Best Defender

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby The Schwab » Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:30 pm

yes you are correct.
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby north_border_eagles2106 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:37 pm

basketball wrote:
ndlionsfan wrote:I think thundastruck is just very jealous because the Thunder from HN probably have not beat MPCG in years and he's sick of losing to them all the time.

If I am correct.  Hatton Northwood has split with MPCG the past two years.  So you are kinda wrong there

well this year they did but last year (2006) they got beat three times by mpcg unless they only played them once in the regular season. 
That's a lovely fur you're wearing. Perhaps I could find you some slippers made from the skins of innocent and defenseless baby seals!
north_border_eagles2106
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ndfan » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:09 pm

If Luke Lorenz is so OVERRATED, AND he isn't the best defender in the state. How was he TOURNAMENT MVP at the STATE TOURNAMENT where the best teams in the state play??? The ONLY JUNIOR 1st team all state bb player last year. I think he has earned any love he gets on this board.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby cubsfan » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:15 pm

basketball wrote:
ndlionsfan wrote:I think thundastruck is just very jealous because the Thunder from HN probably have not beat MPCG in years and he's sick of losing to them all the time.

If I am correct.  Hatton Northwood has split with MPCG the past two years.  So you are kinda wrong there

They split this year, but MPCG beat HN three times last.  All three times that they played.  I really don't care if people think he is overrated because that is their opinion and they have a right to voice.  I personally think they are wrong, but hey then again I am from Portland.  P.S. I am actually a Portland Pirates fan at heart:D.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby cubsfan » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:20 pm

Now to get back on topic, Jacob Narloch from Midway-Minto is a very good defender.  Justin Mozinski has very good defensive instincts.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby north_border_eagles2106 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:42 pm

cubsfan wrote:Now to get back on topic, Jacob Narloch from Midway-Minto is a very good defender.  Justin Mozinski has very good defensive instincts.

yes narloch has really improved his defense this year, he guarded lorenz in the post tonight and held him in check while lorenz posted him up.  i know lorenz had 20 points so i hope no one says how is he such a great defender if lorenz had 20?  well lorenz only had like 2 baskets in the paint while narloch was defending him.  for the most part it seemed like narloch knew where he was going in the paint and would beat him to his own move and force lorenz the other way where the rest of his teammates where waiting for him. 
That's a lovely fur you're wearing. Perhaps I could find you some slippers made from the skins of innocent and defenseless baby seals!
north_border_eagles2106
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby experiencingtechnicaldiff » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:54 am

sodadrinker wrote:im just curious on how it is typing experiencingtechincaldifficulties everytime u log in haha

oh it is just delightful. You type in the first couple letters and let the memory do the rest. haha
"The only correct actions are those that demand no explanation and no apology." -Red Auerbach
experiencingtechnicaldiff
NDPreps Starter

Postby The Schwab » Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:04 am

thundastruck. wrote:
The Schwab wrote:
thundastruck. wrote:
The Schwab wrote:nice one....did your finger get stuck on the keyboard.......or are you just waisting time until you can come up with an arguement for why he isnt......good luck.

no trying to figure out how a guy from finley is so in love with mayville.  why didnt you transfer there??  you go to mayville state now??  heres a suggestion, since you have a great bball mind and understand the game to perfection go to your home town and help that program and get it out of the dirt its been in since the days of christ. 

and i think baldock is a better defender than lorenz, at least he can play d against guards.
hmmm........well since you brought up that IYO (in YOUR opinion) that basketball in finley is dirt.....i'm going to tell you a story......earlier this year......your hatton-northwood (thunder/thundastruck) came to FINLEY to play our boys....who IYO are dirt...right?......then your boys got out played and out hustled by our boys...who i'm going to remind you of your quote "dirt" IYO......and then one of YOUR boys couldnt handle getting beat...so he tried to take out our player who had a very good game by trying to cross check him into the stage.....but i guess some people would get pretty upset if they got beat by a team that people from hatton/northwood (aka...YOU) think is "DIRT".......good one

i am not from hatton nor northwood.  that was a nice emotional story tho.  you have another story to tell?
yes i believe you are
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby prosser5 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:17 am

Ok all i said is that i think that he is overrated.  That is my opinion, and yes i did score on him when i played against him in Mayville, but that doesn't matter.  I mean i didn't play much but yeah, Im not saying that he is a bad ball player at all, cuz obviously anyone that gets all-state as a junior has got to be something.  I just think he has kind of gotten quiet towards the end of the season and it looked to me like Klath took over.
Last edited by prosser5 on Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
prosser5

Postby prosser5 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:20 am

Yeah we beat Mayville in Northwood this year so it definately has not been years since we have beaten them.
Last edited by prosser5 on Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
prosser5

Postby The Schwab » Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:27 am

prosser5 wrote:I agree that Lorenz is overrated.  I have played against him before and he is not all that great.  First of all, he doesnt have very quick feet and second of all hes easy to score on in my opinion.
really? maybe we should ask Flourhaug, Ernst, and Bachmeier
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby The Schwab » Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:32 am

ahhh heck....might as well as Winkler from North Border while were at it.
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby prosser5 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:15 pm

Do you have a reason for not liking me or did you just decide that when I got that intentional foul that you didnt like me? Because i have never talked to you before so how could you have anything against me.
prosser5

Postby thundastruck. » Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:25 pm

The Schwab wrote:ahhh heck....might as well as Winkler from North Border while were at it.

and mondry last nite, oh they lost, sorry, maybe next year against lebron
thundastruck.

Postby The Schwab » Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:26 pm

prosser5 wrote:Do you have a reason for not liking me or did you just decide that when I got that intentional foul that you didnt like me? Because i have never talked to you before so how could you have anything against me.
It's not that i dont like you.....I dont like some of the comments you make...and if you go back and look at everyone who said that Luke Lorenz is overrated or not a great defender, i disagree with them........but from what i do know about you (the cheap shot on dillan)......so ya i guess you could say i dont like you....
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby thundastruck. » Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:29 pm

prosser5 wrote:Do you have a reason for not liking me or did you just decide that when I got that intentional foul that you didnt like me? Because i have never talked to you before so how could you have anything against me.

schwab has no clue, he wears his finley mpcg shirt everyday, that finley ostrom talks to much anyway..
thundastruck.

Postby The Schwab » Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:30 pm

dont worry about thundastruck....he just has something against mpcg and anyone who thinks that they are good.....he's just upset that his team got swept by them last year.
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby thundastruck. » Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:33 pm

The Schwab wrote:dont worry about thundastruck....he just has something against mpcg and anyone who thinks that they are good.....he's just upset that his team got swept by them last year.

last year, old news.

you still have no idea where im from haha...
thundastruck.

Postby The Schwab » Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:34 pm

i know exactly who you are and where you are from.......after some of your comments this morning i know exactly who you are....by the way...did you have a nice convo with the cop at the game yesterday?
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby thundastruck. » Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:34 pm

thundastruck. wrote:
The Schwab wrote:dont worry about thundastruck....he just has something against mpcg and anyone who thinks that they are good.....he's just upset that his team got swept by them last year.

last year, old news.

you still have no idea where im from haha...

it could be dickinson???
thundastruck.

Postby PA42 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:36 pm

come on guys this is the third or fourth time you have got into a fight. Enough is enough.
PA42

Previous

Return to Boys