Four Winds...Langdon

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby tadam6 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:53 pm

first round regionals...GO
tadam6

Postby project-pat » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:56 pm

wow, another 4 winds topic, I've been counting the minutes since the last one was started...let's see how quick this one fills up with 15 pages of nonsense. I'll give it 1 day
project-pat

Postby baller01 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:59 pm

project-pat wrote:wow, another 4 winds topic, I've been counting the minutes since the last one was started...let's see how quick this one fills up with 15 pages of nonsense. I'll give it 1 day

Hahah well said Prat.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby sodadrinker » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:08 pm

no point of even making a topic about this game... 4 winds wont have a very tough route to the ship
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby Stromer » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:30 pm

sodadrinker wrote:no point of even making a topic about this game... 4 winds wont have a very tough route to the ship

Can you say cakewalk.
Hater of the NC$$

Increased D1 student fees? I'm all for it.

http://www.siouxsports.com
Stromer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sodadrinker » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:31 pm

Stromer wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:no point of even making a topic about this game... 4 winds wont have a very tough route to the ship

Can you say cakewalk.

unless a team finds out how to break their press they will win their first two games by 30 plus.  wells county handles their press well and thats why they are successful against them
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby Dizza30 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:23 pm

sodadrinker wrote:
Stromer wrote:

Can you say cakewalk.

unless a team finds out how to break their press they will win their first two games by 30 plus.  wells county handles their press well and thats why they are successful against them

wells county won't beat four winds...
Dizza30
NDPreps Starter

Postby the messanger » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:48 pm

project-pat wrote:wow, another 4 winds topic, I've been counting the minutes since the last one was started...let's see how quick this one fills up with 15 pages of nonsense. I'll give it 1 day

don't like it stayoff the topic
the messanger
NDPreps Reserve

Postby WildWarrior » Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:17 am

Project pat I bet you would be amazed to know that this one was started by someone from Langdon as well!!!!  :shock:
WildWarrior
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby rabbits » Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:19 am

This has gotta be the dumbest topic i've seen on here yet...ur asking opinions on the number 1 team agaisnt the last team?  good topic..
"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying." Michael Jordan
rabbits
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ClassBballa » Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:24 am

Dizza30 wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:
Stromer wrote:

Can you say cakewalk.

wells county won't beat four winds...

did he say that they would? he said they were successful, and they were. WC has been about the only team that i have seen break the press tho. FW ended up calling it off in most of the second half.
We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. I just can't figure out where else to play!

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.
ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby web17 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:59 am

you guys are forgetting that its tournament time. Especially Regionals. Anything can happen. Ya, Four Winds is better and should win, Langdon could just as well pull an upset. Anything can happen, thats why they play the games.
web17
NDPreps Starter

Postby ClassBballa » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:05 am

web17 wrote:you guys are forgetting that its tournament time. Especially Regionals. Anything can happen. Ya, Four Winds is better and should win, Langdon could just as well pull an upset. Anything can happen, thats why they play the games.

not that i don't agree, but you REALLY need to change that picture.:denied:
We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. I just can't figure out where else to play!

ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby whatsit2u » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:54 am

I say 4 winds by 27 points 87 - 60.  What we shoudl be talking about is who would 4 winds rather see in the championship.  Would they rather play wells county or minn-leeds.  imo I would rather see minn-leeds even though I know carlson will have his team prepared.  I think they would beat wells county 2 if they playing in the championship game but they would have a thougher time casue they have some good big men down low that can out rebound them.   And the only way I see to beat 4 winds is if you get a big team that can pound it down low because you cant outrun 4 winds.
whatsit2u
NDPreps Reserve

Postby sodadrinker » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:58 am

whatsit2u wrote:I say 4 winds by 27 points 87 - 60.  What we shoudl be talking about is who would 4 winds rather see in the championship.  Would they rather play wells county or minn-leeds.  imo I would rather see minn-leeds even though I know carlson will have his team prepared.  I think they would beat wells county 2 if they playing in the championship game but they would have a thougher time casue they have some good big men down low that can out rebound them.   And the only way I see to beat 4 winds is if you get a big team that can pound it down low because you cant outrun 4 winds.

or u could get them in foul trouble and convert on all free throws late in the game, which wells county had a chance to do last night.  leeds cant play with 4 winds and wells county can. 
Last edited by sodadrinker on Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:00 am

the messanger wrote:

If that was the case...I would have nowhere to post. Seeing as how there is FW on every topic you go to.
project-pat

Postby sodadrinker » Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:04 am

project-pat wrote:
the messanger wrote:

If that was the case...I would have nowhere to post. Seeing as how there is FW on every topic you go to.

obviously if 4 winds wasnt as good as they have been for the last 2 years, no one would beable to talk them up and they just have more fans on here than any other team.  maybe bowman has some other fans but i wouldnt admit it on here if i was either ;)
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby Aaronih » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:11 am

Very nice soda Very nice..u get a free pass to state..lol jks
be a leader not a follower..
Aaronih
NDPreps Starter

Postby ClassBballa » Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:22 am

well the big game is tonite....haha

i guess 20 point spread, cj with at least 3 treys

ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Aaronih » Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:27 am

Project Pat y's FW's topic's non-sence?? thats npt kool homie...
Aaronih
NDPreps Starter

Postby fruit snack » Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:46 am

Aaronih wrote:Project Pat y's FW's topic's non-sence?? thats npt kool homie...

langdon with the big upset....eric schauer will have a big game
fruit snack

Postby Aaronih » Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:50 am

U wanna bet FS? if we win yur a die hard FW fan bet that would blow yur whistle..
Aaronih
NDPreps Starter

Postby fruit snack » Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:54 am

Aaronih wrote:U wanna bet FS? if we win yur a die hard FW fan bet that would blow yur whistle..

gambling is against my religion
fruit snack

Postby ClassBballa » Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:02 am

fruit snack wrote:
Aaronih wrote:U wanna bet FS? if we win yur a die hard FW fan bet that would blow yur whistle..

not to pry, but what religion is that?

ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby bball1niner » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:23 am

fruit snack wrote:

so should saying that eric schauer is going to have a breakout game
bball1niner

Next

Return to Boys