district 15 and 16

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby finfam06 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 am

Parshall will win the Region Championship! Watford City was expected to win, it was on thier own court!!! Parshall is 5 to 10 points better than WC and in Williston, its going to be exactly that! It was a great game to watch but with the bigger court and not so friendlier rims, the edge goes to Parshall! GO BRAVES!!!
finfam06
NDPreps Reserve

Postby cdub1 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:24 pm

AAfootballfan wrote:
P-town Brave wrote:hey watford city is a great team i have no problem with them and I know what ever team comes out of on top is going to win state this year  I know that. I am not saying they lost because of the refs I just think they could have done better. Last night was the first time they lost to watford city in 2 years and they can have that one. I see Parshall going to state this year thats a fact.

Ahh pretty sure thats only YOUR OPINION that you are going to state not a FACT!

unless he was lieing it is a fact that he thinks parshall will go to state not a fact that they will but a fact that he thinks they will

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby sportsperson » Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:48 pm

P-town Brave wrote:hey watford city is a great team i have no problem with them and I know what ever team comes out of on top is going to win state this year  I know that. I am not saying they lost because of the refs I just think they could have done better. Last night was the first time they lost to watford city in 2 years and they can have that one. I see Parshall going to state this year thats a fact.

Have you ever watched a game when the refs couldn't have done any better?
sportsperson
NDPreps Starter

Postby Region 8 Fan » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:03 pm

Watford played a good game last nite. Shipman best junior in this region,probaly in western dakota. WC has good depth, they can go 8 deep with good ball players. Schultz kid only a sophmore. Pack twins played great, sure do work hard on the floor! MSU coach had to like what he saw. Will be a good region final at Williston.Either team should do very well at state.
Region 8 Fan

Postby commonman » Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:54 am

Region 8 Fan wrote:Watford played a good game last nite. Shipman best junior in this region,probaly in western dakota. WC has good depth, they can go 8 deep with good ball players. Schultz kid only a sophmore. Pack twins played great, sure do work hard on the floor! MSU coach had to like what he saw. Will be a good region final at Williston.Either team should do very well at state.

Region 8 Fan you are the only person on here that is making sense. Shipman is by far better then Young Bird, and as you said he is probably the best junior is western North Dakota, he should be a Mr. Basketball candidate next year for sure.

P-town brave, you sound like an very poor loser, Parshall got flat out played on Monday night the score was most definately closer then the game actually was. Blaming it on the refs is about as low as you can go, if you are a good team you can overcome whatever comes at you during the game regardless of what happens. Swallow your pride and admit that Watford beat you there are not columns where a loss due to officials goes, a loss is a loss. Next Thursday these two teams should be playing for the region championship. Once again, as it has been the past two years, it will be a good game and most definately decided in the final minute.
commonman

Postby rep » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:23 pm

commonman wrote:
Region 8 Fan wrote:Watford played a good game last nite. Shipman best junior in this region,probaly in western dakota. WC has good depth, they can go 8 deep with good ball players. Schultz kid only a sophmore. Pack twins played great, sure do work hard on the floor! MSU coach had to like what he saw. Will be a good region final at Williston.Either team should do very well at state.

Region 8 Fan you are the only person on here that is making sense. Shipman is by far better then Young Bird, and as you said he is probably the best junior is western North Dakota, he should be a Mr. Basketball candidate next year for sure.

P-town brave, you sound like an very poor loser, Parshall got flat out played on Monday night the score was most definately closer then the game actually was. Blaming it on the refs is about as low as you can go, if you are a good team you can overcome whatever comes at you during the game regardless of what happens. Swallow your pride and admit that Watford beat you there are not columns where a loss due to officials goes, a loss is a loss. Next Thursday these two teams should be playing for the region championship. Once again, as it has been the past two years, it will be a good game and most definately decided in the final minute.

hey common, did you get a contract yet or are you still doing the progrum for free?
rep

Postby commonman » Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:44 am

rep wrote:
commonman wrote:

hey common, did you get a contract yet or are you still doing the progrum for free?

I guess you will find out on Monday me boy.
commonman

Postby Flyer » Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:25 pm

If parshall was only 1 point better than Watford on Parshalls home court, how are they going to be 5-10 points better on a neutral floor..Einstein..
Flyer

Postby AAfootballfan » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:48 pm

finfam06 wrote:Parshall will win the Region Championship! Watford City was expected to win, it was on thier own court!!! Parshall is 5 to 10 points better than WC and in Williston, its going to be exactly that! It was a great game to watch but with the bigger court and not so friendlier rims, the edge goes to Parshall! GO BRAVES!!!

You are dreaming.....GO WOLVES!!
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby commonman » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:25 pm

AAfootballfan wrote:
finfam06 wrote:Parshall will win the Region Championship! Watford City was expected to win, it was on thier own court!!! Parshall is 5 to 10 points better than WC and in Williston, its going to be exactly that! It was a great game to watch but with the bigger court and not so friendlier rims, the edge goes to Parshall! GO BRAVES!!!

You are dreaming.....GO WOLVES!!

finfam06- you sound pretty confident for a person whos nephew has only played for Parshall for less that one complete season. I was looking at some of you previous posts and someone pointed out that it seems wired for a brother and sister to split up schools- which it does. And you also wrote I quote, "He (Jaylen) will be transferring to Bismarck/Mandan in the very near future according to his father for the same reason Marlee transferred." I find this a little funny that your family is trasfering to schools that are picked to win state- you say it is for academics but I am willing to bet that most people think like me and are thinking it is for athletics. I think the reason will once again be athletics.

By the way if you think Parshall is 5 to 10 points better than Watford you are insane I don't think the rims had anything to do with Parshall losing that game.
commonman

Previous

Return to Boys