Best Defender

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby The Schwab » Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:01 am

thundastruck. wrote:
The Schwab wrote:nice one....did your finger get stuck on the keyboard.......or are you just waisting time until you can come up with an arguement for why he isnt......good luck.

no trying to figure out how a guy from finley is so in love with mayville.  why didnt you transfer there??  you go to mayville state now??  heres a suggestion, since you have a great bball mind and understand the game to perfection go to your home town and help that program and get it out of the dirt its been in since the days of christ. 

and i think baldock is a better defender than lorenz, at least he can play d against guards.
Well as much as i like the personal attacks against me, my home town, and everything i've ever said on this site....it doesnt bother me what you say about me....BUT when you make unnecessary attacks against players who work their tails off in the offseason to better themselves....that's what makes me upset......
Last edited by The Schwab on Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby Duce » Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:02 am

thundastruck. wrote:
The Schwab wrote:Luke Lorenz is hands down the best DEFENDER in class b....without a question.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

best defender without a question??????????? are u kidding me.
*Lead not by words, but by example
Duce
NDPreps Reserve

Postby thundastruck. » Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:10 am

The Schwab wrote:
thundastruck. wrote:
The Schwab wrote:nice one....did your finger get stuck on the keyboard.......or are you just waisting time until you can come up with an arguement for why he isnt......good luck.

no trying to figure out how a guy from finley is so in love with mayville.  why didnt you transfer there??  you go to mayville state now??  heres a suggestion, since you have a great bball mind and understand the game to perfection go to your home town and help that program and get it out of the dirt its been in since the days of christ. 

and i think baldock is a better defender than lorenz, at least he can play d against guards.
Well as much as i like the personal attacks against me, my home town, and everything i've ever said on this site....it doesnt bother me what you say about me....BUT when you make unnecessary attacks against players who work their tails off in the offseason to better themselves....that's what makes me upset......

poor schwab,, who have a attacked?  i just said that klath is a better player than lorenz, and baldock can at least defend a guard.  quit drinking the koolaid buddy. 
thundastruck.

Postby The Schwab » Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:16 am

calling a high school kid overrated....that sounds like attacking to me.......and i dont care what you say about me on here...it doesnt bother me at all......I speak what i see....that is my opinion and this is a message board....and opinons are allowed on message boards......you have your opinions and i have mine....i respect your opinions, i disagree with just about everyone of them.......but you have your right to express your opinions.....BUT when you take shot's at me, my hometown and our basketball program that are your opinions, how does that make you look? are you trying to get a laugh out of people, because if you are......I'm not laughing.
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby thundastruck. » Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:29 am

The Schwab wrote:calling a high school kid overrated....that sounds like attacking to me.......and i dont care what you say about me on here...it doesnt bother me at all......I speak what i see....that is my opinion and this is a message board....and opinons are allowed on message boards......you have your opinions and i have mine....i respect your opinions, i disagree with just about everyone of them.......but you have your right to express your opinions.....BUT when you take shot's at me, my hometown and our basketball program that are your opinions, how does that make you look? are you trying to get a laugh out of people, because if you are......I'm not laughing.

calling a kid overrated is not attacking.  you are drinkin so much koolaid in your post sit makes your opinions laughable.  you would make a good lawyer or a politican or LL's agent.
thundastruck.

Postby The Schwab » Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:33 am

alright i guess were getting away from the topic.....my opinion for best defender is Luke Lorenz....who is everyone else's?
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby experiencingtechnicaldiff » Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:35 am

thundastruck. wrote:

Just a question... Did you even find out that Finley and Hope joined this year? Did you know that their girls finished above 500 and their guys around 500. Thats not concidered dirt in my book. and Lorenz can defend any body. Baldock may be able to defend guards better but overall defense goes to lorenz, BY FAR. I gotta agree with Schwab on all of this. And Lorenz is way better than Klath. I don't hear Klath ever being talked about for Mr. Basketball, and all the games that i have watched mayville play, Lorenz has done better than Klath. And that is quite a few games.
Last edited by experiencingtechnicaldiff on Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The only correct actions are those that demand no explanation and no apology." -Red Auerbach
experiencingtechnicaldiff
NDPreps Starter

Postby sodadrinker » Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:43 am

im just curious on how it is typing experiencingtechincaldifficulties everytime u log in haha
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby ndlionsfan » Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:10 am

I think thundastruck is just very jealous because the Thunder from HN probably have not beat MPCG in years and he's sick of losing to them all the time.
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby north_border_eagles2106 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:23 am

ndlionsfan wrote:I think thundastruck is just very jealous because the Thunder from HN probably have not beat MPCG in years and he's sick of losing to them all the time.

