Regional Semifinal Scores

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby Tigger » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:20 pm

region 6
ryan 69
dlb  62  ot
Tigger
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndfbfan » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:47 pm

trinity 48

Mott-Regent 46
ndfbfan

Postby AAfootballfan » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:54 pm

J-Rod34 wrote:Region 8

Watford City-61
Trinity Christian- 54

Parshall vs. Watford City for the Region Championship.

Hey J-Rod I couldn't make it to the game tonight was this game close the whole time or is the score closer than it really was???
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:09 pm

Tigger wrote:there's no media coverage of region 5

how can that be if its played in the capital city correct?
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby sodadrinker » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:12 pm

baseball wrote:
Tigger wrote:there's no media coverage of region 5

how can that be if its played in the capital city correct?

ya hopefully someone that knows comes on here soon
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby J-Rod34 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:17 pm

AAfootballfan wrote:

Watford City-61
Trinity Christian- 54

Hey J-Rod I couldn't make it to the game tonight was this game close the whole time or is the score closer than it really was???

The Game was close the whole time. Watford was up by 11 at one point then Trinity took the lead by 1 or maybe 3 then it was back and forth with Watford taking the lead for good. The key was Bo James was shooting 2 free throws made the first one to put watford up by 4 with like 14 sec left and missed the next one. Shipman then got the rebound and put it in for two, I think this is how it went at least. I wasn't there either but listened to it on the net. Should be another good game on Thursday as the past 8-10 have. You going to be there.
J-Rod34

Postby sodadrinker » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:18 pm

is there gonna be any one sided region title games??? cuz i think they should all be good games if teams play how they are capable exept i dont really see oak grove beating hankinson
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby AAfootballfan » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:48 pm

J-Rod34 wrote:
AAfootballfan wrote:

Watford City-61
Trinity Christian- 54

The Game was close the whole time. Watford was up by 11 at one point then Trinity took the lead by 1 or maybe 3 then it was back and forth with Watford taking the lead for good. The key was Bo James was shooting 2 free throws made the first one to put watford up by 4 with like 14 sec left and missed the next one. Shipman then got the rebound and put it in for two, I think this is how it went at least. I wasn't there either but listened to it on the net. Should be another good game on Thursday as the past 8-10 have. You going to be there.

Yep gettin there early to make sure I get a good seat. Barely got a seat in Watford last week.  Its too bad both these teams can't go to state. I guarantee they are better than most of the other region teams.
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sodadrinker » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:56 pm

AAfootballfan wrote:
J-Rod34 wrote:
AAfootballfan wrote:

Watford City-61
Trinity Christian- 54

Yep gettin there early to make sure I get a good seat. Barely got a seat in Watford last week.  Its too bad both these teams can't go to state. I guarantee they are better than most of the other region teams.

now region 8 having 2 teams better than most regions i can agree with but its hard for me to say that about region 7
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Previous

Return to Boys