Region 7 vs Region 4

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby sodadrinker » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:55 am

Killdeer #4, Hazen #6, Beulah #9 and 4winds #1, Leeds-Minn #5, Wells County #9 and wells county and beulah might as well be at the 8 spot becuz mpcg doesnt deserve to be in it.  not to often are the 2 dominating regions like this and i dont know if theyve ever matched up in the first round at state.  whats gonna happen.
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:01 am

Trinity or Killdeer will knock off FW in the first round of state. Simple as that.
project-pat

Postby sodadrinker » Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:02 am

region 4 wins first round.  region 7 teams are to full of themselves
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:16 am

No....4 winds fans are full of themselves.
project-pat

Postby sodadrinker » Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:20 am

maybe but they arent playin the game
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby Weezy Baby » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:01 am

ok lets say htis. whoever wins that game, is a favorite to win state. and the looser will probably win the rest of the way. we will have to see.
Weezy Baby

Postby grizz » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:15 am

sodadrinker wrote:maybe but they arent playin the game

either are the region 7 fans
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby grizz » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:15 am

Region 7 has been competing with good teams this whole year, actually almost every week. When they meet good teams, they will know how to react. 4W on the other hand hasnt played very many good teams....
Last edited by grizz on Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby sodadrinker » Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:02 pm

how do u honestly think u have a clue how good the teams out east are.  have u seen any of them play honestly.  u cant really say they havent played hardly any good teams till u see the teams theyve played play.
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby grizz » Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:27 pm

and you can say you've seen anyone from region 7???
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby sodadrinker » Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:32 pm

grizz wrote:and you can say you've seen anyone from region 7???

i havent said that region 4 is gonna kill any team from region 7 or that it is better ever.  i have seen plenty of teams that have played the region 7 teams.
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby grizz » Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:35 pm

sodadrinker wrote:

i havent said that region 4 is gonna kill any team from region 7 or that it is better ever.  i have seen plenty of teams that have played the region 7 teams.

I never said anything about region 7 killing region 4 either. Ive been doing the same thing you have..... MAKING MY PICK! I'm guessnig those teams you've seen play werent the ones that beat any region 7 teams either because that would mean it was WC, and you said in another post you want to see them play.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby sodadrinker » Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:38 pm

grizz wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:

I never said anything about region 7 killing region 4 either. Ive been doing the same thing you have..... MAKING MY PICK! I'm guessnig those teams you've seen play werent the ones that beat any region 7 teams either because that would mean it was WC, and you said in another post you want to see them play.
actually it was bottineau and minot ryan
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby grizz » Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:48 pm

sodadrinker wrote:actually it was bottineau and minot ryan

I really don't know what that has to do with anything anyway. Minot Ryan beat Hazen, but Bottineau beat one of your favs, Parshall, and Minot beat Bottineau.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby sodadrinker » Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:52 pm

i was just sayin the teams that i have seen that have played against region 7.  i never said that u personally said region 7 will kill region 4 but other people have been saying it all year.  just becuz they did last year.
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby ohiostate31 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:58 pm

I'm picking region 4 to win the first game.
ohiostate31

Postby baller01 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:01 pm

Weezy Baby wrote:ok lets say htis. whoever wins that game, is a favorite to win state. and the looser will probably win the rest of the way. we will have to see.

Kind of reminds me of the 2005 state tournament. New Rockford met up with Linton first round and people said that those two teams were probably the two best teams in the state and whoever won that first one was going to win state and the loser was going to take 5th, both of which happened.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby sodadrinker » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:22 pm

thats true but its hard to leave out region 8 winner and region 3 if steele comes out becuz my man bakkum will shine on the big stage.
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby Dizza30 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:25 am

Region 4
Dizza30
NDPreps Starter

Postby heelsfan » Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:49 am

It's a tough guess this year.  I've watched Region 7 all year  and previous years and I would have to say this has been one of the toughest regions to pick which team will come out.  Each game could have gone the other way, with the exception of a couple.  But, right now I would have to say Region 7 over Region 4.  That is based on my experience and without watching Region 4 play.  But, like I said before, this is High School Basketball and it can go either way.
heelsfan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Aaronih » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:50 am

Dand fellas should we just give region 7 a free pass the first round os state, lol don't worry whoever comes out of region 4 is bring tha noise,

be a leader not a follower..
Aaronih
NDPreps Starter

Postby grizz » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:51 am

Aaronih wrote:Dand fellas should we just give region 7 a free pass the first round os state, lol don't worry whoever comes out of region 4 is bring tha noise,

Oh dont worry, whoever comes out of region 7 will be wearing earplugs.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby sodadrinker » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:56 am

Aaronih wrote:Dand fellas should we just give region 7 a free pass the first round os state, lol don't worry whoever comes out of region 4 is bring tha noise,

holy tonys uncle never even said that its gonna be 4 winds that comes out of region 4 for sure.  he said whoever it is.  u have just earned my complete respect.
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby ClassBballa » Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:09 pm

sodadrinker wrote:

holy tonys uncle never even said that its gonna be 4 winds that comes out of region 4 for sure.  he said whoever it is.  u have just earned my complete respect.

maybe after seeing for the second time that WC could have won that more and more FW fans are seeing that they can be beat and other teams deserve respect (and i'm saying more and more because some already did)
We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. I just can't figure out where else to play!

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.
ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby feeshattack » Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:54 pm

haha griz and soda drinker are goin at it..... but i am going to have to side with grizz
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond all measure."
feeshattack
NDPreps All-Conference

Next

Return to Boys