district 15 and 16

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby blaze88 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:37 pm

any scores i heard watfor city beat white shield 102 - 21 or something like that
blaze88

Postby blaze88 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:55 pm

semi finals for district 15 are

parshall over new town

watford city over mandaree
blaze88

Postby blaze88 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:56 pm

parshall vs wc for final  !!!
blaze88

Postby westpower » Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:46 pm

Hey Hendrickson lets go wolves

WC 66

Parshall 57

My predictions. No rainbow and the wolves good defense with Packineaus chokin and Shipman strokin the wolves got it

westpower
NDPreps Starter

Postby Class_B_sports » Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:50 pm

Why isn't Rainbow playing?

Class_B_sports

Postby westpower » Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:58 pm

Heard he was ineligible. That is y he didnt play against NewTown.

But who knows.

Student-Athlete

Notice which comes first
westpower
NDPreps Starter

Postby AAfootballfan » Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:52 pm

Lets Go Wolves!
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby blaze88 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:55 pm

yes he is ineligible because of grades but he really didnt do anything for parshall but slow them down the first time they played watford. it will be a great game and a full house like tonite from what i heard.
blaze88

Postby sportsperson » Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:34 am

Ray vs. Tioga, Powers Lake vs. Trenton, and DC vs. TC in the championship for District 16
sportsperson
NDPreps Starter

Postby CZAQ55 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:07 am

westpower wrote:Hey Hendrickson lets go wolves

WC 66

Parshall 57

My predictions. No rainbow and the wolves good defense with Packineaus chokin and Shipman strokin the wolves got it

first off westy the twins dont no how 2 choke so get off it n if shipman aint hitten em - the wolves aint winnin em n bo james will b in foul trouble all nite long tryin 2 contain just one of the packineaus . p-town is district 15 champs by 7 points
"Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure."
CZAQ55
NDPreps Reserve

Postby westpower » Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:44 pm

CZAQ55 wrote:

WC 66

Parshall 57

first off westy the twins dont no how 2 choke so get off it n if shipman aint hitten em - the wolves aint winnin em n bo james will b in foul trouble all nite long tryin 2 contain just one of the packineaus . p-town is district 15 champs by 7 points

K lets say shipman is a little off. Bo James will be tuff to handle and fouls wont be an issue. How is "p town" going to deal with Ryan Thompson and old slow Weston S. cant run or out muscle Kenny Liebel. Many Ribs is too weak and inexperienced and here come the District 15 and Region 8 champs Wc wolves.  If any thing the braves will be in trouble in fouls and the game.
westpower
NDPreps Starter

Postby J-Rod34 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:13 pm

I hear the games were moved up earlier in the day, I just though I would post that in case someone didn't know this.
J-Rod34

Postby westpower » Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:06 pm

J-Rod34 wrote:I hear the games were moved up earlier in the day, I just though I would post that in case someone didn't know this.

Yes 3:30     5:15     and 7:00 is what the games are set for now
westpower
NDPreps Starter

Postby westpower » Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:37 pm

westpower wrote:
CZAQ55 wrote:

WC 66

Parshall 57

K lets say shipman is a little off. Bo James will be tuff to handle and fouls wont be an issue. How is "p town" going to deal with Ryan Thompson and old slow Weston S. cant run or out muscle Kenny Liebel. Many Ribs is too weak and inexperienced and here come the District 15 and Region 8 champs Wc wolves.  If any thing the braves will be in trouble in fouls and the game.

Well I was rite the braves were foul trouble from the get go and the wolves came out with the 'W" and the district championship 67-62
westpower
NDPreps Starter

Postby sportsperson » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:58 pm

District 16

Ray over Tioga and Trenton over Powers Lake in region play-in games, not sure about scores. Divide County over Trinity Christian in championship, 67-60.
sportsperson
NDPreps Starter

Postby been there done that » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:22 pm

I think everyone say who the best junior in district 15 is tonight. Where was youngbird?
been there done that
NDPreps Rookie

Postby AAfootballfan » Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:49 pm

