Four Winds...Langdon

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby Stromer » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:05 am

fruit snack wrote:
Aaronih wrote:Project Pat y's FW's topic's non-sence?? thats npt kool homie...

langdon with the big upset....eric schauer will have a big game

That made me laugh.
Hater of the NC$$

Increased D1 student fees? I'm all for it.

http://www.siouxsports.com
Stromer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Indians Alumni » Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:23 am

Not a chance!  I am back, I am back in ND boys and girls.  Going to be a fun game. 
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ClassBballa » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:51 pm

Indians Alumni wrote:Not a chance!  I am back, I am back in ND boys and girls.  Going to be a fun game. 

Welcome to our humble abode. Whats your favorite soda?, i'll buy one for ya at DL.
We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. I just can't figure out where else to play!

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.
ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby rep » Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:03 pm

so i'll throw out the random comment of tony was spot on with 30-plus points and 10 assists...anyone know how many steals he had? they didn't have that on the stat sheet i saw.
rep

Postby sodadrinker » Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:07 pm

rep wrote:so i'll throw out the random comment of tony was spot on with 30-plus points and 10 assists...anyone know how many steals he had? they didn't have that on the stat sheet i saw.

so that he can show everyone how good he is would be the only reason i would like to see them in state but if wells can get by leeds tomorrow hes gonna have to have an even better night than he had the last time they played
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby Aaronih » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:19 am

Fellas wats up, wat a couple of games we have tonight at the sports center, wow ML.vs.WC then FW.vs.Carrington, got to say that i'm gonna be there early for those 1's wat a game the first 1 is gonna be..and let me say that ML,WC,FW, is hitting on all cylinders right now and its just who wats it most..u know i have to say something about TI's performance last-night, amazing, 36pts, 11 assits, 5 rebs, 4 steals, wow..u guys remmember i asked (WHO RIGHT NOW IS PLAYING THE BEST B-BALL IN TOURNEY TIME WHEN IT COUNTS) well tell is there a better player doing this for his team, i just hope the bigger schools & coaches rec this cause they should, i just had to say that uknow hes my nephew...anyways lets talk b-ball fellas...GOOD DAY...
be a leader not a follower..
Aaronih
NDPreps Starter

Postby Aaronih » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:28 am

SOMEBODY PLZ ANSWER THIS QUESTION ON HERE FELLAS???
be a leader not a follower..
Aaronih
NDPreps Starter

Postby The Schwab » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:31 am

Tony Ironheart is the force that drives the Four Winds automobile......but there are alot of players that do this for their respective teams.......he is a phenominal player.....Region 2 and Region 4 semifinals should be great games tonight
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby sportsense » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:41 am

Tony Ironheart is a great player, likely one of the best in the state but in my opinion he carries the ball a lot yet never gets called for it but hey that is the case with most high profile players.  Pay special attention to the ball being carried as he pushes it down the court!! 

How about the poor job of officiating we're seeing!  When a bad call is made and at the next time out the officals are in center court discussing something (likely the call)and start to laugh!  What a slap in the face of the kid own just got ripped on a horrible call!!  That's totally uncalled for! or is the game an officals show instead of the kids?
Last edited by sportsense on Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sportsense
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Indians Alumni » Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:16 pm

rep wrote:so i'll throw out the random comment of tony was spot on with 30-plus points and 10 assists...anyone know how many steals he had? they didn't have that on the stat sheet i saw.

9 Swipes, he was on a road to a triple double.  But kinda stopped short
Last edited by Indians Alumni on Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Indians Alumni » Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:30 pm

ClassBballa wrote:
Indians Alumni wrote:Not a chance!  I am back, I am back in ND boys and girls.  Going to be a fun game. 

Welcome to our humble abode. Whats your favorite soda?, i'll buy one for ya at DL.

Orange Sunkist Dude!  Big Game coming up!  I think they toyed around too much with Langdon.  They have to put teams like that away and not look back. 
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby NDdominator » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:02 pm

yea carries don't get called to often in HS BB he'll need to fix that once he gets to college if he plays because they are really cracking down on that
NDdominator

Postby sportsense » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:19 am

Who is eric schauer?
sportsense
NDPreps Reserve

Postby sportsense » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:21 am

I think they (FW) should have put teams away right away at state as well as at regionals. 
sportsense
NDPreps Reserve

Postby sportsense » Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:08 pm

I think FW toyed around too long at state as well!!!!!!!  Langdon stayed right with North Border in the regular season and they we runners-up at state and where did FW end up?
sportsense
NDPreps Reserve

Postby bballer20 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:37 pm

sportsense wrote:I think FW toyed around too long at state as well!!!!!!!  Langdon stayed right with North Border in the regular season and they we runners-up at state and where did FW end up?

north border took third
bballer20

Postby NBE2007 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:43 pm

sportsense wrote:I think FW toyed around too long at state as well!!!!!!!  Langdon stayed right with North Border in the regular season and they we runners-up at state and where did FW end up?

And Langdon didn't stick with us...we won by almost 30 i think.
NBE2007

Postby baseball11 » Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:16 am

Langdon was beating NB by about 10 at halftime.  Don't know what the final score was though NB did win.
baseball11

Postby NBE2007 » Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:20 pm

I don't think was winning at anytime of the game maybe when they scored first but after that we were up the whole time after that.
NBE2007

Postby fruit snack » Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:01 am

sportsense wrote:Who is eric schauer?

he plays for langdon, taller blonde kid....gots a hott sister lol
fruit snack

Previous

Return to Boys