I would just like to know what thundastruck has against luke lorenz.  He is talked up on this site because he should be.  If Dustin Klath is so much better then him why does every coach that plays mpcg worry about lorenz more then klath.  Klath is a good player, dont get me wrong but if klath played with all the attention lorenz has on him all game it would be entirely different.  Lorenz is the focus of everyones attention during games and he rightfully should be.  he has been the best player for mpcg from his sophomore year on.  say what you want about baldwin, he was a good player too but lorenz is undersized for what he is asked to do this season.  he in my opinion is better in the post then baldwin ever was because he is 6'3 and scoring in the post easier and more often then baldwin ever did.  I also guess that him going over 1,000 points as a junior makes him a horrible offensive player as well.  then the next knock on him is his speed and that baldock is faster then him.  well just because he is the most talented basketball player on his team doesn't mean he has to be the fastest on his team.  he is one of the smartest players in the state and that obviously has worked for him and mpcg over teams with speed like thompson, h-n, larimore because who has been the best team in region 2 year in and year out, mpcg.
That's a lovely fur you're wearing. Perhaps I could find you some slippers made from the skins of innocent and defenseless baby seals!
north_border_eagles2106
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby The Schwab » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:03 am

thundastruck. wrote:

hmmm........well since you brought up that IYO (in YOUR opinion) that basketball in finley is dirt.....i'm going to tell you a story......earlier this year......your hatton-northwood (thunder/thundastruck) came to FINLEY to play our boys....who IYO are dirt...right?......then your boys got out played and out hustled by our boys...who i'm going to remind you of your quote "dirt" IYO......and then one of YOUR boys couldnt handle getting beat...so he tried to take out our player who had a very good game by trying to cross check him into the stage.....but i guess some people would get pretty upset if they got beat by a team that people from hatton/northwood (aka...YOU) think is "DIRT".......good one
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby thundastruck. » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:25 am

The Schwab wrote:
thundastruck. wrote:

hmmm........well since you brought up that IYO (in YOUR opinion) that basketball in finley is dirt.....i'm going to tell you a story......earlier this year......your hatton-northwood (thunder/thundastruck) came to FINLEY to play our boys....who IYO are dirt...right?......then your boys got out played and out hustled by our boys...who i'm going to remind you of your quote "dirt" IYO......and then one of YOUR boys couldnt handle getting beat...so he tried to take out our player who had a very good game by trying to cross check him into the stage.....but i guess some people would get pretty upset if they got beat by a team that people from hatton/northwood (aka...YOU) think is "DIRT".......good one

i am not from hatton nor northwood.  that was a nice emotional story tho.  you have another story to tell?
Last edited by thundastruck. on Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
thundastruck.

Postby thundastruck. » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:27 am

north_border_eagles2106 wrote:
ndlionsfan wrote:I think thundastruck is just very jealous because the Thunder from HN probably have not beat MPCG in years and he's sick of losing to them all the time.

I would just like to know what thundastruck has against luke lorenz.  He is talked up on this site because he should be.  If Dustin Klath is so much better then him why does every coach that plays mpcg worry about lorenz more then klath.  Klath is a good player, dont get me wrong but if klath played with all the attention lorenz has on him all game it would be entirely different.  Lorenz is the focus of everyones attention during games and he rightfully should be.  he has been the best player for mpcg from his sophomore year on.  say what you want about baldwin, he was a good player too but lorenz is undersized for what he is asked to do this season.  he in my opinion is better in the post then baldwin ever was because he is 6'3 and scoring in the post easier and more often then baldwin ever did.  I also guess that him going over 1,000 points as a junior makes him a horrible offensive player as well.  then the next knock on him is his speed and that baldock is faster then him.  well just because he is the most talented basketball player on his team doesn't mean he has to be the fastest on his team.  he is one of the smartest players in the state and that obviously has worked for him and mpcg over teams with speed like thompson, h-n, larimore because who has been the best team in region 2 year in and year out, mpcg.

watch the game tonite, klath is the man.
thundastruck.

