred Hoops
philshometown
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndman11 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:32 pm

Only one way to put it, Northern Cass totally blew the game, the poise was just not there.

Hankinson vs Oak Grove on thursday.
ndman11
NDPreps Starter

Postby bballprsn » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:36 pm

yea hankinson didnt exactly play their best ball game....but they still hung on and did not give up.  Fourth quarter they pulled it together and found a way to win.  Northern Cass is a great team and i have no idea why they didnt get any recognition during the year, they will be good next year.  But hopefully Hankinson never plays like that again and they just keep going....
bballprsn
NDPreps Starter

Postby whatsit2u » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:43 pm

could someone help me out here?  What was hankinsons only loss this year.  I just completely forgot and its really bothering me now
whatsit2u
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ndsportsfan98 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:45 pm

Fergus Falls Hillcrest in the Wahpeton Bonanza a couple of weeks back.
ndsportsfan98
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby crete00 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:59 pm

whatsit2u wrote:could someone help me out here?  What was hankinsons only loss this year.  I just completely forgot and its really bothering me now

It was a meaningless loss to an out of state team.  Kind of one of those games that's just for fun on a college court (I think every team has one throughout the year).  Other than that they've really only had two close games all year, tonight, and the Lisbon game in Hankinson.  Hopefully they blow through Oak Grove and represent District 1, and Richland county well at state. 
"In life, as in a football game, the principle to follow is: Hit the line hard!"

Theodore Roosevelt
crete00
NDPreps Reserve

Postby bballprsn » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:01 pm

crete00 wrote:
whatsit2u wrote:could someone help me out here?  What was hankinsons only loss this year.  I just completely forgot and its really bothering me now

It was a meaningless loss to an out of state team.  Kind of one of those games that's just for fun on a college court (I think every team has one throughout the year).  Other than that they've really only had two close games all year, tonight, and the Lisbon game in Hankinson.  Hopefully they blow through Oak Grove and represent District 1, and Richland county well at state. 

agreed totally, i hope that bad game is out of their system now...
bballprsn
NDPreps Starter

Postby Mailman_25 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:41 am

Congrats to Hankinson. As for Northern Cass, 7 TO's in the last 2 minutes. That must've been a quiet trip home.
Mailman_25
NDPreps Starter

Postby bball fo life » Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:59 pm

Cangratulations Hankinson on a big win you made us proud!!!!!!
bball fo life

Return to Boys