Region 4

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby parkerAKAthefuture » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:53 am

I know FW plays Langdon.  Who are the other match-up's and what time.  Make your predictions.

FW over Langdon.  Not sure who they would play next and I'd like to see another FW - Wells match-up in the Chamiponship game. 

parkerAKAthefuture
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndlionsfan » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:59 am

Wells Co vs. Munich/Stark

Mwkn/Leeds vs. Midkota

Four Winds vs. Langdon

Carrington vs. St. John

I'm picking all dist 7 teams except Midkota in the first round.  St. John might be able to pull one off, too.  Should be a great semifinal night if everything goes right.
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby Indians Alumni » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:10 am

ndlionsfan wrote:Wells Co vs. Munich/Stark

Mwkn/Leeds vs. Midkota

Four Winds vs. Langdon

Carrington vs. St. John

I'm picking all dist 7 teams except Midkota in the first round.  St. John might be able to pull one off, too.  Should be a great semifinal night if everything goes right.

Predictions:

Round 1

Wells Co over MS

LM over Midkota

FW over Langdon

St John over Carrinton

Round 2

LM over WC

FW over SJ

Round 3

WC over SJ  3rd Place

FW over LM  1st place

It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ClassBballa » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:29 am

Indians Alumni wrote:

Mwkn/Leeds vs. Midkota

Four Winds vs. Langdon

Carrington vs. St. John

Predictions:

Round 1

Wells Co over MS

LM over Midkota

FW over Langdon

St John over Carrinton

Round 2

LM over WC

FW over SJ

Round 3

WC over SJ  3rd Place

FW over LM  1st place

no faith in WC even after they almost beat FW.

Oh, and thankx for putting me in the starting lineup. I owe it all to my teammates and coaches.haha
Last edited by ClassBballa on Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. I just can't figure out where else to play!

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.
ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Indians Alumni » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:31 am

ClassBballa wrote:
Indians Alumni wrote:

Mwkn/Leeds vs. Midkota

Four Winds vs. Langdon

Carrington vs. St. John

Predictions:

Round 1

Wells Co over MS

LM over Midkota

FW over Langdon

St John over Carrinton

Round 2

LM over WC

FW over SJ

Round 3

WC over SJ  3rd Place

FW over LM  1st place

no faith in WC even after they almost beat FW.

I do have faith, but the history has to go in LM favor.  I think that it will be a barn burner.  I am just going to be happy that I am going to be there.  The only ify pick I have is WC and LM.  That is too tough to call, I went with the safe pick. 

PS.  No Problem, you deserve it!
Last edited by Indians Alumni on Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby sodadrinker » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:32 am

only team from district 8 that wins first round is leeds and unless wells county plays bad against them it will be wells and 4 winds in the championship
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby ClassBballa » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:34 am

sodadrinker wrote:only team from district 8 that wins first round is leeds and unless wells county plays bad against them it will be wells and 4 winds in the championship

i agree with you 100%. you deserve a good Dew.:D
We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. I just can't figure out where else to play!

ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Indians Alumni » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:35 am

sodadrinker wrote:only team from district 8 that wins first round is leeds and unless wells county plays bad against them it will be wells and 4 winds in the championship

That is certainly a possiblity.  I mean that probably is how it is going to turn out, I was just being safe with my pics!:bow:
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ClassBballa » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:37 am

Indians Alumni wrote:

That is certainly a possiblity.  I mean that probably is how it is going to turn out, I was just being safe with my pics!:bow:

yeah i hear ya. I just really want to see WC and FW play again. LM just doesn't match up with FW like WC does.

ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Indians Alumni » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:40 am

ClassBballa wrote:
Indians Alumni wrote:

yeah i hear ya. I just really want to see WC and FW play again. LM just doesn't match up with FW like WC does.

Either way, should make for a great tournament of basketball
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ClassBballa » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:43 am

Indians Alumni wrote:
ClassBballa wrote:
Indians Alumni wrote:

I think that FW will pretty much breeze thru thier bracket to get to the championship. WC and LM will probably meet in the semis so which ever team wins (go bears) may be a little worn down from the night before. It isn't an excuse because its tourney time and you have to be ready to play back-to-back days but it could be a factor. I hope everyteam plays to their potential so it can be the best tourney possible.

ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Indians Alumni » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:45 am

ClassBballa wrote:
Indians Alumni wrote:
ClassBballa wrote:
Indians Alumni wrote:

I think that FW will pretty much breeze thru thier bracket to get to the championship. WC and LM will probably meet in the semis so which ever team wins (go bears) may be a little worn down from the night before. It isn't an excuse because its tourney time and you have to be ready to play back-to-back days but it could be a factor. I hope everyteam plays to their potential so it can be the best tourney possible.

Cheers!:alc:
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby baseball » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:48 am

ClassBballa wrote:I think that FW will pretty much breeze thru thier bracket to get to the championship. WC and LM will probably meet in the semis so which ever team wins (go bears) may be a little worn down from the night before. It isn't an excuse because its tourney time and you have to be ready to play back-to-back days but it could be a factor. I hope everyteam plays to their potential so it can be the best tourney possible.

region 4 isnt mon, tues, thurs?
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby Indians Alumni » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:50 am

I believe that is the schedule for this coming week
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ClassBballa » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:50 am

baseball wrote:
ClassBballa wrote:I think that FW will pretty much breeze thru thier bracket to get to the championship. WC and LM will probably meet in the semis so which ever team wins (go bears) may be a little worn down from the night before. It isn't an excuse because its tourney time and you have to be ready to play back-to-back days but it could be a factor. I hope everyteam plays to their potential so it can be the best tourney possible.

region 4 isnt mon, tues, thurs?

yeah now that i think about it, it is. my bad. should still be really good games.

ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby u no it » Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:02 pm

Indians Alumni wrote:

Mwkn/Leeds vs. Midkota

Four Winds vs. Langdon

Carrington vs. St. John

Predictions:

Round 1

Wells Co over MS

LM over Midkota

FW over Langdon

St John over Carrinton

Round 2

LM over WC

FW over SJ

Round 3

WC over SJ  3rd Place

FW over LM  1st place

CARRINGTON OVER ST.JOHNS IF THEY PLAY GOOD WELLS BEAT ST.JOHNS  BY WAT 30 HARVEY EVEN BEAT THEM IF I THINK CORRECTLY
Last edited by u no it on Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
u no it

Postby magic715 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:14 pm

might not be the right place, but do the same regions that play each other in the girls state b play in the boys state b? is it the same setup?
magic715

Postby sodadrinker » Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:21 pm

magic715 wrote:might not be the right place, but do the same regions that play each other in the girls state b play in the boys state b? is it the same setup?

i think they are on www.ndhsaa.com if u wanna check it out
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby ndlionsfan » Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:22 pm

magic715 wrote:might not be the right place, but do the same regions that play each other in the girls state b play in the boys state b? is it the same setup?

It's the exact same setup and matchups as the girls state tourney
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby DeuceTrey » Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:13 pm

i know this is off topic but it sounds like a good idea. i heard that some people from Devils Lake High School are going to be taping all of the games from the tournament and putting them on DVD for purchase. im not positive if it is true, but that would be really cool to see and to have.
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby project-pat » Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:49 pm

They do that in bowman already for C, B, and A games.
project-pat

Postby ohiostate31 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:01 pm

Indians Alumni wrote:

Mwkn/Leeds vs. Midkota

Four Winds vs. Langdon

Carrington vs. St. John

Predictions:

Round 1

Wells Co over MS

LM over Midkota

FW over Langdon

St John over Carrinton

Round 2

LM over WC

FW over SJ

Round 3

WC over SJ  3rd Place

FW over LM  1st place

carrington will not be out in the first round. They will beat St. John!!!!
ohiostate31

Postby Kansasfan » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:10 pm

nobody has faith in St.John... i'll take them upsetting carrington in a barnburner... St.John has been coming along lately
Kansasfan

Postby sodadrinker » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:20 pm

i would say st john would have a better chance but it didnt look like the one guard played last game.  i dont know if hes hurt or maybe he just didnt score i guess but i didnt see his name in the box score.  i think carrington wins this one by about 20

sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby ace » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:25 pm

if carrington loses its a big upset..... they are a way better team than st. johns
ace
NDPreps Starter

Next

Return to Boys