Favorite to Win State B Boys

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby CZAQ55 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:02 pm

AAfootballfan wrote:
CZAQ55 wrote:ive seen watford play so dont even , but ur wolves can have depth all nite but all twelve of ur wolves cant match the twins n rudy o and by da way weston smith is scoring double digits a nite bud

Can't wait for this postseason to show these Parshall fans that they are not that good...Weston Smith is not scoring double digits every game maybe a couple times this year and they are all flat footed garbage putbacks that Rudy or the twins missed..haha

juss got bak from ur town of watford where ur wolves barely edged out a thriller over the mandaree warriors. ull c on monday in the championship whether smith can score or not n i say parshall by 7 in dat game
"Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure."
CZAQ55
NDPreps Reserve

Postby PA42 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:24 pm

mpcg looked really good tonight. this is a team to watch.
PA42

Postby Class_B_sports » Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:38 pm

CZAQ55 wrote:
AAfootballfan wrote:
CZAQ55 wrote:ive seen watford play so dont even , but ur wolves can have depth all nite but all twelve of ur wolves cant match the twins n rudy o and by da way weston smith is scoring double digits a nite bud

Can't wait for this postseason to show these Parshall fans that they are not that good...Weston Smith is not scoring double digits every game maybe a couple times this year and they are all flat footed garbage putbacks that Rudy or the twins missed..haha

juss got bak from ur town of watford where ur wolves barely edged out a thriller over the mandaree warriors. ull c on monday in the championship whether smith can score or not n i say parshall by 7 in dat game

Since when is 15 points most of the game called a THRILLER. I believe Parshall beat New Town by only 7 or 8 tonight and Mandaree has beaten New Town twice..... so you could make an argument that Mandaree is the better team. Sounds like the Parshall-New Town game was more of the thriller.
Class_B_sports

Postby westpower » Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:42 pm

Weston Smith wasnt even a factor the first WC vs Parshall and I dont expect to be on Monday.

Should be a good one.

Also CZAQ55 the wolves had it the whole time vs mandaree. 10-15-20 point lead the whole time.
westpower
NDPreps Starter

Postby The Schwab » Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:21 pm

horne98 wrote:mpcg looked really good tonight. this is a team to watch.
Yes they did...they looked really really good.....Dustin Klath hit a bunch of three's...great team defense.....made D.P look pretty bad....they only thing that worries me about MPCG's chance's is the injury to Troy Dale.....but they are a well coached team who will always be in the game at the end.
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby AAfootballfan » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:07 pm

NDSUbison! wrote:So AAfootball fan where are you from buddy. Cause every post you have ever had....football or basketball has been about watford. So obviously they are your wolves cause you dont talk about anyone else. Parshall is the better team and they will come out of that region. also obviously his stats proved you wrong about the 3 pointers thing.. Dont be soo quick to attack everyone all the time there buddy "so sit down" just qouting you from your last post!

Just becuz I wanted WC to beat Trinity in football and I don't want to see Parshall make it to state doesn't mean im from WC buddie. I just like high school sports and say how I feel about teams on here. You obvously don't know much about basketball if you think Parshall is the better team. Atleast the people doing the state Poll know which team is better....
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cubsfan » Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:21 am

The Schwab wrote:
horne98 wrote:mpcg looked really good tonight. this is a team to watch.
Yes they did...they looked really really good.....Dustin Klath hit a bunch of three's...great team defense.....made D.P look pretty bad....they only thing that worries me about MPCG's chance's is the injury to Troy Dale.....but they are a well coached team who will always be in the game at the end.

Troy Dale will be back and close to a 100% for the regional tournament.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby CZAQ55 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:15 am

westpower wrote:Weston Smith wasnt even a factor the first WC vs Parshall and I dont expect to be on Monday.

Should be a good one.

