district 12 tourney results

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby BB11 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:02 pm

Shane had a solid year last year at about 12 pts per game average with about 6-7 boards per game. His sophomore year - he was the 6th man - not sure what he averaged.
I'm not saying that Kacy didn't deserve the award - I'm just saying in my opinion Heidel is the more dominant player. Kacy deserves a lot of accolades as he has started for 4 years and is almost averaging a triple-double, and he's a good kid - but I've seen 10-12 Kenmare games a year the last few years - and if I was voting for the award - I would have voted for Heidel.
And like I said before - I doubt if Coach Keysor even nominated Kacy as he probably wouldn't want two players from the same team nominated as a third party (Rob Getzlaff - DLB) probably would have split that vote and won.
"As God as my witness, I thought Turkeys could fly."
BB11
NDPreps All-State

Postby BB11 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:03 pm

I'm referring to Shanes jr. and soph. years in previous post. This year he is around 17 pts and 8 or 9 boards.
"As God as my witness, I thought Turkeys could fly."
BB11
NDPreps All-State

Postby power-aid14 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:18 pm

if shane heidel's dad is the coach then keysor wins it.
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Previous

Return to Boys