Region 8

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Who Wins Region 8

Poll runs till Fri May 20, 2044 1:34 pm

Divide County
14%
Trinity Christian
5%
Trenton
3%
Ray
5%
Stanley
6%
New Town
3%
Parshall
28%
Watford City
37%

Total votes : 65

Postby AAfootballfan » Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:16 pm

J-Rod34 wrote:
blaze88 wrote:parshall 73

trenton 60

Rudy Young Bird- 21 pts
Neil Packineu- 17 pts
Weston smith- 14 pts
Nathaniel Packineau- 12 pts
Myles Chase- 7 pts
Jessie Many Ribs- 2pts

25-60 FG
20-29 FT

16 Turn Overs

Sorry- I didn't catch the Trenton stats.

Trenton played a heck of a game and led until the Braves atheliticism took over in the fourth.  I think you people on this site need to give Lucas Cayko a little more respect after the game he played today, he had over 30 points. Im not saying he is the best player in the region, but he is up there.  Good job Trenton you almost pulled off a huge upset against a team that doesn't like to play defense and that showed today.  The game was alot closer than the score suggests.
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby J-Rod34 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:10 pm

Semi-Finals

Parshall vs. Divide County- 6:00
Watford City vs. Trinity Christian- 20 min following Parshall vs. Divide County.

Who wins each game?
Last edited by J-Rod34 on Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
J-Rod34

Postby AAfootballfan » Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:28 pm

Watford City-64

Ray-42

Trinity Christain-48

New Town-46

Last second shot for the crusaders wins it

Semi-Finals

Parshall vs. Divide County

Trinity Christain vs. Watford City
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby blaze88 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:34 pm

parshall beat divide co. 64-39

Nathaniel P. 25 pts 11-11 freethrows

Neil P 13 pts

Rudy 16 pts

Jalen 5 pts

Myles 3 pts

Derek 2 pts
Last edited by blaze88 on Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blaze88

Postby J-Rod34 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:48 pm

blaze88 wrote:parshall beat divide co. 64-39

Nathaniel P. 25 pts 11-11 freethrows

Neil P 13 pts

Rudy 16 pts

Jalen 5 pts

Myles 3 pts

Derek 2 pts

Rudy Young Bird scored his 1000 pt. tonight as a junior, That makes Parshall having 3 1000 pt. scorers, one of which has over 1500 and another is close to the 1500 pt mark. Congrats Rudy and the whole Parshall Brave Basketball team in returning to the Region Championship game.
Last edited by J-Rod34 on Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
J-Rod34

Postby AAfootballfan » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:51 pm

Bring home the title on Thursday Wolves!!!!
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby blaze88 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:14 pm

not a chance. BRAVES all the way baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
blaze88

Postby AAfootballfan » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:45 pm

blaze88 wrote:not a chance. BRAVES all the way baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT A CHANCE HUH?? Well Parshall won by one on THEIR HOME FLOOR mind you they were trailing most of that game and then Watford beats them by five to win the district last week. Ya the Wolves have NO CHANCE. These are two good teams, Blaze you need to learn to give respect where its due and realize that WC is a heck of a team, oh ya i said TEAM. Like I said before the district title game Parshall has three of the best players in the state, but WC is the better TEAM going as many as 8 or 9 deep.  I could see the same type of game unfolding on Thursday with the two teams trading baskets early, then the Braves getting into foul trouble and the Wolves depth takes home the Region 8 Title!!!
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby blaze88 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:14 pm

bla bla bla watford is still going to lose

GO BRAVES!!!!!!
Last edited by blaze88 on Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blaze88

Postby The Ambassador » Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:22 am

blaze88 wrote:bla bla bla watford is still going to lose

GO BRAVES!!!!!!

ya i agree, if watford has to rely on the other team fouling out then there not going to be able to beat a team like parshall. parshall fell into that whole "watford drawing fouls" sherade last time they played but im willing to bedt this time parshall isnt going to foul all the watford players everytime they stumble into the lame out of control BEGGING for a foul to be called 
The Ambassador

Postby AAfootballfan » Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:54 am

The Ambassador wrote:

GO BRAVES!!!!!!

ya i agree, if watford has to rely on the other team fouling out then there not going to be able to beat a team like parshall. parshall fell into that whole "watford drawing fouls" sherade last time they played but im willing to bedt this time parshall isnt going to foul all the watford players everytime they stumble into the lame out of control BEGGING for a foul to be called 

I would hate to be from Parshall and have to claim blaze88 as an alumni....can't wait till shipman lights them up again and shows Region 8 he is the best player and gets to showcase his game at the state tourney!!! 37 against the Braves the first time, 26 last time.....ill go with 25 in the title game...GO WOLVES!!!
Last edited by AAfootballfan on Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby J-Rod34 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:27 am

Kind of looks the the Braves are the underdogs in this game. While I think they will wear that shoe all night long and wait and see what happens. Thats how we roll.