Also CZAQ55 the wolves had it the whole time vs mandaree. 10-15-20 point lead the whole time.

the wolves were up by 5 at halftime n the watford fans i was sittin by were gettin nervous so haha no wolves werent in control the hole game mandaree ran rite by there weak press , the only thing that kept watford in dat game was they had so many offensive rebounds but it wont matter on monday cuz braves by 7
"Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure."
CZAQ55
NDPreps Reserve

Postby westpower » Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:38 pm

CZAQ55 wrote:
westpower wrote:Weston Smith wasnt even a factor the first WC vs Parshall and I dont expect to be on Monday.

Should be a good one.

the wolves were up by 5 at halftime n the watford fans i was sittin by were gettin nervous so haha no wolves werent in control the hole game mandaree ran rite by there weak press , the only thing that kept watford in dat game was they had so many offensive rebounds but it wont matter on monday cuz braves by 7

the fans might have been nervous but how bout the actual team. they didnt seem to much matter. They knew it they just had to keep workin and it obviosly worked for them. Wolves by 11
westpower
NDPreps Starter

Postby grizz » Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:09 pm

AAfootballfan wrote:Just becuz I wanted WC to beat Trinity in football and I don't want to see Parshall make it to state doesn't mean im from WC buddie. I just like high school sports and say how I feel about teams on here. You obvously don't know much about basketball if you think Parshall is the better team. Atleast the people doing the state Poll know which team is better....

You must be alumni than because I've never read a post where you havent talked about WC. You've brang up their football championship over trinity about 3 times in basketball posts..... have you ever thought about being a little less biast?
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby thesports_guy32 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:35 pm

The Schwab wrote:well....i'll go region by region for what i think..........
Region 1- Hankinson....Jamie Mauch=tough
Region 2- I'm gunna say Park River....no reason...just my guess.
Region 3- Steele Dawson....just because i wanna see Mark Bakkum on a big stage.
Region 4- Four Winds...there i said it.
Region 5- Standing Rock......Adam Kuntz
Region 6- Bishop Ryan.....i dont know why....just because.....i dont know much about this region
Region 7- Killdeer....the two headed monster...Dufualt and Wheeling.
Region 8- Parshall.....The 3 headed monster....Packineau's and Young Bird....

Park River? Buddy, PR is good but they aren't going to win the region. I don't even expect them to make the region championship game.
thesports_guy32

Postby The Schwab » Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:02 pm

thesports_guy32 wrote:
Region 6- Bishop Ryan.....i dont know why....just because.....i dont know much about this region

Park River? Buddy, PR is good but they aren't going to win the region. I don't even expect them to make the region championship game.
did you read what i put .....
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby AAfootballfan » Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:20 am

grizz wrote:
AAfootballfan wrote:Just becuz I wanted WC to beat Trinity in football and I don't want to see Parshall make it to state doesn't mean im from WC buddie. I just like high school sports and say how I feel about teams on here. You obvously don't know much about basketball if you think Parshall is the better team. Atleast the people doing the state Poll know which team is better....

You must be alumni than because I've never read a post where you havent talked about WC. You've brang up their football championship over trinity about 3 times in basketball posts..... have you ever thought about being a little less biast?

One Word "NO" Go Wolves....Best Athletic Tradition In The State!...This will spark a few posts.
Last edited by AAfootballfan on Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby thesports_guy32 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:18 pm

The Schwab wrote:
thesports_guy32 wrote:

yeah i did... you picked PR to win region 2. you had no reason, just a really bad guess. i think you're from district 3 because you sure love mpcg so i'll tell you about district 4. the teams in district 4 that could possibly win the region are Midway/Minto, Grafton, and North Border. Grafton, an outside shot this year, is going to need to play better defense than they did saturday to have any success in the region tournament.
thesports_guy32

Postby thesports_guy32 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:20 pm

AAfootballfan wrote:
grizz wrote:

One Word "NO" Go Wolves....Best Athletic Tradition In The State!...This will spark a few posts.

for having the "Best Athletic Tradition In The State!" they aren't talked about much on this side of the state.
thesports_guy32

Postby NDSUbison! » Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:56 pm

Im from the west......Idk about you guys but where im from wolves hardly ever get brought up. I wouldnt even consider them a top 5 contender for best athletic traditions. Plus Fridley may be a good coach and all for fball but hey he can at least shake hands with a team that beats him. But man when he beats you he coming running right on over to shake hands. Thats some good sportsmanship.
NDSUbison!

