Region 7-Tourney!!

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby baller01 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:10 am

Flyer wrote:How did Bowman not make it into regionals??? I know they didn't win enough games but what went wrong..That district isn't very good and I thought, according to people on here that Bowman could compete with the top teams in Region 7??

They had some unfortunate misshappenings that resulted in the loss of some players.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Weezy Baby » Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:53 am

i heard they had four people suspended on a curfew violation and that is not just a rumor, it's from a very reliable source. it's too bad, they were a desent team.
Last edited by Weezy Baby on Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Weezy Baby

Postby u no it » Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:46 pm

Reg.7  OVER RATEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u no it

Postby ND_Fan » Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:49 am

Everyone said that last year too and look what happened
ND_Fan

Postby grizz » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:50 am

ND_Fan wrote:Everyone said that last year too and look what happened

That isnt right just to say that it happened last year means it will happen this year. But they are definately not overrated this year. And even if they were to lose to region 4 the first round, doesnt mean that they were overrated, because region 4 has been rated higher the whole year. Whoever comes out of that game alive will take home THE trophy. 
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby ClassBballa » Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:14 pm

grizz wrote:
ND_Fan wrote:Everyone said that last year too and look what happened

That isnt right just to say that it happened last year means it will happen this year. But they are definately not overrated this year. And even if they were to lose to region 4 the first round, doesnt mean that they were overrated, because region 4 has been rated higher the whole year. Whoever comes out of that game alive will take home THE trophy. 

Actually Region seven was rated higher to start the year but Region 4 showed it was good and kept climbing the poll right up to the end.
We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. I just can't figure out where else to play!

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.
ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby grizz » Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:43 pm

ok well my bad I meant that they were rated higher than region 7 in the time that it matters.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby ClassBballa » Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:48 pm

grizz wrote:ok well my bad I meant that they were rated higher than region 7 in the time that it matters.

aight, just making sure.
We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. I just can't figure out where else to play!

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.
ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby rumbles » Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:04 pm

u no it wrote:Reg.7  OVER RATEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nice post
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Weezy Baby » Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:34 pm

rumbles wrote:
u no it wrote:Reg.7  OVER RATEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nice post

der. ya you really proved a good point.
Weezy Baby

Postby A_50_h » Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:49 pm

I think Daniel Nies from Ashey was a real tough three point shooter for ashley last year.  He was a big guy that could step out and shoot it and really gave them a dimension that was real tough to guard.  I think he shot over 40% the last 2 years.  Real good for a guy over 6'4". 
A_50_h
NDPreps Rookie

Postby baller01 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:53 pm

A_50_h wrote:I think Daniel Nies from Ashey was a real tough three point shooter for ashley last year.  He was a big guy that could step out and shoot it and really gave them a dimension that was real tough to guard.  I think he shot over 40% the last 2 years.  Real good for a guy over 6'4". 

Wrong forum there buddy.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby A_50_h » Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:55 pm

you are right go t on the wrong one by accident sorry

A_50_h
NDPreps Rookie

Postby NDdominator » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:47 am

[user=2008]rumbles[/user] wrote:
nice post

Your pic is hilarious rumbles anyways yea region 7 is tough is FW played in region 7 they would have 3 or 4 losses and if you put Hazen, DT, Beulah, or killdeer they would have the exact same record as FW if not undefeated plus their district tourny is alot more exciting than most regionals tourneys and the 1st game of state I think if DT or Hazen make it the game will be a blowout for region 7 if any other team makes it, it'll be a close game but if any other team than FW makes it outta region 4 it will be a blow out no matter what team makes it from R7
NDdominator

Postby NDdominator » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:59 am

anyways I noticed I make a pick its DT
NDdominator

Postby sodadrinker » Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:36 am

NDdominator wrote:[user=2008]rumbles[/user] wrote:
u no it wrote:Reg.7? OVER RATEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nice post

Your pic is hilarious rumbles anyways yea region 7 is tough is FW played in region 7 they would have 3 or 4 losses and if you put Hazen, DT, Beulah, or killdeer they would have the exact same record as FW if not undefeated plus their district tourny is alot more exciting than most regionals tourneys and the 1st game of state I think if DT or Hazen make it the game will be a blowout for region 7 if any other team makes it, it'll be a close game but if any other team than FW makes it outta region 4 it will be a blow out no matter what team makes it from R7

perfect example of someone who doesnt have a clue and is gonna feel stupid after the first round of state
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby basketball31 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:52 pm

sodadrinker wrote:
NDdominator wrote:[user=2008]rumbles[/user] wrote:
u no it wrote:Reg.7? OVER RATEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nice post

perfect example of someone who doesnt have a clue and is gonna feel stupid after the first round of state

haha i have a feeling sodadrinker will be right about this
basketball31

Postby feeshattack » Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:44 pm

sodadrinker...... why dont you just go back to watford and stick with the region 4 posts
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond all measure."
feeshattack
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sodadrinker » Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:46 pm

feeshattack wrote:sodadrinker...... why dont you just go back to watford and stick with the region 4 posts

haha why would i wanna do something like that
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby feeshattack » Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:48 pm

i see everywere that region 4 plays region 7 in the state...... what are they other region matchups?

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond all measure."
feeshattack
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sodadrinker » Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:50 pm

same as the girls was
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby sodadrinker » Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:52 pm

NDSUbison! wrote:sodadrinker, Show me where i says that their team is even as close as good as last year. Last year was about as close to a dream team as can be. They were real tough. And they are tough this year. Your just mad FW got absolutly stomped last year and it WILL happen again this year. And also....about your 6'6 kid...idk if trinity has ever had a kid that was 6'6

steiner and ryan earnst were both last year according to the program
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby feeshattack » Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:54 pm

steiner was only 6'4" and ernst was only 6'2" according to the state bball program from last year
feeshattack
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sodadrinker » Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:57 pm

feeshattack wrote:steiner was only 6'4" and ernst was only 6'2" according to the state bball program from last year

well then i stand correct but im gonna have to admit i thought they both looked alot taller on the court
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby NDball33 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:01 pm

I have to disagree, this region 7 is not overrated.  This is a very tough region, some of the best players in the state come from this region.  However, one team in this region is overrated, the beulah miners.  They are a good team, but no where near the hype that they have been getting.  There are some very tough teams elsewhere, but the bulk of the talent is in region 7.
NDball33
NDPreps Rookie

PreviousNext

Return to Boys