Region 7 vs Region 4

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby ClassBballa » Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:06 pm

feeshattack wrote:haha griz and soda drinker are goin at it..... but i am going to have to side with grizz

ok you do that......i've got sodadrinker's back :box2: haha
We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. I just can't figure out where else to play!

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.
ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby grizz » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:28 pm

haha whatever, whoever just read my post should be on my side cuz i proved a good point.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby sodadrinker » Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:13 pm

grizz wrote:haha whatever, whoever just read my post should be on my side cuz i proved a good point.

what point did u prove.  u know nothing about any region 4 teams.  i have said more about region 7 that u have about region 4.  u dont have a clue about anything in the state.  u think watford city is the best team just becuz they killed the best teams in region 7.  u dont have a clue.
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby ClassBballa » Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:31 pm

grizz wrote:haha whatever, whoever just read my post should be on my side cuz i proved a good point.

you didn't prove anything more than sodadrinker
We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. I just can't figure out where else to play!

ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sodadrinker » Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:39 pm

ClassBballa wrote:

thanks cbballa
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby ClassBballa » Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:56 pm

sodadrinker wrote:
ClassBballa wrote:

thanks cbballa

yeah no prob. I just call 'em how i see 'em.

ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby grizz » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:59 pm

sodadrinker wrote:
what point did u prove.  u know nothing about any region 4 teams.  i have said more about region 7 that u have about region 4.  u dont have a clue about anything in the state.  u think watford city is the best team just becuz they killed the best teams in region 7.  u dont have a clue.

When did I say anything about WC??? the only this was that you haven't seen them play. And how didn't I prove a good point, you were saying you've seen teams that region 7 has played and I pointed out that a team that beat a region 7 team, beat a team that beat your beloved parshall. What is that saying?
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby sodadrinker » Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:16 pm

grizz wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:

When did I say anything about WC??? the only this was that you haven't seen them play. And how didn't I prove a good point, you were saying you've seen teams that region 7 has played and I pointed out that a team that beat a region 7 team, beat a team that beat your beloved parshall. What is that saying?

my beloved parshall where did that come from... i thought u asked what teams ive seen that have played with region 7 teams so i told u... what point did u prove exactly
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby sodadrinker » Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:16 pm

i seem to know more about region 7 that u do about region 4 is what im saying
Last edited by sodadrinker on Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby grizz » Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:40 am

sodadrinker wrote:i seem to know more about region 7 that u do about region 4 is what im saying

No you just think you do. The only thing you ever say about them is how bad and overrated they are.
Last edited by grizz on Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby sodadrinker » Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:01 am

grizz wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:i seem to know more about region 7 that u do about region 4 is what im saying

No you just think you do. The only thing you ever say about them is how bad and overrated they are.

no once have i said even one team from the whole region was bad and i dont think they are overrated anymore but obviously they were at the beginning of the year and the people got the rankings better after they had some of them big losses.  all u can base ur opinions on is last year when it comes to regoin 4 and u have done nothing else.
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby grizz » Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:02 am

whatever I'm done. this topic is going to get locked if we keep doin this.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby sodadrinker » Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:06 am

well i dont want anyone on this site to think that i feel that region 7 is a bad region becuz i do believe team for team they do have the best region and the only thing that i have argued is when people say that there are 5 teams that would come out of any other region in the state
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby point/center » Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:32 am

grizz wrote:whatever I'm done. this topic is going to get locked if we keep doin this.

it is done. start a new thread
only shot at NDpreps HOF: Veterans committee

moderator m/o:your moral compass

http://viewfromthecrowsnest.blogspot.com/
point/center
NDPreps Legend

Previous

Return to Boys