Postby thundastruck. » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:28 am

SCC wrote:mmm ... Kool-Aid

i gotta get one of those logos with mpcg red white and blue...
thundastruck.

Postby thundastruck. » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:30 am

experiencingtechnicaldifficulties wrote:
thundastruck. wrote:

Just a question... Did you even find out that Finley and Hope joined this year? Did you know that their girls finished above 500 and their guys around 500. Thats not concidered dirt in my book. and Lorenz can defend any body. Baldock may be able to defend guards better but overall defense goes to lorenz, BY FAR. I gotta agree with Schwab on all of this. And Lorenz is way better than Klath. I don't hear Klath ever being talked about for Mr. Basketball, and all the games that i have watched mayville play, Lorenz has done better than Klath. And that is quite a few games.

yes i knew that.  how did finley/sharon do on their own?  we all know or just ask schwabby
Last edited by thundastruck. on Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
thundastruck.

Postby thundastruck. » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:32 am

north_border_eagles2106 wrote:

ive talked to several coaches and they are more concerned with klath than lorenz.  lorenz is gonna get his cus hes a good player, not great by the way.  klath is the guy that runs the offense, brings the ball up and bascially does everything in my book.  the system is what makes mpcg win.  the coach is a genius 
Last edited by thundastruck. on Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
thundastruck.

Postby prosser5 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:19 am

I agree that Lorenz is overrated.  I have played against him before and he is not all that great.  First of all, he doesnt have very quick feet and second of all hes easy to score on in my opinion.
prosser5

Postby The Schwab » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:36 am

prosser5 wrote:I agree that Lorenz is overrated.  I have played against him before and he is not all that great.  First of all, he doesnt have very quick feet and second of all hes easy to score on in my opinion.
hmm.....since your name is Prosser 5.....i bet that you are the same player that "played" for hatton Northwood.....because his last name is prosser and he wears number 5......and i would like to ask you when you played against him...and did you score on him....dont even get me started on you.
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby ndsbest44 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:45 am

The Schwab wrote:
prosser5 wrote:I agree that Lorenz is overrated.  I have played against him before and he is not all that great.  First of all, he doesnt have very quick feet and second of all hes easy to score on in my opinion.
hmm.....since your name is Prosser 5.....i bet that you are the same player that "played" for hatton Northwood.....because his last name is prosser and he wears number 5......and i would like to ask you when you played against him...and did you score on him....dont even get me started on you.

Schwab you shouldn't get started on anyone with the way you played
ndsbest44
NDPreps Starter

Postby The Schwab » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:47 am

well i've never called anyone i've played against overrated......and i've never said that my coach shouldnt get coach of the year
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby thundastruck. » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:52 am

The Schwab wrote:

nice schwab, nice

i have no comment for you as a player
Last edited by thundastruck. on Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
thundastruck.

Postby The Schwab » Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:02 pm

thundastruck. wrote:
The Schwab wrote:

nice schwab, nice

i have no comment for you as a player

sarcasm i suppose
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby Duce » Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:27 pm

Duce wrote:i agree with everyone except for schawb. I was also at the larimore mayvill game and hager absoluty ate lorenz up . Luke has just to slow of step to stop quick guards. WHy do u think he guards Myron when they play thompson? Myron is not even that good but lorenz is to slow to guard nelson or hegg. NOthing against Luke he is easiely top 5 defenders in state but comon schawb, he is not as great as u think. I hate how people just bandwagon love him for his defense (which is good by all means...but not as good as most people all say)

can anyone answer my question... if he is the is best defender in the state, why does he guard Myron. Nelson and hegg are much better than him. I wouldnt be because he cant handle nelson and hegg is to quick for him would it be? nooooo
*Lead not by words, but by example
Duce
NDPreps Reserve

Postby The Schwab » Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:29 pm

well that doesnt really matter now that thompson lost
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby basketball » Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:29 pm

If I am correct.  Hatton Northwood has split with MPCG the past two years.  So you are kinda wrong there
basketball
NDPreps Starter

PreviousNext

Return to Boys