Where are all the Parshall fans at now....Oh wait "THEY GOT INTO FOUL TROUBLE".  What have I been saying alll along, without Young Bird all they were was a PICK AND ROLL team!!! I see WC winning by even more in the region title game....THEY ARE THE BETTER OVERALLL TEAM...Parshall has three of the best players this state can offer but WC is the BETTER TEAM.......GO WOLVES!!!
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby P-town Brave » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:36 am

Parshall did really good job last night and watford is a good team. The refs gave the win to watford city calling dumb calls all night and to bad for Rudy cause he was playing real good under the basket. Next time Parshall plays Watford is going to be a different story and hope the the REFS that refed this game dont. PARSHALL is still District 15 champs for the whole season.
P-town Brave
NDPreps Reserve

Postby tripleb » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:45 am

Where were the WC fans whining about getting beat by 1 at Parshall when Shipman got knocked to the ground on his layup attempt at the end of the game?  Parshall got called for fouls they committed and they got beat.  End of story.  They are 2 very good teams and the Brotha's put on quite a show.  I agree that Parshall has 3 of the very best player but WC has 7.  Should be a great Region Championship game if both teams take care of business.
tripleb
NDPreps Reserve

Postby been there done that » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:07 am

I don't know what game you were watching. The refs didn't cause youngbird's problem. He created his own. When you live and die from the three point line snd do not play as a TEAM you will get burnt.
been there done that
NDPreps Rookie

Postby AAfootballfan » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:08 am

been there done that wrote:I don't know what game you were watching. The refs didn't cause youngbird's problem. He created his own. When you live and die from the three point line snd do not play as a TEAM you will get burnt.

THANK YOU! Finally someone else that understands how Parshall wins games...THE LONG BALL...if they aren't falling they ain't winning cuz the twins have a tough time penetrating the Wolves D it was proves last night with Neil P. not getting anything going off of the dribble against Bo James....
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby P-town Brave » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:04 am

neil used bo  up last night I dont know what game you was watching.  Parshall doesnt need the 3 ball to win because when they played new town on saturday night they didnt even have 1 three in that game. heck yeah the refs where bad it was to the point where I heard watford city fans saying dang lucky we got the refs on our side.
P-town Brave
NDPreps Reserve

Postby AAfootballfan » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:33 am

P-town Brave wrote:neil used bo  up last night I dont know what game you was watching.  Parshall doesnt need the 3 ball to win because when they played new town on saturday night they didnt even have 1 three in that game. heck yeah the refs where bad it was to the point where I heard watford city fans saying darn lucky we got the refs on our side.

Wow blaming the refs..haha if thats why you think you lost you have no clue about the game of basketball.  First of all Young Bird wanted out of that game, you could tell by how he just hacked shipman for his 5th foul.  He knew he had 4 fouls but didn't care because he was getting frustrated with the defense WC was playing on him.  When Parshall beat WC no one was blaming the loss ON THE REFS!! Watford is the better team and they proved that last night and thats why they are ranked 2nd in the state, it takes more than 3 players to win championships P-town and you will see that in regionals when the Braves run out of gas.  After all of that though what a great game last night, the Packineaus are one of the best 1-2 punch ive seen in many years, they knock down shots that just look impossible. They both are gonna get there 20 apiece you just hope to contain them because after them and Rudy there is nothing...Can't wait for regionals should be good basketball in Williston!
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby P-town Brave » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:41 am

hey watford city is a great team i have no problem with them and I know what ever team comes out of on top is going to win state this year  I know that. I am not saying they lost because of the refs I just think they could have done better. Last night was the first time they lost to watford city in 2 years and they can have that one. I see Parshall going to state this year thats a fact.
P-town Brave
NDPreps Reserve

Postby AAfootballfan » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:43 am

P-town Brave wrote:hey watford city is a great team i have no problem with them and I know what ever team comes out of on top is going to win state this year  I know that. I am not saying they lost because of the refs I just think they could have done better. Last night was the first time they lost to watford city in 2 years and they can have that one. I see Parshall going to state this year thats a fact.

Ahh pretty sure thats only YOUR OPINION that you are going to state not a FACT!
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Next

Return to Boys