Region 4

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby Indians are #1 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:49 am

fruit snack wrote:
Indians Alumni wrote:
project-pat wrote:
skman wrote:I think that all schools are jealous of the support that 4Winds gets from its fans. Most players would love to see the support shown by their entire community. Anyone that knows basketball knew that the Indians would be tough this year. However, Coach Smith should get many kudos for getting his team to do whatever it takes to win. They always have pressure on the other team and even if it doesn't work physically it still has an emotional drain on the other team. i don't think that their fans are ANY different than any other schools. We all cheer when the ref makes a call our way and we also think that we got screwed when it goes against us. Tony I., IMO, is the BEST PLAYER in the state. A or B. By the way, the ceremony that they had for Carrington coach was also a very class act. I am sure that it was appreciated and meaningful. I know that the people from Carrington were impressed.

Good luck to 4 Winds at state. They play the game the way it was meant to be played!

ok...1st of all...when it comes to getting a team prepared and ready to play every single game...I would give that award to Greg Grinsteiner of trinity.

2nd of all...I give the Best player in the state award to Quale, Kick, Wilhelm, or Belohaveck, not Tony Ironheart.

And last but not least...I would also say that Dickinson Trinity plays better basketball than FW. They may not always be exciting to watch, but they do the little things right. They do anything their coach tells them to do, no questions asked, which is playing basketball the way it was meant to be played.

Sound like Robots, That is the difference with the FW kids, they are coached to use there instincts, they react and conter-act!  They are a team that sees the floor and reacts to situations, not do what coach tells them too, such as 4 passes before you shoot!  That is too "Hoosier" for me!  I like to see basketball played like that, no what a coach orders his kids to do! 

Quale didn't show me anything in the big dance, he was virtually not there!  He didn't do a thing!  I didn't get a chance to see Kick or Wilhelm play, but you cannot lie about the stats that IH has, The kid dominated the Regionals, He is not just  a fluke that can only play well against weaker teams during regular season, he put the boys on his back and brought them home two titles, only one left to get!

Grinsteiner should have his boys prepared, he recruited them! 

you guys sound like little girls complaining about recruiting his players and stuff, just forget about it and go play

come on now fruit snack your one racist guy
Indians are #1

Postby fruit snack » Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:51 am

Indians are #1 wrote:
fruit snack wrote:
Indians Alumni wrote:
project-pat wrote:
skman wrote:I think that all schools are jealous of the support that 4Winds gets from its fans. Most players would love to see the support shown by their entire community. Anyone that knows basketball knew that the Indians would be tough this year. However, Coach Smith should get many kudos for getting his team to do whatever it takes to win. They always have pressure on the other team and even if it doesn't work physically it still has an emotional drain on the other team. i don't think that their fans are ANY different than any other schools. We all cheer when the ref makes a call our way and we also think that we got screwed when it goes against us. Tony I., IMO, is the BEST PLAYER in the state. A or B. By the way, the ceremony that they had for Carrington coach was also a very class act. I am sure that it was appreciated and meaningful. I know that the people from Carrington were impressed.

Good luck to 4 Winds at state. They play the game the way it was meant to be played!

ok...1st of all...when it comes to getting a team prepared and ready to play every single game...I would give that award to Greg Grinsteiner of trinity.

2nd of all...I give the Best player in the state award to Quale, Kick, Wilhelm, or Belohaveck, not Tony Ironheart.

And last but not least...I would also say that Dickinson Trinity plays better basketball than FW. They may not always be exciting to watch, but they do the little things right. They do anything their coach tells them to do, no questions asked, which is playing basketball the way it was meant to be played.

Sound like Robots, That is the difference with the FW kids, they are coached to use there instincts, they react and conter-act!  They are a team that sees the floor and reacts to situations, not do what coach tells them too, such as 4 passes before you shoot!  That is too "Hoosier" for me!  I like to see basketball played like that, no what a coach orders his kids to do! 

Quale didn't show me anything in the big dance, he was virtually not there!  He didn't do a thing!  I didn't get a chance to see Kick or Wilhelm play, but you cannot lie about the stats that IH has, The kid dominated the Regionals, He is not just  a fluke that can only play well against weaker teams during regular season, he put the boys on his back and brought them home two titles, only one left to get!

Grinsteiner should have his boys prepared, he recruited them! 

you guys sound like little girls complaining about recruiting his players and stuff, just forget about it and go play

come on now fruit snack your one racist guy

im not racist......go back to ur classroom, its probaly snacktime
fruit snack

Postby rep » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:24 am

Indians are #1 wrote:come on now fruit snack your one racist guy

had i not just posted about this kind of crap recently, i probably would let it go. knock off the racism talk. consider yourself restricted.  
Last edited by rep on Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
rep

Previous

Return to Boys