Region 8

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Who Wins Region 8

Poll runs till Fri May 20, 2044 1:34 pm

Divide County
14%
Trinity Christian
5%
Trenton
3%
Ray
5%
Stanley
6%
New Town
3%
Parshall
28%
Watford City
37%

Total votes : 65

Postby J-Rod34 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:22 pm

In my opinion this Region had the #1 and #2 teams in the state. Congrats to Parshall on winning the state title. There is no doubt the you are the best team in the state, you guys played 4 tought teams in a row.

Watford City you have a good upcoming team, and could have played with any team in the state tourney.
Last edited by J-Rod34 on Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
J-Rod34

Postby NDSUbison! » Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:50 pm

J-rod why you talking about yourself.
NDSUbison!

Postby project-pat » Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:56 pm

J-Rod34 wrote:In my opinion this Region had the #1 and #2 teams in the state. Congrats to Parshall on winning the state title. There is no doubt the you are the best team in the state, you guys played 4 tought teams in a row.

Watford City you have a good upcoming team, and could have played with any team in the state tourney.

Region 7 had just as many teams that deserve to be there, maybe even more. Hazen, Killdeer, Beulah, and maybe even M/R. They all could've played with any team there.
project-pat

Postby carolina blue » Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:57 pm

who cares if they might have had the best 2 teams in the state. same deal with trinity and bowman last season. only one can represent the region at state. but the 2 best teams are determined at the state tourney, not the regular season.
Last edited by carolina blue on Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What's Walmart, do they sell like wall stuff? - Paris Hilton
carolina blue
NDPreps Starter

Postby project-pat » Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:01 pm

Yeah, It all depends on how you play in tourney time, and Watford didn't perform then, so why should they be #2 in the state.
project-pat

Postby NDSUbison! » Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:02 pm

Watford City was tough dont get me wrong but they didnt make it.. you cant say they would have won it all you cant make that call......thats to far out there....is region 7 supposed to say hazen would have been runner up too if they made the tourney they were equally good.
NDSUbison!

Postby J-Rod34 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:03 pm

NDSUbison! wrote:J-rod why you talking about yourself.

Where am I talking about myself? I was talking about the Braves basketball team.

By the way I said in my opinion, that is not gospel it is just what I think. You can not really think the the best two teams in the whole state are decided upon at the state Tournament- you think that Beulah, Killdeer, Hazen, etc. couldn't have beat some of the teams in the tourney. Sometime the best two teams in the tourney do not even make it to the championship game- I do feel that they did this year though, and do feel that the best team in the state won the tourney. I didn't say Watofrd could take it all, what I said was that I feel they were the #2 team and that is a judgement only based on the way they played Parshall.
Last edited by J-Rod34 on Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
J-Rod34

Previous

Return to Boys