top 5 district players

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby sportsguy2 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:50 pm

District 5

1.  Beau Sizer

2. Ben Holen

3. Caleb Shockman

4. Cory Rodin

5. Jarvis Knudsen
sportsguy2
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Kansasfan » Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:58 pm

ndlionsfan wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:
ndlionsfan wrote:District 8

RJ Darling - ML

Reid Haagenson - ML

Riley Beck - MS

Nick Bylin - AE

?????

Can't think of a definite 5th top 5 player in this district.  Kenny Schmid and Ben Cline of ML, Garet Wright of MS, Komrosky of Northstar deserve honorable mention tho.

how bout that laroque (spelling) out of st john

Yeah, I knew there was one pretty talented guard from St. John....just couldn't remember his name.   I think he would be my 5th from Dist 8

how bout that langan kid from st john.. seen him play a couple times really holds that team together... been voted all district team last 2 years unanimously... plays inside and can hit the 3
Kansasfan

Postby sodadrinker » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:28 pm

Kansasfan wrote:
ndlionsfan wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:
ndlionsfan wrote:District 8

RJ Darling - ML

Reid Haagenson - ML

Riley Beck - MS

Nick Bylin - AE

?????

Can't think of a definite 5th top 5 player in this district.  Kenny Schmid and Ben Cline of ML, Garet Wright of MS, Komrosky of Northstar deserve honorable mention tho.

how bout that laroque (spelling) out of st john

Yeah, I knew there was one pretty talented guard from St. John....just couldn't remember his name.   I think he would be my 5th from Dist 8

how bout that langan kid from st john.. seen him play a couple times really holds that team together... been voted all district team last 2 years unanimously... plays inside and can hit the 3

oh ya he is a very good player i remember him
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby ndbb » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:46 pm

winterweatheradvisory wrote:
baller01 wrote:
winterweatheradvisory wrote:yes i do think that he is overrated ill give him that he has a nice shot but people talk him up way more than he should be...in the first half of that game what did he do?? not a whole lot..they looked elsewhere and they found an answer in their young players heinze and bartlett...sizer is just an average player that knows where he should be he doesnt impress me the least bit and has probably the worst sportsmanship ive seen from a senior and should not have gotten District 5 senior of the year

So you are saying Fayville is better then Sizer?

I am saying fayville is a better player/athlete than sizer

being someone who has watched/played with/against both of them, im going to have to go with sizer man. Idk what you are talking about here, Fayville is a great guy and a hard worker, but how can you put those two up, we are talking all-state v.s. all-district (MAYBE all region). and as far as him being cheap, idk man accidents happen.
Last edited by ndbb on Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ndbb
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby The Schwab » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:50 pm

ndbb wrote:
winterweatheradvisory wrote:
baller01 wrote:
winterweatheradvisory wrote:yes i do think that he is overrated ill give him that he has a nice shot but people talk him up way more than he should be...in the first half of that game what did he do?? not a whole lot..they looked elsewhere and they found an answer in their young players heinze and bartlett...sizer is just an average player that knows where he should be he doesnt impress me the least bit and has probably the worst sportsmanship ive seen from a senior and should not have gotten District 5 senior of the year

So you are saying Fayville is better then Sizer?

I am saying fayville is a better player/athlete than sizer

being someone who has watched/played with/against both of them, im going to have to go with sizer man. Idk what you are talking about here, Fayville is a great guy and a hard worker, but how can you put those two up, we are talking all-state v.s. all-district (MAYBE all region). and as far as him being cheap, idk man accidents happen.
when did sizer make all state?
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby sportsjunkie » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:04 pm

ndsportsfan98 wrote:District 1 I would have to say:

Logan Carlblom/Jamie Mauch are definately at the top (still both juniors)

I'd probably put Patrick Dougherty on the list, he's a solid point guard

after that ....pick 'em

Brady Hansen from Hankinson, Ryan Drevlow from NS, Rob Roney from Sgt Central anyone else stand out?

For District 1 I'd say:

Logan Carblom- Lisbon

Jamie Mauch- Hankinson

Patrick Dourghrty- Lisbon

Jordan Lee- Lisbon

Rob Roney- Sargent Central
sportsjunkie
NDPreps Reserve

Postby magic715 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:29 pm

District 12 Top 5:

1)Shane Heidel- Kenmare

2)Seth Wisthoff-Glenburn

3)Austin Vetter-Bishop Ryan

4)Robbie Getzlaff-DesLacs-Burlington

5)again 3 or 4 guys to fill this position, to name some, Lucas Bloms, Kacy Keysor, Brooks Backes, Jordan Kizima

magic715

Postby Claz B Fan » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:32 am

I just cant see Lisbon getting 3 guys on all district especially since they didnt get the number 1 seed so I would say throw in Logan Peterson
Claz B Fan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndbbfan » Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:30 am

schwab did sizer steal your girl also? I saw you play and you should not bash anyone
ndbbfan