Postby westpower » Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:31 pm

NDSUbison! wrote:Im from the west......Idk about you guys but where im from wolves hardly ever get brought up. I wouldnt even consider them a top 5 contender for best athletic traditions. Plus Fridley may be a good coach and all for fball but hey he can at least shake hands with a team that beats him. But man when he beats you he coming running right on over to shake hands. Thats some good sportsmanship.

Fridley is a stud and a legend and you know it a National Hall of Fame coach and numerous titles and an illustrious career. Go wolves

Tonite action for districts Watford 67   Parshall 62
westpower
NDPreps Starter

Postby Class_B_sports » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:35 pm

If you don't think WC is one of the premier high school athletic programs in the west, you are CRAZY!! I'm pretty sure they have the most football championships, the only wrestling program better then them is NAPOLEON, they have an excellent Jr. Gold hockey program, and meanwhile, beings we are talking about basketball, they still maintain one of the best if not the best girls and boys basketball teams in district 15 and region 8 each year.
Last edited by Class_B_sports on Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Class_B_sports

Postby The Schwab » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:46 pm

thesports_guy32 wrote:
The Schwab wrote:
thesports_guy32 wrote:

yeah i did... you picked PR to win region 2. you had no reason, just a really bad guess. i think you're from district 3 because you sure love mpcg so i'll tell you about district 4. the teams in district 4 that could possibly win the region are Midway/Minto, Grafton, and North Border. Grafton, an outside shot this year, is going to need to play better defense than they did saturday to have any success in the region tournament.
It's High School basketball....any team can beat any team on any given night.......and with a kid like Moe on P.R's team....they are a scary team.
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby sportsguy » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:39 pm

Region 1 - Hankinson

Region 2 - May Port CG

Region 3 - Linton

Region 4 - Four Winds

Region 5 - Standing Rock

Region 6 - Dunseith

Region 7 - Dickinson Trinity

Region 8 - Parshall

Does Anyone Know How they set up which Region plays which at state?
sportsguy

Postby The Schwab » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:41 pm

sportsguy wrote:Region 1 - Hankinson

Region 2 - May Port CG

Region 3 - Linton

Region 4 - Four Winds

Region 5 - Standing Rock

Region 6 - Dunseith

Region 8 - Parshall

Region 1 vs. 8, Region 4 vs 7, 2 vs 5, 3 vs 6
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby rep » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:41 pm

Region 2 - May Port CG

Region 3 - Linton

Region 4 - Four Winds

Region 5 - Standing Rock

Region 6 - Dunseith

Region 8 - Parshall

[align=left]Region 4 vs. Region 7 [/align]
[align=left]Region 3 vs. Region 6 [/align]
[align=left]Region 2 vs. Region 5 [/align]
[align=left]Region 1 vs. Region 8 [/align]
rep

Postby rep » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:42 pm

and de schwab is quicker on the de trigger den me
rep

Postby The Schwab » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:42 pm

that's cause i have no life :)
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby region 2 opinion » Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:06 pm

MPCG got popped by 23 tonite!!

Region 2 - May Port CG

Region 3 - Linton

Region 4 - Four Winds

Region 5 - Standing Rock

Region 6 - Dunseith

Region 8 - Parshall

[align=left]Region 4 vs. Region 7 [/align]

[align=left]Region 3 vs. Region 6 [/align]

[align=left]Region 2 vs. Region 5 [/align]

[align=left]Region 1 vs. Region 8 [/align]
region 2 opinion
NDPreps Starter

PreviousNext

Return to Boys