Region 4

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby NATURAL TALENT » Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:02 pm

its on lrradioworks.com, ML is up by 11
NATURAL TALENT
NDPreps All-State

Postby rumbles » Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:07 pm

NATURAL TALENT wrote:its on lrradioworks.com, ML is up by 11
thanks
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Old Hustler 2007 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:08 pm

1:38

ml- 55

car-51
Old Hustler 2007
NDPreps Reserve

Postby NATURAL TALENT » Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:15 pm

59-54 Leeds-Minn.

NATURAL TALENT
NDPreps All-State

Postby rumbles » Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:17 pm

NATURAL TALENT wrote:59-54 Leeds-Minn.

There was like 35 ticks left and it was close and carrington put in there JV
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndlionsfan » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:18 pm

WHY????????
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby rumbles » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:34 pm

ndlionsfan wrote:WHY????????
Guess the 3rd place game doesn really matter and he just wanted to get the younger guys some playing time
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndlionsfan » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:41 pm

What about the seniors that want to end their career with a win?  The younger kids can get their playing time next year...
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby u no it » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:25 pm

both teams  subed  everyone out!!!

u no it

Postby nativegolfer » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:07 pm

Where you guys at now!!  FW baby all the way!!  3rd time was not a charm for WC.  2-0 vs teams at state.  How do you like that schedule!!  Let's hear it all you FW nay sayers!!
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby PA42 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:17 am

congratulations, what a season for four winds.
PA42

Postby nativegolfer » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:13 am

Fruit snack, project pat  where you guys at?? 
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby Diamond D » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:26 am

I supported FW and I was also at the game last night.....BUT...If FW doesn't learn how to play some DEFENSE then they won't be going anywhere at state.

It was sickening how many times CJ got blown by the point guard at mid court.  I can't even count how many times that happened.  I was also sickened to see how many times Wells County got to go baseline without even any defense at all.

They play the offensive game very well, but they will need to improve their defensive skills before next week. 

3 pointers might when a regional tournament, but defense wins state tournaments.

Diamond D

Postby indiandrumhopper » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:34 am

We are going to state again baby FW all the way. Were #1
Last edited by indiandrumhopper on Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
indiandrumhopper

Postby fruit snack » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:06 am

WC missed 8 free throws.......if they would have burried themit would of been a whole different game, i dont really have nothin against the indians, it just upsets me how there fans are so disrespectful most of the time....i see DT coming out and beating FW the first game just because they have alot of experience, FW is a decent team but ricky better have something up his sleeve to go all the way
fruit snack

Postby parkerAKAthefuture » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:25 am

fruit snack wrote:WC missed 8 free throws.......if they would have burried themit would of been a whole different game, i dont really have nothin against the indians, it just upsets me how there fans are so disrespectful most of the time....i see DT coming out and beating FW the first game just because they have alot of experience, FW is a decent team but ricky better have something up his sleeve to go all the way

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

W/E Fruit Snack - you always have something NEGATIVE to say about FW INDIANS, so yeah U would see DT winning.   It was a good game last night - all the what if's won't change a thing!!  And trying to say crap about us fans being disrespectful @ the game - what about WC they were doing the same thing - guess it wasnt as noticable since we have MORE FANS!!!!

2 WORDS FRUIT SNACK - 2 WORDS....................................................

[font=impact]INDIAN POWER!!![/font]

parkerAKAthefuture
NDPreps Starter

Postby fruit snack » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:30 am

parkerAKAthefuture wrote:
fruit snack wrote:WC missed 8 free throws.......if they would have burried themit would of been a whole different game, i dont really have nothin against the indians, it just upsets me how there fans are so disrespectful most of the time....i see DT coming out and beating FW the first game just because they have alot of experience, FW is a decent team but ricky better have something up his sleeve to go all the way

W/E Fruit Snack - you always have something NEGATIVE to say about FW INDIANS, so yeah U would see DT winning.   It was a good game last night - all the what if's won't change a thing!!  And trying to say crap about us fans being disrespectful @ the game - what about WC they were doing the same thing - guess it wasnt as noticable since we have MORE FANS!!!!

2 WORDS FRUIT SNACK - 2 WORDS....................................................

i didnt say anything negative...i think DT is a better team with better athletes....and it looked like the WC fans had control and showed way more sportsman ship than the indians....ur gonna need alot of that indian power at state
fruit snack

Postby parkerAKAthefuture » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:35 am

fruit snack wrote:

i didnt say anything negative...i think DT is a better team with better athletes....and it looked like the WC fans had control and showed way more sportsman ship than the indians....ur gonna need alot of that indian power at state

AT LEAST WE'LL BE THERE, AT LEAST WE'LL BE THERE!!:rolling:
parkerAKAthefuture
NDPreps Starter

Postby fruit snack » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:36 am

fruit snack wrote:

hahaha what does that have to do with anything....guess what, ill be there to...hahahahahha
fruit snack

Postby nativegolfer » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:39 am

Diamond D wrote: 

I supported FW and I was also at the game last night.....BUT...If FW doesn't learn how to play some DEFENSE then they won't be going anywhere at state.

It was sickening how many times CJ got blown by the point guard at mid court.  I can't even count how many times that happened.  I was also sickened to see how many times Wells County got to go baseline without even any defense at all.

They play the offensive game very well, but they will need to improve their defensive skills before next week. 

3 pointers might when a regional tournament, but defense wins state tournaments.

Are you kiddin me!  That was probably the best defensive effort the boys gave all year.  The proved they didn't have to press to beat a good team.  They beat playin straight up man to man.  By the way, the way CJ played D was planned.  Rogelstad couldn't set up the offense looking over his shoulder to see where CJ was. 
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby u no it » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:43 am

[user=2002]fruit snack[/user] wrote:
fruit snack wrote:

hahaha what does that have to do with anything....guess what, ill be there to...hahahahahha

I say FW over DT.......DT isnt that big either an im guessing there gaurds wont match up with FW....I say FW runs away with it!!!!!
u no it

Postby nativegolfer » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:44 am

Let me tell you something about sportsmanship.  Last night after the game a WC fan walked behind Coach Smith and said "I hope you get kicked in Bismarck."  That is poor sportmanship!!  FS, who are you the Pope or something?  Your'e always harping on sportsmanship.  Every team has fans who display poor sportsmanship.  It's a fact and you need to live with it. 
Last edited by nativegolfer on Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby The Schwab » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:46 am

Congratulations to Four Winds on a great season so far......good luck at state.....should be an interesting 3 days of basketball.
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby fruit snack » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:46 am

nativegolfer wrote:
Diamond D wrote: 

Are you kiddin me!  That was probably the best defensive effort the boys gave all year.  The proved they didn't have to press to beat a good team.  They beat playin straight up man to man.  By the way, the way CJ played D was planned.  Rogelstad couldn't set up the offense looking over his shoulder to see where CJ was. 

FW couldnt press cause WC makes them pay for it......and rogelstad is way better than cj....he made cj look like a little girl runnin around out there.....rogelstad blew past him at will
fruit snack

Postby ClassBballa » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:46 am

don't start....other teams only do it because FW starts it. WC should have showed they are way classier and not have done it tho.
We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. I just can't figure out where else to play!

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.
ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

PreviousNext

Return to Boys