March Madness

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby basketball31 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:30 pm

sodadrinker wrote:
basketball31 wrote:
ndlionsfan wrote:Nope, whoever wins the WC/ML game is going to upset FW in the championship

I agree with that...but my money is on Wells Co.

u and me both bb31 lets cross our fingers and hope wells county plays as well as they r capable of

haha yea...5 years back they upset who most people thought would go to state...its in those boys, they could make it happen again
basketball31

Postby sodadrinker » Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:32 pm

basketball31 wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:
basketball31 wrote:
ndlionsfan wrote:Nope, whoever wins the WC/ML game is going to upset FW in the championship

u and me both bb31 lets cross our fingers and hope wells county plays as well as they r capable of

haha yea...5 years back they upset who most people thought would go to state...its in those boys, they could make it happen again

i sat on the end of the bench that game but pretty much was standing on the chair screaming for the majority of it i guess
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby basketball31 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:03 pm

sodadrinker wrote:
basketball31 wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:
basketball31 wrote:

i sat on the end of the bench that game but pretty much was standing on the chair screaming for the majority of it i guess

haha i was also there
basketball31

Previous

Return to Boys