Region 7 Tournament

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby letsgosox » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:13 am

Does anyone know the pairing and the times of the games?? Also, what are everyone's predictions?
letsgosox

Postby sodadrinker » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:36 am

killdeer will take it
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby iceman3 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:54 am

[font=georgia]should know the final seedings after district 13 finishes tonight. 1 is hazen, 2 is dt, 3 is beulah, 4 is killdeer. mott and beach play the championship game, hettinger and south heart play the 3rd place game.[/font]
Last edited by iceman3 on Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
iceman3

Postby Weezy Baby » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:05 pm

i believe DT plays Hettinger, Hazen vs Southheart and then Killdeer/Beulah vs Mott R/ Beach. Im going to predict a district 14 sweep especially with bowman out. i thought they were the team from 13 that would be making the most regional noise but apparently i was wrong on that one. My guess is DT vs Killdeer and Hazen vs BEulah to get into championship, and who knows how those games would turn out.
Weezy Baby

Postby ND_Fan » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:12 pm

The region 7 tournament is going to be the best regional tournament in the state this year
ND_Fan

Postby Weezy Baby » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:16 pm

ND_Fan wrote:The region 7 tournament is going to be the best regional tournament in the state this year

agreed

Weezy Baby

Postby scruffy » Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:58 pm

Beach could give a team all it can handle if they hit their outside shots.  They are big and physical inside....
No whiners allowed! The journey is the reward!
scruffy
NDPreps All-State

Postby unc2 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:08 pm

I think if a district 13 team will win opening round it will be beach over beulah.
unc2
NDPreps Starter

Postby grizz » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:09 pm

Well too late for that one. Last time Trinity played Hettinger, they only won by 4. I think they came around a little since then tho. Mott can play some pretty mean D so hopefully they can keep that up on Killdeer.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby sodadrinker » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:14 pm

Weezy Baby wrote:
ND_Fan wrote:The region 7 tournament is going to be the best regional tournament in the state this year

agreed

being from region 7 and knowing nothing about any other teams in the state u would think that
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby iceman3 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:20 pm

sodadrinker wrote:
Weezy Baby wrote:

agreed

being from region 7 and knowing nothing about any other teams in the state u would think that

[font=georgia]all i have to say is that region 7 is lucky to not have four winds in their region cuz they would just dominate. :box:[/font]
Last edited by iceman3 on Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iceman3

Postby sodadrinker » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:22 pm

iceman3 wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:
Weezy Baby wrote:

agreed

[font=georgia]all i have to say is that region 7 is lucky to not have four winds in their region cuz they would just dominate. :box:[/font]
no theyre lucky they dont have watford city
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby iceman3 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:23 pm

sodadrinker wrote:
iceman3 wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:
Weezy Baby wrote:

agreed

no theyre lucky they dont have watford city

[font=georgia]ya them too but four winds is the dream team man...they got tony[/font]
iceman3

Postby sodadrinker » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:51 pm

if u guys dont think he is as good as hes hyped up ur dreaming.  anyone that has seen him play knows he is one of the best in the state.  very smooth and smartest one on the court
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:55 pm

DOES EVERY TOPIC HAVE TO HAVE SOMETHING GOOD ABOUT FW BROUGHT UP IN IT? this topic is not for tony ironheart, it is for region 7...nobody around this year cares about 4 winds.
project-pat

Postby sodadrinker » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:58 pm

project-pat wrote:DOES EVERY TOPIC HAVE TO HAVE SOMETHING GOOD ABOUT FW BROUGHT UP IN IT? this topic is not for tony ironheart, it is for region 7...nobody around this year cares about 4 winds.

pretty sure i didnt bring up him, 4 winds, or region 4 so ur saying what????

sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:02 pm

im not talking to you, im talking to iceman
project-pat

Postby sodadrinker » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:03 pm

i guess i took everything he said as sarcasm
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:06 pm

well take your FW sarcasm to another topic.
project-pat

Postby Wildcat » Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:30 am

Four ranked teams in the polls for most of the year? Yea, Region 7 is easily the toughest region. As for those of you who talk about Watford City and Four Winds, they are one team. Toughest region and district is District 14/Region 7. Watford City may have put the hurt on Trinity a week or so ago and they might be better than all four teams, but there's no way any region, if they were to go head to head, could stack up with Hazen, Beulah, DT and Killdeer, not to mention a very underrated Richardton-Taylor team that went 14-7 and was even getting votes at one point, but couldn't make the region tournament because of the big four. That's tough luck, but it's that tough. Six of R-T's seven losses came to the big four, the other being early in the season to Mott-Regent. Heck, Glen Ullin-Hebron could have beaten a lot of teams the way they were playing at the end of the season, but ran into a tough district tournament.
Last edited by Wildcat on Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wildcat
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby iceman3 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:09 am

project-pat wrote:DOES EVERY TOPIC HAVE TO HAVE SOMETHING GOOD ABOUT FW BROUGHT UP IN IT? this topic is not for tony ironheart, it is for region 7...nobody around this year cares about 4 winds.

[font=georgia]i was just being stupid about the fw cuz in every topic there is something about them.[/font]
iceman3

Postby iceman3 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:10 am

[font=georgia]i dont know if anyone posted this yet, sorry if they did.[/font]

Region 7 tournament

At Knights of Columbus Activities Center

Games next Monday

Quarterfinals

1) Beach (District 13 No. 2) vs. Beulah (District 14 No. 3), 3 p.m.

2) Hazen (District 14 No. 1) vs. South Heart (District 13 No. 4), 4:30 p.m.

3) Mott-Regent (District 13 No. 1) vs. Killdeer (District 14 No. 4), 6 p.m.

4) Dickinson Trinity (District 14 No. 2) vs. Hettinger (District 13 No. 3), 7:30 p.m.

Games next Tuesday

Semifinals

5) Game 1 winner vs. Game 2 winner

6) Game 3 winner vs. Game 4 winner

Games next Thursday

Third place: Game 5 loser vs. Game 6 loser

Championship: Game 5 winner vs. Game 6 winner
iceman3

Return to Boys