Update: Looks as if Weston Smith may not be playing on Thursday night because of an ankle injury.
Last edited by J-Rod34 on Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
J-Rod34

Postby CZAQ55 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:41 pm

AAfootballfan wrote:I would hate to be from Parshall and have to claim blaze88 as an alumni....can't wait till shipman lights them up again and shows Region 8 he is the best player and gets to showcase his game at the state tourney!!! 37 against the Braves the first time, 26 last time.....ill go with 25 in the title game...GO WOLVES!!!
well AA did you hppen to c the rgional championship game 2nite? well i did n let me tell u -PARSHALL IS GOING TO STATE BUDDY !!!!!! shipman sure didnt dominate parshall n parshall's "terrible" defense allowed watford juss 7 measley points in the 2nd half until 3 minutes left in the 4th quarter. and another thing "big slow" goose smith was in double digits in scoring again n how many points did leibel get on westons defense? watford city had a good season tho but they can watch parshall succeed at bismarck but their is always next year for u wolves cuz the up and comers look good.
"Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure."
CZAQ55
NDPreps Reserve

Postby AAfootballfan » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:52 pm

CZAQ55 wrote:
AAfootballfan wrote:I would hate to be from Parshall and have to claim blaze88 as an alumni....can't wait till shipman lights them up again and shows Region 8 he is the best player and gets to showcase his game at the state tourney!!! 37 against the Braves the first time, 26 last time.....ill go with 25 in the title game...GO WOLVES!!!
well AA did you hppen to c the rgional championship game 2nite? well i did n let me tell u -PARSHALL IS GOING TO STATE BUDDY !!!!!! shipman sure didnt dominate parshall n parshall's "terrible" defense allowed watford juss 7 measley points in the 2nd half until 3 minutes left in the 4th quarter. and another thing "big slow" goose smith was in double digits in scoring again n how many points did leibel get on westons defense? watford city had a good season tho but they can watch parshall succeed at bismarck but their is always next year for u wolves cuz the up and comers look good.
Hey I was their and WC picked the wrong night to have a bad game. If the wolves make their layups and shoot better from the foul line it would have different.  Im happy for Parshall though they have 3 really classy kids that show good sportsmanship and I hope they have a good weekend in Bismarck!  Yes I would agree the future is bright for the Wolves!
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby The Ambassador » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:17 pm

AAfootballfan wrote:
The Ambassador wrote:

GO BRAVES!!!!!!

I would hate to be from Parshall and have to claim blaze88 as an alumni....can't wait till shipman lights them up again and shows Region 8 he is the best player and gets to showcase his game at the state tourney!!! 37 against the Braves the first time, 26 last time.....ill go with 25 in the title game...GO WOLVES!!!
i just wanted to point out YET ANOTHER false prediction by AAfootball.... OBVIOUSLY your from watford
The Ambassador

Postby J-Rod34 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:50 pm

The Ambassador wrote:
AAfootballfan wrote:
The Ambassador wrote:

GO BRAVES!!!!!!

i just wanted to point out YET ANOTHER false prediction by AAfootball.... OBVIOUSLY your from watford

Where are you from ambassador- was youteam even in the regional tourney?
J-Rod34

Postby grizz » Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:17 pm

J-Rod34 wrote:
The Ambassador wrote:
AAfootballfan wrote:
The Ambassador wrote:

GO BRAVES!!!!!!

Where are you from ambassador- was youteam even in the regional tourney?

I think hes some 45 year old guy who doesnt have a wife or friends so he comes on here and posts dumb stuff.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby grizz » Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:20 pm

Oh yeah, and ambassador likes to type in caps lock too much
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby simply the best 10 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:24 pm

From all of his post (the ambasador) I've read, I've came to the conclusion that he is an arrogant 6ft. 5in. underachieving basketball player that lives in williston. I'm sure everybody knows who I'm taking about.
"Greatness consists in trying to be great. There is no other way."

"Skill and confidence are an unconquered army."
simply the best 10
NDPreps Starter

Postby first.round.chokes » Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:30 pm

simply the best 10 wrote:From all of his post (the ambasador) I've read, I've came to the conclusion that he is an arrogant 6ft. 5in. underachieving basketball player that lives in williston. I'm sure everybody knows who I'm taking about.

nicely put
first.round.chokes
NDPreps Reserve

Postby grizz » Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:58 pm

simply the best 10 wrote:From all of his post (the ambasador) I've read, I've came to the conclusion that he is an arrogant 6ft. 5in. underachieving basketball player that lives in williston. I'm sure everybody knows who I'm taking about.

Actually, I dont. Who are you talking about?
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:01 pm

No, do tell.
project-pat

Postby AAfootballfan » Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:38 pm

project-pat wrote:

No, do tell.

#0 From TC is my guess???
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby project-pat » Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:39 pm

#0 from TC is Jarek Hansen and I doubt that's him
project-pat

Postby simply the best 10 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:14 am

project-pat wrote:#0 from TC is Jarek Hansen and I doubt that's him

Yes it's Jarek Hansen, obviously most of you guys on this site haven't seen him play because he is the laziest and most arrogant player I have ever seen. He has alot of talent, but it goes totally unused.
"Greatness consists in trying to be great. There is no other way."

"Skill and confidence are an unconquered army."
simply the best 10
NDPreps Starter

PreviousNext

Return to Boys