Postby The Schwab » Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:03 am

whoa now.....i wasnt bashing anyone.....i simply stated what he did at the end of the game......if you look back at my posts about sizer i have been defending him.......i never said i was good at basketball or anything.....so the personal shot's at me are pretty irrelevant to me......
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby AandBfan » Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:09 am

District 6

Purintan- Linton

Bakkum-SD

Weigal- Napoleon

Winkler- WTPR

Randall- SD
AandBfan

Postby deere » Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:21 am

Is it just me or is Sizer just like Tyler Fettig.
deere

Postby ndsbest44 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:24 am

magic715 wrote:District 12 Top 5:

1)Shane Heidel- Kenmare

2)Seth Wisthoff-Glenburn

5)again 3 or 4 guys to fill this position, to name some, Lucas Bloms, Kacy Keysor, Brooks Backes, Jordan Kizima

Keysor should be a in there without a doubt hes top in state in assists and rebounds
ndsbest44
NDPreps Starter

Postby AandBfan » Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:26 am

ndsbest44 wrote:
magic715 wrote:District 12 Top 5:

1)Shane Heidel- Kenmare

2)Seth Wisthoff-Glenburn

Keysor should be a in there without a doubt hes top in state in assists and rebounds
I've never seen him play but his numbers are impressive
AandBfan

Postby observer » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:14 am

sportsjunkie wrote:[user=797]ndsportsfan98[/user] wrote:
District 1 I would have to say:

after that ....pick 'em

Brady Hansen from Hankinson, Ryan Drevlow from NS, Rob Roney from Sgt Central anyone else stand out?

For District 1 I'd say:

Logan Carblom- Lisbon

Jamie Mauch- Hankinson

Jordan Lee- Lisbon

District 1 is really hard because there's a lot of individual players who are good solid players.  Lisbon could have many players on there because on any given night one of their players is going to step up as well as any of the other teams.  Patrick Dougherty may not always have the numbers but that's because he's a true point guard and makes sure everyone else gets the numbers.  His role is team leader. 
observer

Postby AandBfan » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:29 am

observer wrote:

after that ....pick 'em

For District 1 I'd say:

Logan Carblom- Lisbon

Jamie Mauch- Hankinson

Jordan Lee- Lisbon

District 1 is really hard because there's a lot of individual players who are good solid players.  Lisbon could have many players on there because on any given night one of their players is going to step up as well as any of the other teams.  Patrick Dougherty may not always have the numbers but that's because he's a true point guard and makes sure everyone else gets the numbers.  His role is team leader. 

You could probably throw Logan Peterson from NS into the mix as well, but i agree there's a lot of solid players in district one
AandBfan

Postby observer » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:41 am

Yes, Logan Peterson easily belongs there.
observer

Postby Ben23 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:57 am

AandBfan wrote:
observer wrote:

after that ....pick 'em

For District 1 I'd say:

Logan Carblom- Lisbon

Jamie Mauch- Hankinson

Jordan Lee- Lisbon

You could probably throw Logan Peterson from NS into the mix as well, but i agree there's a lot of solid players in district one

Peterson most definitely belongs there but how about Brady Hansen from Hankinson, Travis Stiles from Fairimount, and zach puetz from wyndmere had some big games too
Ben23
NDPreps Starter

Postby Claz B Fan » Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:46 pm

Hasnt Stiles been injured for most of the season along with Puetz being injured for a few games
Claz B Fan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ilove_basketball » Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:13 pm

Sizer may not be the best play and if you were there then you would see he brings attention to him self and then they get the out side shots and then when the other team thinks they are going to shot from the outside they give in the Sizer and he usually scores and senior of the year was pretty well earned i mean who else is there in the district???
ilove_basketball
NDPreps Reserve

Postby baller01 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:16 pm

AandBfan wrote:District 6

Purintan- Linton

Bakkum-SD

Weigal- Napoleon

Winkler- WTPR

Randall- SD

I'd add Ryan Bosch before Purintun and probably Randall. Randall is a good player but Bosch is a pretty dominate force inside.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby baseball » Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:21 pm

i knwo im not the only one who thinks this....but is James Leier as underrated as they come?
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby baller01 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:30 pm

baseball wrote:i knwo im not the only one who thinks this....but is James Leier as underrated as they come?

Yep. Personally I think he is the 2nd best player on their team and the 2nd best post player in the district.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby AandBfan » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:16 pm

baller01 wrote:
AandBfan wrote:District 6

Purintan- Linton

Bakkum-SD

Weigal- Napoleon

Winkler- WTPR

Randall- SD

I'd add Ryan Bosch before Purintun and probably Randall. Randall is a good player but Bosch is a pretty dominate force inside.
I do agree with you there, it probably is a mistake not to have bosch in there, i'd still leave Purintan in, but take out Randall
AandBfan

Postby Claz B Fan » Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:09 am

Yeah Randall still has 3 years left so I would put Bosch in over him even though Randall is a pretty good ball player getting 15 points and 7 boards a game and he had a monster 3rd place game with like 20 points and like 15 boards
Last edited by Claz B Fan on Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Claz B Fan
NDPreps All-Conference

PreviousNext

Return to Boys